Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Game Talk #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I download Black Mesa off of steam green light? If so how do I do that Laughing

Bolieve in Masai
samgurl775

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an attempt to feel better after the loss last night I played Mass Effect 2 for a while, and I just happened to be at the suicide mission. I lost 3 of my squad mates within 15 minutes. It just really wasn't my night Laughing

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
In an attempt to feel better after the loss last night I played Mass Effect 2 for a while, and I just happened to be at the suicide mission. I lost 3 of my squad mates within 15 minutes. It just really wasn't my night Laughing

LOL, atleast you didnt play the ending of Mass Effect 3. Buh dump Che!
samgurl775

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
Laughing At least I would've known what I was getting myself into with Mass Effect 3. For some reason I was under the impression that if I had the loyalty of all my squad mates I could save them. Obviously I was wrong.

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
simonwayne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm one of the best online players at Mortal Kombat, so I picked up Tekken Tag Tournament 2 expecting to at least be decent, but man, it feels impossible. The learning curve for this game is ridiculous.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
Laughing At least I would've known what I was getting myself into with Mass Effect 3. For some reason I was under the impression that if I had the loyalty of all my squad mates I could save them. Obviously I was wrong.

Well you have to pick them for the right jobs of course!
TheChad

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A demo released before the game itself? I almost want to buy XCOM: Enemy Unknown just for that, out of respect.

Pity it's almost 6GB... the download will take a while.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:

You have to be careful and put certain members with certain roles.

My first (and only playthrough), I actually had everyone survive, and thought it was cake, until I read online how many people had parts of their team die.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
stillersenat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting the first Borderlands. Might as well give it a try. There's not much out there right now and there isn't much on the horizon either.

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
HighHopes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:

My first (and only playthrough), I actually had everyone survive, and thought it was cake, until I read online how many people had parts of their team die.

Same Laughing but I cant remember if I cheated though. But I think I finished it and lost half the crew, (because I needed more ore for an upgrade or something), but that was it.
samgurl775

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

Same Laughing but I cant remember if I cheated though. But I think I finished it and lost half the crew, (because I needed more ore for an upgrade or something), but that was it.
Yeah I had to look up a flow chart to make sure everyone survived. I had all the ship upgrades and all my squad mates where loyal, I was just unaware that it really mattered who was picked for the jobs. I had Kasumi, Thane, and Samara die. Samara was the final straw, I was just like nope, we're starting over Laughing

Troy Brown wrote:
nlesthought

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm cruising around online (Amazon) and Wii put out a Black eye Peas Video game???

psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
stillersenat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please no. Of all the places, why????

http://www.gamespot.com/news/fallout-4-set-in-boston-6392271

At least it's only a rumor.

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
Starting the first Borderlands. Might as well give it a try. There's not much out there right now and there isn't much on the horizon either.

I found the game extremely repetitive, couldnt even finish it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

Yeah I had to look up a flow chart to make sure everyone survived. I had all the ship upgrades and all my squad mates where loyal, I was just unaware that it really mattered who was picked for the jobs. I had Kasumi, Thane, and Samara die. Samara was the final straw, I was just like nope, we're starting over Laughing
I've played it once, didn't have zane's loyalty so I lost him, a little upset about that, LOL

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 65 of 99

Jump to: