Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT 3: This Ain't Chiefs Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumless wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
Kaepernick, who knew he was going to be this good. I sure as hell didn't. I hated the pick when they picked him. I sure as hell would of hated it if we picked him.

I know ryk and LOTO really, really liked him when he was in college. I didn't think he'd translate to the NFL, but I have been wrong before. Laughing

Yeah I remember LOTO and ryk liking him. Wonder if either of them knew he was this good? ryk if you did. You need a GM job or at least a scouting job.

I wonder how much Jim Harbaugh has done to make his game better. Plus sitting a year and a half prolly helped him out a lot. Another thing I would not of trusted our last sets of coaches with CK.
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiccupGuy wrote:
Rumless wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
Kaepernick, who knew he was going to be this good. I sure as hell didn't. I hated the pick when they picked him. I sure as hell would of hated it if we picked him.

I know ryk and LOTO really, really liked him when he was in college. I didn't think he'd translate to the NFL, but I have been wrong before. Laughing

Yeah I remember LOTO and ryk liking him. Wonder if either of them knew he was this good? ryk if you did. You need a GM job or at least a scouting job.

I wonder how much Jim Harbaugh has done to make his game better. Plus sitting a year and a half prolly helped him out a lot. Another thing I would not of trusted our last sets of coaches with CK.

Let's not forget he came into an excellent situation with the 49ers. As you mentioned, he has a coaching staff that has done an excellent job tailoring the offense to Kaepernick's skill set. They didn't ask him to do something he wasn't cable of doing at this point in his career.

Also, the cupboard isn't exactly bare when it comes to offensive talent from a weapons standpoint and an offensive line standpoint. In addition, they have a very good defensive unit that helps take alot of pressure off of the offense.

What I like most about Kaepernick is his confidence level for a young player. He believes in himself, he believes in the offensive system and he believes in his teammates. That type of confidence is really noticable in how he carries himself, especially when contrasted with a quarterback like Matt Cassel.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:
Rumless wrote:
HiccupGuy wrote:

Let's not forget he came into an excellent situation with the 49ers. As you mentioned, he has a coaching staff that has done an excellent job tailoring the offense to Kaepernick's skill set. They didn't ask him to do something he wasn't cable of doing at this point in his career.

Also, the cupboard isn't exactly bare when it comes to offensive talent from a weapons standpoint and an offensive line standpoint. In addition, they have a very good defensive unit that helps take alot of pressure off of the offense.

What I like most about Kaepernick is his confidence level for a young player. He believes in himself, he believes in the offensive system and he believes in his teammates. That type of confidence is really noticable in how he carries himself, especially when contrasted with a quarterback like Matt Cassel.

Yup pretty much agreed and another thing that was most likely huge to his development was sitting a year. Let him learn from the side line and have the coach build him up, rather then throwing him right into the fire.

Which I am all fine with doing if we draft a QB number one over all. Getting Smith or Wilson in the draft then bring in someone from the street to start. Let Reid and Pederson build up either of them and fix what needs to be fixed and let him fight for the starting job the following year.
brawl.kc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fellas. Haven't been around much lately, been super busy at work. Just because I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't mention it, I'm now selling cars (Ford), in the KC area. If any of you folks are looking for a ride, let me know and I'll square you away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brawl.kc wrote:
Hey fellas. Haven't been around much lately, been super busy at work. Just because I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't mention it, I'm now selling cars (Ford), in the KC area. If any of you folks are looking for a ride, let me know and I'll square you away.

Shoulda let this be known a while ago. I was looking for a car in August and might have hit you up! Ended up getting a truck that I do lurve, though it was 100 miles away from Kansas City. Laughing

In fact, I'm not sure he's better than our very own London Fletcher.[/quote]
starbarkc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dion Sandcastle anyone?
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starbarkc wrote:
Dion Sandcastle anyone?

I like his mo ...
KCWolf1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

starbarkc wrote:
Dion Sandcastle anyone?

It's LEON Sandcastle, man. Come on. Learn our players' names.

Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

starbarkc wrote:
Dion Sandcastle anyone?

He is shooting up my big board that is for sure.
starbarkc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCWolf1 wrote:
starbarkc wrote:
Dion Sandcastle anyone?

It's LEON Sandcastle, man. Come on. Learn our players' names.

Laughing

No way.

He clearly said Dion Sand(uh)castle.

You are thinking of Leon 'the Ego' running back that can do no wrong. We didn't draft him, we just gave him a sweet FA contract so he could cancer up our locker room with his third person antics while fumbling away hope.

Also heard we were scouting Terry the office linebacker to compliment DJ. One of my ATX hipster friends told me that one so you know its true.
PhillyChief

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....signing day sucked.
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to search the forum for an old post? I'm trying to find my draft wish list from 2010. Was curious to see how they turned out.

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:193/Yds:979/TD:9/YPC:5.1
Rec:38/Yds:283/TD:5
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingseanjohn wrote:
Is there a way to search the forum for an old post? I'm trying to find my draft wish list from 2010. Was curious to see how they turned out.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8430952117673887%3A6axf1w-sa5t&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%s&sa=Search&siteurl=www.footballsfuture.com%2FphpBB2%2Findex.php#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=%25s&gsc.page=1

bookmark it. I use it all the time

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Much appreciated RVM!

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:193/Yds:979/TD:9/YPC:5.1
Rec:38/Yds:283/TD:5
starbarkc

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a bad situation with that gas leak and accidental explosion.

The owner of JJ's is a very good family friend that my Dad has known for longer than I've been around and were one-time business partners at Frondizi's. Jimmy is a great guy, gave me a Royals hat once when I was a kid. It was the game I saw George Brett hit a home run during his last season.

Here's to hoping this horrific event was an extremely unfortunate accident and that the damage of its occurrence will lead to some kind of positive course, whatever that may be, for everyone involved.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 61 of 74

Jump to: