Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

YEP ITS OFFICIAL BLOW IT UP!!!! BRING UR VENTING HERE!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigbluefan80

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: YEP ITS OFFICIAL BLOW IT UP!!!! BRING UR VENTING HERE!! Reply with quote

Ok boys, we just lost to the Jaguars. That is about as bad and rock bottom as it gets. Where to start with how bad we suck ? Let's see here offensive line.. is just that .. OFFENSIVE. JD Walton could've had Eli's career ended with how many blocks he let get by him up the middle. John Jerry is a puke of a player as a guard. Geoff Schwartz seems to be a lovely toe away from his career ending and Will Beatty? ah who cares.

Now onto the defence... BLAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHA LMAO!!!!! Hey Jerry LBs don't matter ay ??? How many plays Jameel McClain gonna let go flying by him??? Like oh I don't no Blake Bortles not once but twice running for 20 yds past his sorry ***!!! A DISGRACE!!!!!!! 7 sacks in this game... OH YAY. We did that against a puke oline AND STILL.. DRUMROLL ... LOST!!!!!!!!!!

Time for the blow up!!!

1- Who was it Acgott? whom told me in my prior thread that Jerry Reese shouldn't be fired?.. How bout now? This team is so talentless due to [inappropriate/removed] poor management by this joke of a GM that were gonna possibly be set back 3 more seasons before we see any real competition. AXE JR TOMORROW!!!!!

2- Tom Coughlin. Guess what grandpa our team is no longer responding to u. THIS IS TIME TO LET HIM GO!!!!!

3- Perry. Oh ya saved the best for last. How are u still a coach in this league? I mean for real?.. You are god awful. Your lack of adjustments at all to the other teams offense is beyond puke. Your gaping holes u leave on 3rd down to play prevent is beyond absurd. And you wait to play a puke team like the Jags to even give guys like Bromley and Moore even a fair shot ???? W...T ...F??????? You've officially worn out ur welcome and now also earned the title NFL RETREAD COACH. Matter of fact any other teams out there looking for a new D coordinator take it from us ... STEER CLEAR OF THIS MAN!!!! HE IS PITIFUL!!!!!

ok im done and yes I feel better. Smile

Last edited by bigbluefan80 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
minutemancl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 injuries this game adding to an already injury depleted roster. Don't bring JR into this.

Coaches can't coach anymore. That's it. Everything about this game was horrible. No adjustments on offense. Taking out Kennard on the last drive for no reason. No adjustments on defense. Entire thing was just horrible and sickening. At this point everyone has got to go. Coughlin, Fewell, Mcadoo, Quinn, everyone. Blow it up.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'd like to see...

Reese: stay
Coughlin: retire
Macadoo: stay
Fewell: fired
Eli: stay via extension with a contract around 12-15M

Hire a defensive oriented HC and a DC that is capable of utilizing our talent. Let Macadoo handle the offense primarily. I do like his scheme.

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
ESKY008

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
What I'd like to see...

Reese: stay
Coughlin: retire
Macadoo: stay
Fewell: fired
Eli: stay via extension with a contract around 12-15M

Hire a defensive oriented HC and a DC that is capable of utilizing our talent. Let Macadoo handle the offense primarily. I do like his scheme.

Eli $10-12m max. 2 year starting next year. He has on $2-3m guaranteed left. He should feel lucky to get that
ESKY008

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to make things worse every team currently picking ahead if us lost except the jags. Ugg
mattbags2313

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MARCUS MARIOTA

And I'm not kidding. Time to get with this generation of quarterbacks. I'm not saying we need someone who will run more than throw but SOME mobility would be nice.

Also I want to draft him and breed him like the packers did with rodgers. Don't dump eli and start mariota right away.

GONE
McClain
Jenkins
Kiwi
parker
brown
demps
walton
jerry
BREWER for the love of god

DESPERATE NEEDS
DE, OL, S,LB, AND HEY WR WHY NOT SINCE THE WHOLE POSITION CANT EVEN RUN ROUTES EXCEPT BECKHAM

And hey jerry...LINEBACKERS!!!!!!!! THEY MATTER!!! just like the tight end position you love to ignore...lucky donnell emerged[/url]
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattbags2313 wrote:
MARCUS MARIOTA

And I'm not kidding. Time to get with this generation of quarterbacks. I'm not saying we need someone who will run more than throw but SOME mobility would be nice.

That was killing me too. Eli just has lead feet.

Honestly I'm gonna take the position that Shock's taking. I mean I'll always root for the Giants to win games, but the silver lining about such embarrassing losses is they force meaningful change.

I'd punch an old lady to see Mariota in blue.

I think we'll see a new head coach. It'd be a shame if McAdoo has to go I think he's doing a good job.

I'd love to see a Harbaugh-Ryan-McAdoo triumvirate with Mariota as the pick. Highly unlikely though.

It sucks to lose, but this was a good draft class. OBJ is lightning in a bottle, Richburg can start 10 years, Andre 3000 will become better with experience, and Kennard is a keeper. 2 big sacks today. Hopefully we have another draft like this.

Heads up fellas. Next year will be better.
minutemancl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
mattbags2313 wrote:
MARCUS MARIOTA

That was killing me too. Eli just has lead feet.

Honestly I'm gonna take the position that Shock's taking. I mean I'll always root for the Giants to win games, but the silver lining about such embarrassing losses is they force meaningful change.

I'd punch an old lady to see Mariota in blue.

I think we'll see a new head coach. It'd be a shame if McAdoo has to go I think he's doing a good job.

I'd love to see a Harbaugh-Ryan-McAdoo triumvirate with Mariota as the pick. Highly unlikely though.

It sucks to lose, but this was a good draft class. OBJ is lightning in a bottle, Richburg can start 10 years, Andre 3000 will become better with experience, and Kennard is a keeper. 2 big sacks today. Hopefully we have another draft like this.

Heads up fellas. Next year will be better.

Well there is only 3 ways it could be worse. 0-12, 1-11, and 2-10.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
bigbluefan80

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even have enough words to explain how bad and embarrassing that loss was. And it didn't even effect our draft spot. With the way the games turned out today were still in the 7 spot. didn't move up or down.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbluefan80 wrote:
I don't even have enough words to explain how bad and embarrassing that loss was. And it didn't even effect our draft spot. With the way the games turned out today were still in the 7 spot. didn't move up or down.

That's not entirely true. The Jets may find a way to win tomorrow night. Cool

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
doumeyer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the Tenn. game a few years ago, the Giants had a 21 to 0 lead an the end of three quarters, Tenn coun't move the ball at all, and i said the Giants got this game in the bag, so we went out to the Outback. And when i saw the score i though it was a mistake,Tenn.22 Giants 21. This game was worst.
bigbluefan80

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
bigbluefan80 wrote:

ya true true, possiblitys.
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's time for everyone to go...no excuses. TC has to step down, Fewell should be fired, Quinn should be fired too, Rolle and Eli HAVE TO take pay cuts.
mlv

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR didn't take the air out of the ball in the second half (but Coughlin always does when the Giants get a semblance of a big lead).

JR didn't make Donnell fumble in the same exact fashion he's already done this year. JR didn't make both Fells and Jennings not kick the ball out of the end zone on Jacksonville's first defensive TD. JR didn't make Josh Brown miss an easy kick.

Players and coaches lost this game. Along with more injuries.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbluefan80 wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
bigbluefan80 wrote:

ya true true, possiblitys.

Silver linings old friend. Gotta focus on the positives. OBJ looks like the real deal and is a huge asset we can build on. Macadoo's offense has turned Eli's career around for the better.

Like I pointed out in the Eagles forum (BTW stay out of there I stirred up the hornets nest) they were 4-12 in 2012. Andy Reid gets fired they hire Skip, have a couple of decent drafts and wham right back to the top competing. That's what we need. A "mini" rebuild. That's why I don't want to blow it up completely. Keeping Macadoo in place and familiarity in the offense will ease the transition. I just want a head coach who understands the modern game and is defensive oriented. The game has changed to much for Coughlin's style to succeed anymore. His old ways and reluctance to use talent because they are rookies or inexperienced is contrasting with Reese's draft style. At this point I trust Reese drafting more then I do Coughlin developing players.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: