Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Game Talk #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started Uncharted last night, and I was really enjoying it... until I got stuck (at the waterfall where you have to take out the dude in the jeep, after the U-Boat incident). Tried for 30 min or so to get off that damn rock and I never made my jump. Any tips? If not, I'll be spending quite some time trying again today and tomorrow Laughing
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 11902
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Anyone know where i can get a hard drive for an xbox 360 slim for a decent price? I don't Ned anything like 320, or 250, somewhere around 120. I found some on Amazon fora good price, but allot of reviews made me second guess them.


If you have an old "fat" Xbox, you can actually use the harddrive from that in a slim.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ Raven


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 2291
Location: NewJersey
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ Raven


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 2291
Location: NewJersey
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColumbusCrewzer wrote:
How did you guys like Hitman Absolution? I just bought it but haven't played it yet. I've heard mixed things.


Frustrating, but fun. I think I just suck at sneaky games though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Troy Brown


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 23916
Location: Newport, Rhode Island
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJ Raven wrote:
Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.


I would play the first 2 uncharteds. It's not totally essential that you play the first two, but they do reference things from the previous games in the first two. Plus, the characters developing is a lot of fun. The first two uncharted games are two of my favorite games. I'd play em.
_________________
MAYBE YOUR BEST COURSE WOULD BE TO TREAD LIGHTLY

ELRammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 18223
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:
Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.


I would play the first 2 uncharteds. It's not totally essential that you play the first two, but they do reference things from the previous games in the first two. Plus, the characters developing is a lot of fun. The first two uncharted games are two of my favorite games. I'd play em.
3 is the wrapup of the trilogy, and there are some massive character spoilers in it if you play it before 1 & 2.

Good Exclusives: Anything Insomniac (Resistanc, Ratchet&Clank), Suckerpunch(Infamous, Sly Cooper), or Naughty Dog(Uncharted), GoW3 or Saga, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Battle Royale, Gran Tourismo
_________________

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Troy Brown


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 23916
Location: Newport, Rhode Island
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:
Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.


I would play the first 2 uncharteds. It's not totally essential that you play the first two, but they do reference things from the previous games in the first two. Plus, the characters developing is a lot of fun. The first two uncharted games are two of my favorite games. I'd play em.
3 is the wrapup of the trilogy, and there are some massive character spoilers in it if you play it before 1 & 2.

Good Exclusives: Anything Insomniac (Resistanc, Ratchet&Clank), Suckerpunch(Infamous, Sly Cooper), or Naughty Dog(Uncharted), GoW3 or Saga, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Battle Royale, Gran Tourismo


What? The wrapup? I haven't played the third yet but I remember reading they were going to make Uncharted games for the next decade!
_________________
MAYBE YOUR BEST COURSE WOULD BE TO TREAD LIGHTLY

ELRammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xero


Joined: 24 Dec 2012
Posts: 185
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of you guys heard of Defiance? The Xbox MMO, looks good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ Raven


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 2291
Location: NewJersey
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:
Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.


I would play the first 2 uncharteds. It's not totally essential that you play the first two, but they do reference things from the previous games in the first two. Plus, the characters developing is a lot of fun. The first two uncharted games are two of my favorite games. I'd play em.
3 is the wrapup of the trilogy, and there are some massive character spoilers in it if you play it before 1 & 2.

Good Exclusives: Anything Insomniac (Resistanc, Ratchet&Clank), Suckerpunch(Infamous, Sly Cooper), or Naughty Dog(Uncharted), GoW3 or Saga, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Battle Royale, Gran Tourismo


What? The wrapup? I haven't played the third yet but I remember reading they were going to make Uncharted games for the next decade!


Thanks for the input!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 18223
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
NJ Raven wrote:
Got Uncharted 3 with a PS3 bundle for Xmas, just hooked it up. Should I go and get the first two before I play the third installment?

Also what are some awesome PS3 exclusive games? All I have is UnCharted 3 and the Resistance trilogy.


I would play the first 2 uncharteds. It's not totally essential that you play the first two, but they do reference things from the previous games in the first two. Plus, the characters developing is a lot of fun. The first two uncharted games are two of my favorite games. I'd play em.
3 is the wrapup of the trilogy, and there are some massive character spoilers in it if you play it before 1 & 2.

Good Exclusives: Anything Insomniac (Resistanc, Ratchet&Clank), Suckerpunch(Infamous, Sly Cooper), or Naughty Dog(Uncharted), GoW3 or Saga, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Battle Royale, Gran Tourismo


What? The wrapup? I haven't played the third yet but I remember reading they were going to make Uncharted games for the next decade!
3 is the end of the trilogy. They will probably continue to make Uncharted games but it may not involve Nathan Drake, it could be prequels, there's so many things they can do, but 3 ends the overarcing story of the series to this point.

After a little google action, I read that Naughty Dog may not even be involved on Uncharted 4. ND has been a 1 game developer going back to PS1. Their pattern is to develop an IP for each console generation.
_________________

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Troy Brown


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 23916
Location: Newport, Rhode Island
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Now I'm bummed. I've had 3 for over a year and have only played about 2 hours. I just haven't touched my ps3 in awhile when I got an xbox. You didn't need to play one to enjoy two so I figured it was the same for three. My bad.
_________________
MAYBE YOUR BEST COURSE WOULD BE TO TREAD LIGHTLY

ELRammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 13966
Location: Flipadelphia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Damn. Now I'm bummed. I've had 3 for over a year and have only played about 2 hours. I just haven't touched my ps3 in awhile when I got an xbox. You didn't need to play one to enjoy two so I figured it was the same for three. My bad.

Yea I've had my PS3 for over a year and I really haven't made an effort to finish them....I got stuck somewhere in Uncharted one and just haven't gone back....not really sure why.

When I got the PS3 I bought Uncharted 1-3 and Infamous 1-2. I only beat Infamous 1.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 26783
Location: Courtroom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to stream Sanctum with a friend if people want to watch. twitch.tv/nicetactics
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skywindO2


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 12949
Location: Minneapolis, MN
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone get or playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch?

I'm not a huge JRPG or anime fan, but this game looks really interesting. The graphics look really good and the Pokemon like game play looks fun. Someone tell me if I should get it or not.
_________________

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 26783
Location: Courtroom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
Anyone get or playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch?

I'm not a huge JRPG or anime fan, but this game looks really interesting. The graphics look really good and the Pokemon like game play looks fun. Someone tell me if I should get it or not.


When I get a PS3, its a game Ill be aiming for personally.
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 94 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group