Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 13 Offseason Roster Updates!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarineXGuru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Madden 13 Offseason Roster Updates!! Reply with quote

Welcome All Madden Gamers:

Its's MarineXGuru. I'm back and ready to deliver another off-season of roster updates for you madden addicts!! Last off-season was my first off-season doing the updates and it was quite successful to my surprise. Each roster I posted was downloaded over 200 times. Hopefully, this off-season can be even better. So I hope you guys are as excited as I am and will enjoy this off-season.

This first update that I will be releasing, it will have quite a few changes. I think the guys over at EA do an outstanding job with the roster. However, I think there are players that get missed out on and some players are entirely overrated.

Expected Changes

1) Player adjustments to all 32 teams.

2) Top 25 rookies added to free agency pool.

This roster has already been completed and it will be released later this week. And for the people who are new to my updates, I will post instructions on how to get the roster to work for you. Much love!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: