Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Move over Jerry, I'm about to clean up your mess
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elitist10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Move over Jerry, I'm about to clean up your mess Reply with quote

Ok first things first, like most of the world I think we [inappropriate/removed] the bed in FA, we have so many holes in the starting line up and we didn't really address any of them heading into a pivotal year for this team (kinda embarrassed for our front office) but there's still one move we could potentially make that will make filling the hole via the draft much much easier, you're either going to love it or you're gonna absolutely hate it but here it comes.... yeah you've probably guessed it by now but I'm gonna say it anyway, sign Will Hill to an offer sheet, there's no sugar coating it we are absolutely desperate at the safety position right now, Spags worked with Hill last year and if Spags can vouch for him and think he's cleaned up his act.. then there's not a team Hill would be more valuable to than us, our defense missed him BADLY last year and will miss him even worse this year if we think we're just gonna trot out a bunch of nobodies on a wish and a prayer and be ok, there would be no better way to neutralize one of the biggest strengths on the team (CB) than trotting out the new CC Brown/James Butler combo, it'd be something to have one of the best CB tandems in football and be ranked 32nd against the pass lol I'm probably dreaming but a move like that along with my mock draft and I can assure you this team is back to competing for a super bowl as opposed to 3rd place in the NFC east, anyway here's my mock that's pretty much contingent on us bringing in a proven SS....

Hope you're still reading Smile

Note: I havnt had the chance to research the draft quite as extensively as I usually do this year, so I'm a bit short on sleepers haha but I've always had a pretty good gut, that on top of the fact that I can't remember us ever having so many holes to fill heading into the draft made this year very difficult to do a mock but I think I found a way to squeeze a fair amount of my crushes in it while attempting to fill all these gaping voids (thanks Jerry)

*For starters trade down with somebody (just about anybody willing, maybe the Dolphins or Browns) that will net us an extra second rounder, I don't see any blue chip prospect that's gonna be there at 9 and fills a need for us, and with all the holes it's the perfect year to trade back (sorry to put so many contingencies on my mock) lol

Round 1- Todd Gurley RB Georgia
It's pretty obvious what the offense was missing last year was a runner who could create out of the backfield, I know everyone will say "but the Oline! Rabble rabble!" our Oline is a starting left guard from being complete and guess what... our Oline still isn't going to be a great run blocking unit next year no matter who we add, though they should be ok, however an Oline that's just ok at run blocking + a bunch of average Joe runners equals another uber mediocre run game which cripples our offense since we still clearly abide by the "impose our will" philosophy where we try to pound the ball between the tackles in obvious run situations, the old "you know what we're running and you can't stop us" mentality, a mentality that lost us so many games last year cause we have a bunch of guys who go straight to the ground as soon as a finger is laid on them, if Todd Gurley lives up to the hype and becomes an AP type runner (or even anything close) not only is he well worth the pick but will be exactly what this offense needs to go from good to juggernaut status, Vereen is a nice gadget but not a true runner, Rashad can't be counted on to play and (this move potentially squeezes him out) and Andre Williams has potential to be a decent rotational back but really nothing more, if Gurleys health is a concern early on these other 3 will be fine short term, however these 3 backs behind our Oline for an entire season is disaster waiting to happen... again

Round 2- Gerod Holliman FS Louisville
This team needs a ball hawking FS more than anything right now, someone who can cover deep, in a draft class very thin with such players Holliman is a no brainier in this spot

Round 2b- Denzell Perryman LB Miami
Dude looks like a straight up Beason clone, if he can put together a career anywhere near Beasons (without the injuries) this is a STEAL, we could definitely use an insurance policy for Beason this year but even if he does manage to stay healthy it wouldn't hurt to have his future replacement on the roster and someone who can be subbed in elsewhere in obvious run situations to make the D a little more stout in those spots, not like our OLBs are really proven at all so maybe he could step in there if they really struggle

Round 3- AJ Cann G South Carolina
From what I've read he seems like he'd be a good fit, and is the mid round plug and play guard we've been waiting years for, we can FINALLY call this rebuilding project on the Oline complete (woo!)

Round 4- Josh Shaw CB USC
Am I the only one that sees a little Corey Webster in this guy? With Spags coming home I think we could really use another guy who can play up on and jam receivers, plus of course our depth behind Cro and Mook is suspect, we don't know how McBride is going to come back from his injury and we've seen him play at an extremely high level for a prolonged period on the outside though never in the slot where he's gonna be needed this year, but he does possess the prototype build for it, either way we need a #4/5 Shaw will give us that and can also provide depth at safety

Round 5- Terry Williams DT East Carolina
Think we could use one more big body to throw in rotation in the middle of our Dline, seems like a really under rated prospect from what I've read, maybe a poor mans Danny Shelton

Round 6- Darrian Miller OT Kentucky
At this point I'm just looking for a guy with swing tackle potential, it's highly unlikely we're gonna find anything worse than James Brewer so just throw a dart and hope to hit something lol

Round 7- James Vaughters LB Stanford
Smart, physical, versatile, and pretty athletic ..sounds like someone the Giants would take

Now for the depth chart:

QB: Eli Manning, Ryan Nassib
Notes: Eli is god... that is all

RB: Todd Gurley, Shane Vereen, Andre Williams
Notes: Possibly keep Jennings around a bit longer if Gurleys health is still a question as we draw close to the season, otherwise he can be cut loose, time to inject speed and playmaking ability into the backfield

FB: Henry Hynoski
Notes: Would like to see him on the field a lot more next year, we are much better at running the ball when he is

WR: Odell Beckham, Victor Cruz, Ruben Randle, Dwayne Harris, Preston Parker, Corey Washington
Notes: That's right 6 WRs, not only because of Cruz's health concerns but there's no way I'm letting go of Parker or Washington (unless he REALLY [inappropriate/removed] the bed in preseason) just yet

TE: Larry Donnell, Daniel Fells, Adrien Robinson
Notes: Larry certainly bought himself another year as the starter, Fells showed he can be a great #2 TE, and Adrien showed he can block, was pleasantly surprised with the production we got out of the position last year (though it could be more consistently) no need for adjustments

LT: Will Beatty, Marshall Newhouse
Notes: Beatty is a good LT, nothing to see here

LG: AJ Cann, John Jerry
Notes: I'm gonna like Jerry a whole lot more as a guy just there for depth

C: Weston Richburg, Barrett Jones
Notes: Richburg flashed some despite being thrown into a position he has no business playing and people wonder why he didn't look like an all pro, will be a good center going forward

RG: Geoff Schwartz, Brandon Mosely
Notes: Schwartz being healthy will be crucial to our olines success this year, we need him out there

RT: Justin Pugh, Darrian Miller
Notes: Hopefully it was just a classic case of a sophomore slump for Pugh and he can bounce back, I'm certainly not giving up on him as a RT yet, showed too much promise his rookie year

RE: Jason Pierre-Paul, George Selvie
Notes: Time to earn that 14 million buddy...

LE: Robert Ayers, Demontre Moore, Kerry Wynn
Notes: Like this group a lot, since Moore got here my feelings on him have been up and down but in terms of pass rush every time he steps on the field he produces, and Ayers is a freak coming off the edge easily our best speed rusher, playing Kiwanuka over these two for half the season was one of the worst coaching decisions I've ever seen and can pretty much explain in itself why our pass rush was soooo bad early yet we ended up being 4th in the league in sacks, also loved what I saw out of Wynn late in the year, he earned himself another chance

DT: Jonathan Hankins, Kendrick Ellis, Cullen Jenkins, Jay Bromley, Terry Williams
Notes: Have heard nothing but very high praise from Jets fans for Ellis, it seems he's a good player who just got stuck playing behind some of the best dlineman in the league, this could turn out to be a really solid group... oh and I gotta take the time out to say DAMN! What a year by big Hank!

LOLB: Devon Kennard, Jameel McClain
Notes: Hopefully Kennard follows up on a very strong showing in his rookie season

MLB: Jon Beason, Denzell Perryman, Jameel McClain
Notes: We're good here...

ROLB: JT Thomas, Jonathan Cassilias
Notes: Not liking the look of this, Thomas better turn out, have heard a lot of negative things about him

CB: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Prince Amukamara, Trumaine McBride, Josh Shaw, Bennett Jackson
Notes: The starting 2 could easily be the best tandem in the league, you have to look far and wide to find corners with the well rounded skill sets they both possess, Cro and Mook can do well in any type of coverage, are physical and can lay some wood for being corner backs, can't say enough about these guys, I remember them showing passing breakdowns against us when these two were healthy and opposing teams QBs had like a 29 QB rating when throwing at them on the outsides, but the middle of our defense gave up a QB rating of like 120 -.- oh and for the love of God get mook locked up.. like yesterday please

FS: Gerod Holliman, Josh Shaw
Notes: Yep 2 rookies lol guess that's what happens when you head into the draft without a single FS on the roster O.o hopefully Holliman could be just what the doctor ordered

SS: Will Hill, Nat Berhe
Notes: He's backkkk, yes I know many of you hate the idea but if we actually made the move tomorrow I'd bet anything there wouldn't be one negative comment about it from anybody on this or any other Giants forum, idk about you but I'm not comfortable throwing a 2nd year guy who didn't really even play in his first year let alone show real potential into a crucial role where he can single handedly destroy our season, no thanks...

K: Josh Brown
Notes: Guess we're just gonna ride him till his leg falls off lol

P: Steve Weatherford
Notes: Uncharacteristically went through some inconsistencies last year, don't know what that was all about but he needs to have a bounce back year

LS: Zak Deossie
Notes: Should probably see a reduced role on STs as his tackling wasn't very good last year, age appears to be catching up
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped reading after Will Hill.
Decided to give it another chance, and stopped reading again after Gurley.

I'll start with Amari Cooper. If Cooper is a luxury pick, like some argue, Gurley is a golden statute in a starving African village. We have Jennings (who, even though has never played a full season, is a very solid, complete back, when healthy), then Andre Williams, who showed young Brandon Jacobs like moments as he bulldozed and dragged defenders (do you ever remember Jacobs being a threat out of the backfield? nope. me neither), and then we signed Vereen, who is just a huge mismatch. He can line up outside, in the slot, run up the middle, make plays out of nothing. He will tremendously help our run game.

Now, Will Hill. When Will moved to Baltimore, he left his native town of NJ behind. Further, by leaving NJ he distanced himself from the trouble makers he was with. Even if he had a year clean, bringing him back into this area is a bad decision. I agree. The kid is phenomenal. But, we have gambled time and time again on him. Also, signing him to an offer sheet, means it will likely have to be a long-term offer that the Ravens can't match. Do you really want to sign a player with his background to a long-term offer? Stevie Brown is a better choice, imo. He regained his form back as the year went on. Its well known that ACL tears take time to get back into pre-injury form. Adrian Peterson is the exception.
Elitist10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living in Jersey isn't why Hill smoked, he lived he what? 2 years? Lol I guaruntee he smoked his whole life, this isn't an early 90s high school movie where all his friends were like "dood we know you're in the NFL but you're soo not kewl if you don't smoke" most people don't realize when Will Hill said that his friends around here were the problem that was a classic political and full proofed BS answe probably given to him by his agent to ensure Baltimore they wouldn't have the same problem with him, he was addicted to pot and it took a severe reality check to get him to stop (if he even did, we don't know, but maybe he's at least more careful now) moving back to NJ wouldn't change that

And as for Jennings he can't be counted on to stay healthy, and is just OK when he is, ok isn't gonna cut it behind our Oline, it'll be another year of all our back averaging UNDER 4 yards a carry and we've seen how the works out many times in recent years

I'm truely sorry but I'm going to have to (respectfully) lol at the comparison of Williams to Jacobs, Williams best comparison is Trent Richardson, yeah he's got power but it rarely shows and he has no vision, even in Jacobs "bad years" (as most giants fans like to call them) he NEVER went straight to the ground half as easily as Andre Williams often does on first contact, he needs to get a full head of steam going and has no power in short spaces like good ole BJ, BJ could take one step and plow you into the ground, if Andre doesn't have ten yards of unbroken momentum guys can put a finger on him to stuff him in his tracks... oh and idc at all about how bad his hands are, that's what we have vereen for now
GMENNATION

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elitist10 wrote:
Living in Jersey isn't why Hill smoked, he lived he what? 2 years? Lol I guaruntee he smoked his whole life, this isn't an early 90s high school movie where all his friends were like "dood we know you're in the NFL but you're soo not kewl if you don't smoke" most people don't realize when Will Hill said that his friends around here were the problem that was a classic political and full proofed BS answe probably given to him by his agent to ensure Baltimore they wouldn't have the same problem with him, he was addicted to pot and it took a severe reality check to get him to stop (if he even did, we don't know, but maybe he's at least more careful now) moving back to NJ wouldn't change that

And as for Jennings he can't be counted on to stay healthy, and is just OK when he is, ok isn't gonna cut it behind our Oline, it'll be another year of all our back averaging UNDER 4 yards a carry and we've seen how the works out many times in recent years

I'm truely sorry but I'm going to have to (respectfully) lol at the comparison of Williams to Jacobs, Williams best comparison is Trent Richardson, yeah he's got power but it rarely shows and he has no vision, even in Jacobs "bad years" (as most giants fans like to call them) he NEVER went straight to the ground half as easily as Andre Williams often does on first contact, he needs to get a full head of steam going and has no power in short spaces like good ole BJ, BJ could take one step and plow you into the ground, if Andre doesn't have ten yards of unbroken momentum guys can put a finger on him to stuff him in his tracks... oh and idc at all about how bad his hands are, that's what we have vereen for now

Will Hill grew up in NJ. Went to St. Peter Prep and has always had character issues. If he came back here, he'd be around all his boys from childhood. I want him back as badly as the next guy because he's a great player but overwhelming odds are he wouldn't be able to stay out of trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on board with Hill but once I saw RB as a first round pick... lol no thanks. Want to trade down fine but another early pick on RB is not what I'd like to see. I think we have pretty good depth there now with Jennings, Williams, and Vereen. No complete stud but all three are decent enough to carry a lions share if needed when someone goes down. This offense is obviously morphing more towards a heavy pass attack. Jennings and Vereen's ability to catch and pass block will be premium.

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Notes: Yep 2 rookies lol guess that's what happens when you head into the draft without a single FS on the roster O.o hopefully Holliman could be just what the doctor ordered

Notes: He's backkkk, yes I know many of you hate the idea but if we actually made the move tomorrow I'd bet anything there wouldn't be one negative comment about it from anybody on this or any other Giants forum, idk about you but I'm not comfortable throwing a 2nd year guy who didn't really even play in his first year let alone show real potential into a crucial role where he can single handedly destroy our season, no thanks...

So, you're cool with two rookies FS, but not with a 2nd year player who showed a lot of potential as SS?

And an in the box strong safety is the position that is going to single handedly destroy our season? Really...?

I usually try to look for the best in everyone's mocks but I just can't get on board with hardly any of these decisions.

I do like Perryman as a prospect, but if Eric Kendricks is there, I would way prefer Kendricks. I'm not able to get a real value on Kendricks. Seen him go mid teens, seen him go 3rd round...
Josh Shaw is a good player as well. And we will likely have to convert a CB to S in this class. Its a weak S class.
However, no to Gurley and cutting Jennings.
No to bringing Ws versatile, can cover, and is an underrated signing, imo.

What bad things have you heard about JT Thomas? He played WLB, MLB, SLB for the Jags. He's versatile, can cover, and is an underrated signing, imo. Thomas, Kennard, Perryman/Kendricks make a great young LB core.
Elitist10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GMENNATION wrote:
Elitist10 wrote:

Will Hill grew up in NJ. Went to St. Peter Prep and has always had character issues. If he came back here, he'd be around all his boys from childhood. I want him back as badly as the next guy because he's a great player but overwhelming odds are he wouldn't be able to stay out of trouble.

Oh I actually didn't realize he grew up in Jersey haha either way if he was getting into "trouble" that'd be one thing, but the dude has an addiction to pot, that either changes or it doesn't and it has nothing to do with where you live lol unless it Jamaica haha trusttt me, I know
Elitist10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kodaraw wrote:
Quote:

So, you're cool with two rookies FS, but not with a 2nd year player who showed a lot of potential as SS?

And an in the box strong safety is the position that is going to single handedly destroy our season? Really...?

I usually try to look for the best in everyone's mocks but I just can't get on board with hardly any of these decisions.

I do like Perryman as a prospect, but if Eric Kendricks is there, I would way prefer Kendricks. I'm not able to get a real value on Kendricks. Seen him go mid teens, seen him go 3rd round...
Josh Shaw is a good player as well. And we will likely have to convert a CB to S in this class. Its a weak S class.
However, no to Gurley and cutting Jennings.
No to bringing Ws versatile, can cover, and is an underrated signing, imo.

What bad things have you heard about JT Thomas? He played WLB, MLB, SLB for the Jags. He's versatile, can cover, and is an underrated signing, imo. Thomas, Kennard, Perryman/Kendricks make a great young LB core.

Are we no longer running 2 deep at all? It's just gonna be cover 1 and cover 3 all day long? We better find earl Thomas in the draft if that's the case, there's only 2 true centerfielders left in the league so that'd be a very impressive find, but in all likely hood our SS is still gonna have to be able to cover deep, I don't see what potential berhe flashed in any phase of the game except he can hit which we all knew, we have no idea how effective he'll be in coverage

And we have no true RUNNER in our backfield, Jennings is our best runner (lol) and he's just barely OK at it, he's an all around back who does everything OK, and would be a much better fit in another backfield, then we have vereen.. my best friend is a pats fan and I watch all their games, hes nothing but a gadget and a receiver who doesn't run the ball that well (and that's behind the PATS Oline which is twice as good as ours) he's a nice piece but he doesn't fill our need for someone to run the ball, then we have Andre... who I have next to no belief in what so ever and do not wanna rely on him again for any sort of significant role

Also as far as JT Thomas, just going by what I've heard from jags fans, considering they watch him every week they know a lot more about him them either of us and the general consensus was he's an ok backup cause of his versatility but a crappy starter, excuse me if I don't get to excited about someone that JAGUAR fans didn't even care about losing lol
NYGCRUZ80

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I want them to Giants aren't moving back
No RB is worth a top 20 pick IMO we have too many holes to be spending a first round pick where we have 3 quality guys already.
If we draft Cann 3rd rd I highly doubt he starts, he would have to be super impressive in camp to pass Jerry bc that's just how the giants play it

Also 0% chance Hill returns giving the amount of chances we gave him and he blew them all
Elitist10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
No RB is worth a top 20 pick IMO we have too many holes to be spending a first round pick where we have 3 quality guys already.
If we draft Cann 3rd rd I highly doubt he starts, he would have to be super impressive in camp to pass Jerry bc that's just how the giants play it

Also 0% chance Hill returns giving the amount of chances we gave him and he blew them all

I already shed my thoughts on our current 3 in the backfield in the OP and my last post so I won't go into that again lol but if he's the next Adrian Peterson that's not worth a top 20 pick? Also that pick we trade back to in this scenario may not necessarily be top 20
NYGCRUZ80

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elitist10 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:

I already shed my thoughts on our current 3 in the backfield in the OP and my last post so I won't go into that again lol but if he's the next Adrian Peterson that's not worth a top 20 pick? Also that pick we trade back to in this scenario may not necessarily be top 20

I don't think Gurley will be the next AP. He's gonna be good but you don't use a 1st rounder on a RB we got hit hard the last time we did that. I think the trio of Jennings, Williams, and Vereen isn't outstanding but it's pretty good, I think Andre Williams is a good breakout canadite if he gets the shot to start.
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
Elitist10 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:

I don't think Gurley will be the next AP. He's gonna be good but you don't use a 1st rounder on a RB we got hit hard the last time we did that. I think the trio of Jennings, Williams, and Vereen isn't outstanding but it's pretty good, I think Andre Williams is a good breakout canadite if he gets the shot to start.

I view Gurley as a step below AP with close to AP potential and Gordon a step below Charles with close to Charles potential. Both franchise RBs, top 10 backs yearly with good chances at cracking top 5. If the Giants agree, then they should deserve heavy consideration, especially in a trade back as in this scenario. I'd be very happy with our RB trio if Jennings was durable. But he is not, nor is he the long term franchise back on this team, and no one can say its Andre Williams either. It's not as farfetched an idea as you may think. You're trading back, acquiring an extra pick, and you have the opportunity of selecting a franchise back who, out of everyone in the entire draft, has a promising shot at being one of the best, if not the best, talents in the entire draft. And good luck stacking the box to stop him like other teams do with AP/Charles with OBJ, Cruz, Randle, Donnell, etc. spreading the field. It would put our offense over-the-top more so than any OL drafted, and we could then use one of the 2nd rounders on a guard and the other 2nd on a safety. It's a long-term need nevertheless, and a bit of a short-term one as well for insurance. Though, I think the Giants would probably lean with Gordon because of the whole Wilson thing and Gurley's injury.
NYGCRUZ80

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerseyboy257 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
Elitist10 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:

I view Gurley as a step below AP with close to AP potential and Gordon a step below Charles with close to Charles potential. Both franchise RBs, top 10 backs yearly with good chances at cracking top 5. If the Giants agree, then they should deserve heavy consideration, especially in a trade back as in this scenario. I'd be very happy with our RB trio if Jennings was durable. But he is not, nor is he the long term franchise back on this team, and no one can say its Andre Williams either. It's not as farfetched an idea as you may think. You're trading back, acquiring an extra pick, and you have the opportunity of selecting a franchise back who, out of everyone in the entire draft, has a promising shot at being one of the best, if not the best, talents in the entire draft. And good luck stacking the box to stop him like other teams do with AP/Charles with OBJ, Cruz, Randle, Donnell, etc. spreading the field. It would put our offense over-the-top more so than any OL drafted, and we could then use one of the 2nd rounders on a guard and the other 2nd on a safety. It's a long-term need nevertheless, and a bit of a short-term one as well for insurance. Though, I think the Giants would probably lean with Gordon because of the whole Wilson thing and Gurley's injury.

We already got bitten in the back with Wilson, don't think the Giants gonna make that mistake twice. You see later round RBs produce at a high level, like in this draft you could grab Abdullah or Johnson and they could potentially develop into a top RB. I could definetly see them being considered if we move back but why not take another defensive player with the extra pick since that was our downfall last year?
jerseyboy257

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
Elitist10 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:

We already got bitten in the back with Wilson, don't think the Giants gonna make that mistake twice. You see later round RBs produce at a high level, like in this draft you could grab Abdullah or Johnson and they could potentially develop into a top RB. I could definetly see them being considered if we move back but why not take another defensive player with the extra pick since that was our downfall last year?

I don't think you pass on a player without health concerns just because "he might get injured". If we trade back, I could easily see Gordon/Gurley representing the best value. In fact, I could see them being the best value at pick 9. They are both top 10 prospects IMO But hey, I'm definitely all for improving our defense too; we could go in a number of directions. I'm also going for Malcom Brown or La'el Collins if we trade back and they're still available. Trading back is the best thing we can do, unless maybe if Cooper/White/Gregory/Beasley are available (sans Leonard Williams--he'll be long gone) I'm a bit hesitant on Ray, but I could see him being the pick. Boom or bust IMO
Elitist10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
jerseyboy257 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:
Elitist10 wrote:
NYGCRUZ80 wrote:

We could grab Landon Collins, but then I would hope we grab a vet FS, only problem is the only good one that's even potentially availible is that guy gipson from the browns but I think he's tendered for a 2nd rounder and supposedly the browns really like him so idk how realistic that'd be

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: