Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Oregon Ducks Thread, v3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26316
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
There's a rumor going around that Thomas Johnson is to cancel his vist to Cal. Twisted Evil


word, that would be great news.....be coo to finally take somethin off of cal's hands
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mash3rramfan


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 328
Location: Eugene, OR/Los Angeles, CA/ Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With DT leaving this has all the makings of the 2010-2011 season. We are breaking in a new QB with a QB battle between Bennett and Mariota and we have a more experienced defense with senior leadership and playmaking ability and we still have offensive weapons. Im excited for next season already.

On a recruiting stand point do you think that Cal loses some of their recruits and ground on Armstead with the DT coach gone?

Also how did TJ's visit go and the other 3 big names we gave offers?
_________________



Rams. Oregon Ducks. Dodgers. Brewers. Lakers. Arsenal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19000
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mash3rramfan wrote:
With DT leaving this has all the makings of the 2010-2011 season. We are breaking in a new QB with a QB battle between Bennett and Mariota and we have a more experienced defense with senior leadership and playmaking ability and we still have offensive weapons. Im excited for next season already.

On a recruiting stand point do you think that Cal loses some of their recruits and ground on Armstead with the DT coach gone?

Also how did TJ's visit go and the other 3 big names we gave offers?
Heard TJs visit was great. I'd expect to land him. Shaq will go to UW IMO. Armstead will go to ND IMO.

I think Mariotta may win the job. I was rewatching his highlights... Wow the guy had a rocket arm and faster than DT by a mile.
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 8529
Location: U of O
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4* OL Cedrick Poutasi (Utah commit) will visit Oregon next weekend.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustisM


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 16605
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
4* OL Cedrick Poutasi (Utah commit) will visit Oregon next weekend.


I hope we can steal him. I doubt it though.
_________________
[quote="TytybearsFan21"]Drive off into the sunset, you brilliant bastard.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 15449
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
4* OL Cedrick Poutasi (Utah commit) will visit Oregon next weekend.

YESS! Get it done, Greatwood!
_________________

Adopt-A-Duck
Byron Marshall: 168 carries, 1038 yds, 14TDs, 13 rec, 155 yds
Thomas Tyner: 115 carries, 711 yds, 9TDs, 14 rec, 124 yds
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu: 84 tackles, 9 PD, 3 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26316
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
swoosh wrote:
4* OL Cedrick Poutasi (Utah commit) will visit Oregon next weekend.

YESS! Get it done, Greatwood!


huge need, hopefully we can grab em
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 8529
Location: U of O
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustisM wrote:
swoosh wrote:
4* OL Cedrick Poutasi (Utah commit) will visit Oregon next weekend.


I hope we can steal him. I doubt it though.

I'd be surprised if we didn't flip him, to be honest.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustisM


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 16605
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
JustisM wrote:
swoosh wrote:
4* OL Cedrick Poutasi (Utah commit) will visit Oregon next weekend.


I hope we can steal him. I doubt it though.

I'd be surprised if we didn't flip him, to be honest.

If there is one team that could do it it would be us.
I'd say there is about a 40/60 chance we do it.
I'd just rather be surprised than to expect it and get hurt that we didn't get him.
_________________
[quote="TytybearsFan21"]Drive off into the sunset, you brilliant bastard.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19000
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas Johnson had a great time at Oregon and may not take another visit. Sounds like he will be a Duck barring a big upset. Cool
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 7858
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Thomas Johnson had a great time at Oregon and may not take another visit. Sounds like he will be a Duck barring a big upset. Cool


It sounds like it...

Quote:
Thomas Johnson @Tee_Johnson3
At the end of the day just wanna #WinTheDay

_________________

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19000
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got some inside info I can't share but recruiting just got fun!!!!

#WTD!!!!!
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 26316
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
Thomas Johnson had a great time at Oregon and may not take another visit. Sounds like he will be a Duck barring a big upset. Cool


It sounds like it...

Quote:
Thomas Johnson @Tee_Johnson3
At the end of the day just wanna #WinTheDay


sounds good to me. Next i'm really hoping we can grab that OL out of Utah
_________________


wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mash3rramfan


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 328
Location: Eugene, OR/Los Angeles, CA/ Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
I just got some inside info I can't share but recruiting just got fun!!!!

#WTD!!!!!

Can you give any clues?
_________________



Rams. Oregon Ducks. Dodgers. Brewers. Lakers. Arsenal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 7858
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
I just got some inside info I can't share but recruiting just got fun!!!!

#WTD!!!!!


Well at least its something good.

Maybe something on Aziz/Armstead.
_________________

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group