Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Game Talk #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started Uncharted last night, and I was really enjoying it... until I got stuck (at the waterfall where you have to take out the dude in the jeep, after the U-Boat incident). Tried for 30 min or so to get off that damn rock and I never made my jump. Any tips? If not, I'll be spending quite some time trying again today and tomorrow Laughing

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Anyone know where i can get a hard drive for an xbox 360 slim for a decent price? I don't Ned anything like 320, or 250, somewhere around 120. I found some on Amazon fora good price, but allot of reviews made me second guess them.

If you have an old "fat" Xbox, you can actually use the harddrive from that in a slim.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.
NJ Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColumbusCrewzer wrote:
How did you guys like Hitman Absolution? I just bought it but haven't played it yet. I've heard mixed things.

Frustrating, but fun. I think I just suck at sneaky games though.
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJ Raven wrote:
Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.

I would play the first 2 uncharteds. It's not totally essential that you play the first two, but they do reference things from the previous games in the first two. Plus, the characters developing is a lot of fun. The first two uncharted games are two of my favorite games. I'd play em.

ELRammy
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:

I would play the first 2 uncharteds. It's not totally essential that you play the first two, but they do reference things from the previous games in the first two. Plus, the characters developing is a lot of fun. The first two uncharted games are two of my favorite games. I'd play em.
3 is the wrapup of the trilogy, and there are some massive character spoilers in it if you play it before 1 & 2.

Good Exclusives: Anything Insomniac (Resistanc, Ratchet&Clank), Suckerpunch(Infamous, Sly Cooper), or Naughty Dog(Uncharted), GoW3 or Saga, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Battle Royale, Gran Tourismo

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:

3 is the wrapup of the trilogy, and there are some massive character spoilers in it if you play it before 1 & 2.

Good Exclusives: Anything Insomniac (Resistanc, Ratchet&Clank), Suckerpunch(Infamous, Sly Cooper), or Naughty Dog(Uncharted), GoW3 or Saga, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Battle Royale, Gran Tourismo

What? The wrapup? I haven't played the third yet but I remember reading they were going to make Uncharted games for the next decade!

ELRammy
Xero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of you guys heard of Defiance? The Xbox MMO, looks good.
NJ Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:

What? The wrapup? I haven't played the third yet but I remember reading they were going to make Uncharted games for the next decade!

Thanks for the input!
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:

3 is the end of the trilogy. They will probably continue to make Uncharted games but it may not involve Nathan Drake, it could be prequels, there's so many things they can do, but 3 ends the overarcing story of the series to this point.

After a little google action, I read that Naughty Dog may not even be involved on Uncharted 4. ND has been a 1 game developer going back to PS1. Their pattern is to develop an IP for each console generation.

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Now I'm bummed. I've had 3 for over a year and have only played about 2 hours. I just haven't touched my ps3 in awhile when I got an xbox. You didn't need to play one to enjoy two so I figured it was the same for three. My bad.

ELRammy
Kiltman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Damn. Now I'm bummed. I've had 3 for over a year and have only played about 2 hours. I just haven't touched my ps3 in awhile when I got an xbox. You didn't need to play one to enjoy two so I figured it was the same for three. My bad.

Yea I've had my PS3 for over a year and I really haven't made an effort to finish them....I got stuck somewhere in Uncharted one and just haven't gone back....not really sure why.

When I got the PS3 I bought Uncharted 1-3 and Infamous 1-2. I only beat Infamous 1.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to stream Sanctum with a friend if people want to watch. twitch.tv/nicetactics

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
skywindO2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone get or playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch?

I'm not a huge JRPG or anime fan, but this game looks really interesting. The graphics look really good and the Pokemon like game play looks fun. Someone tell me if I should get it or not.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
HighHopes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
Anyone get or playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch?

I'm not a huge JRPG or anime fan, but this game looks really interesting. The graphics look really good and the Pokemon like game play looks fun. Someone tell me if I should get it or not.

When I get a PS3, its a game Ill be aiming for personally.

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 94 of 99

Jump to: