Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Florida State Seminole Thread V. 2.0
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ggfl1andonly


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 2176
Location: UCF
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: The Official Florida State Seminole Thread V. 2.0 Reply with quote

i Think Smith was a great pick up. He's 6'4 and only 200lbs so he can easily pack on some more weight. I also think he'll end up a 4 star. So is Christian Green pretty much a Seminole?? Has anyone heard anything?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phillyboy16


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2114
Location: Portland,OR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man yall got some SICK WR's. Now if you can get someone to throw the rock to them. Greg Carr and Bert "SPEEd" Reed are great players! Very Happy
_________________
"Wouldn't be America without an Eagle" Smile

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seminoles1


Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 36309
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phillyboy16 wrote:
Man yall got some SICK WR's. Now if you can get someone to throw the rock to them. Greg Carr and Bert "SPEEd" Reed are great players! Very Happy
Greg Carr is gone... Confused

WR is one of, if not FSU's weakest position going into this season.
_________________

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift-Steve Prefontaine

The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
He Hate Me


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 10448
Location: Unconquered Territory
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seminoles1 wrote:
Phillyboy16 wrote:
Man yall got some SICK WR's. Now if you can get someone to throw the rock to them. Greg Carr and Bert "SPEEd" Reed are great players! Very Happy
Greg Carr is gone... Confused

WR is one of, if not FSU's weakest position going into this season.


Experience is the question mark.....not talent. By the end of the season, I expect this group to be among the best in the ACC.....if not the best.
_________________


Props to Eggy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsianPlayer


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 2275
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The Official Florida State Seminole Thread V. 2.0 Reply with quote

ggfl1andonly wrote:
i Think Smith was a great pick up. He's 6'4 and only 200lbs so he can easily pack on some more weight. I also think he'll end up a 4 star. So is Christian Green pretty much a Seminole?? Has anyone heard anything?

Last I heard, the Gators were pushing hard for Christian Green. Not sure if he ever said when he was planning to announce.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seminoles1


Joined: 10 Jan 2005
Posts: 36309
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:
seminoles1 wrote:
Phillyboy16 wrote:
Man yall got some SICK WR's. Now if you can get someone to throw the rock to them. Greg Carr and Bert "SPEEd" Reed are great players! Very Happy
Greg Carr is gone... Confused

WR is one of, if not FSU's weakest position going into this season.


Experience is the question mark.....not talent. By the end of the season, I expect this group to be among the best in the ACC.....if not the best.
Every position group has talent at FSU. Going into the season, FSUs WRs are the biggest question mark on the team.
_________________

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift-Steve Prefontaine

The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phillyboy16


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 2114
Location: Portland,OR
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the running back situation like? You guys like Jermaine Thomas?
_________________
"Wouldn't be America without an Eagle" Smile

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsianPlayer


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 2275
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phillyboy16 wrote:
Whats the running back situation like? You guys like Jermaine Thomas?

I like Thomas and he should be the starter. He may not have great top speed, but he accelerates very quickly. Ty Jones played well in the bowl game last year and we should see more of him. And then we got Tavares Pressley. He got hurt last year so I never saw him play, but curious to see how good he really is. I am guessing Chris Thompson and Lonnie Pryor probably won't see the field.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsianPlayer


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 2275
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Merrill Noel is headed to Wake Forest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ggfl1andonly


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 2176
Location: UCF
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AsianPlayer wrote:
Looks like Merrill Noel is headed to Wake Forest.


yea that sucks... i hope he doesn't try persuading Johnson to go up there. I think Johnson's a pretty solid commit tho.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
AsianPlayer


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 2275
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hearing that we didn't make Marcus Lattimore top 5. Not sure if we even had a great chance at it anyways so it might be for the better. Then again, it is still really early so he could always change his mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
He Hate Me


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 10448
Location: Unconquered Territory
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Lattimore said his parent is concerned about "the probation stuff" which is nothing more than an excuse...but whatever. He's gonna be a good one though...no doubt

Good news is that E. Clements and Nigel Terell are on campus today. I would not be surprised to see us pick up two commits today.
_________________


Props to Eggy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheesehead430


Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Posts: 14369
Location: 414/813
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:
Yeah Lattimore said his parent is concerned about "the probation stuff" which is nothing more than an excuse...but whatever. He's gonna be a good one though...no doubt

Good news is that E. Clements and Nigel Terell are on campus today. I would not be surprised to see us pick up two commits today.


As was Christian Jones.

As far as Lattimore I don't think we are completly out. With the Brynes pipeline starting to flow with Miller, Dawkins, Bright, and hopefully Willis, I think Marcus will have some things to ponder.
_________________
Go Pack Go...
*Jaboo Tracker*
237/349, 67.9 comp%, 3,820 yards, 38 TD's, 10 INT's
193 rush yards, 4 TD's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34877
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He Hate Me wrote:


Good news is that E. Clements and Nigel Terell are on campus today. I would not be surprised to see us pick up two commits today.


What is the latest on Clements? He has camped @ Michigan and left with a top 3 of Michigan, UGA, and The U. Since then I heard FSU and The U resurface more than they were previously and Michigan has sinced picked up a RB commit (tho I would prefer Clements).

How do you guys feel about your chances with the following?

Lamarcus Joyner - CB
Jeff Luc - LB
Corey Lemonier - DE

and with the decommit of Merrill Noel, do you guys expect to offer DB Rashad Knight?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AsianPlayer


Joined: 04 Jan 2006
Posts: 2275
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
He Hate Me wrote:


Good news is that E. Clements and Nigel Terell are on campus today. I would not be surprised to see us pick up two commits today.


What is the latest on Clements? He has camped @ Michigan and left with a top 3 of Michigan, UGA, and The U. Since then I heard FSU and The U resurface more than they were previously and Michigan has sinced picked up a RB commit (tho I would prefer Clements).

How do you guys feel about your chances with the following?

Lamarcus Joyner - CB
Jeff Luc - LB
Corey Lemonier - DE

and with the decommit of Merrill Noel, do you guys expect to offer DB Rashad Knight?


From what I have heard from other Noles fans, they seem pretty confident that we will get Joyner. Luc will probably be a Gator. Not confident in getting Lemonier.

Not too sure about Knight. I read somewhere that he wants an offer from FSU, but I guess it depends on how the coaching staff feels on landing the CBs that we already offered.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 1 of 107

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group