Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Game Talk #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TJ_Titans


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 4205
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What iPhone game is good? Bored of bejeweled blitz lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27367
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ_Titans wrote:
What iPhone game is good? Bored of bejeweled blitz lol


Ive been addicted to Street Fighter Volt. IT has a good 2/3s of the cast and its a very simple version of the game. But it works surprisingly well.
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TJ_Titans


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 4205
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What iPhone game is good? Bored of bejeweled blitz lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11202
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the best Mortal Kombat?
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
What is the best Mortal Kombat?


The last one that came out. The game is almost perfect and every fighting game needs to take notes. Best storyline ever in a fighting game!
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11202
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SiLo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
What is the best Mortal Kombat?


The last one that came out. The game is almost perfect and every fighting game needs to take notes. Best storyline ever in a fighting game!


I take it you don't mean those Mortal Kombat vs. [insert some other fighting game here] type games?
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
SiLo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
What is the best Mortal Kombat?


The last one that came out. The game is almost perfect and every fighting game needs to take notes. Best storyline ever in a fighting game!


I take it you don't mean those Mortal Kombat vs. [insert some other fighting game here] type games?


What part of "The last one that came out" don't you understand?
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8471
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 game...

DC Universe Online or NBA 2k12...

go!
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22107
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
1 game...

DC Universe Online or NBA 2k12...

go!


nba 2k, isnt DC universe free?
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8471
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
1 game...

DC Universe Online or NBA 2k12...

go!


nba 2k, isnt DC universe free?


Really?

disclaimer: I can't look it up while @ work. dayum blockers.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22107
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
1 game...

DC Universe Online or NBA 2k12...

go!


nba 2k, isnt DC universe free?


Really?

disclaimer: I can't look it up while @ work. dayum blockers.


Yea im pretty sure I got it on steam/ps3 free
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27367
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silo and gmen4th are right.

Mortal Kombat 9 is one of the better Mortal Kombats to come out. A great reboot.

And DCUO is free so get NBA
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8471
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
1 game...

DC Universe Online or NBA 2k12...

go!


nba 2k, isnt DC universe free?


Ok since DC Universe is free...


NBA 2k12 or Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm looking for a game that would peak my interest for more than a hr or two at a time...

GO!
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22107
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
1 game...

DC Universe Online or NBA 2k12...

go!


nba 2k, isnt DC universe free?


Ok since DC Universe is free...


NBA 2k12 or Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm looking for a game that would peak my interest for more than a hr or two at a time...

GO!


havnt played skyrim ... but skyrim
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11202
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SiLo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
SiLo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
What is the best Mortal Kombat?


The last one that came out. The game is almost perfect and every fighting game needs to take notes. Best storyline ever in a fighting game!


I take it you don't mean those Mortal Kombat vs. [insert some other fighting game here] type games?


What part of "The last one that came out" don't you understand?


Geez, take it easy dude.
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group