Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome your new Soccer Forum co-mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Davey


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 21268
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Well deserved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 17298
Location: Anims Tito
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Joke appointment.....


MAN UP WYZZ. BRING OUT THE BANHAMMER.
_________________
ravens_rool28 wrote:
I hate loving you.

UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

#DIJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9071
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!!

"With great power comes great responsibility"
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 15449
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well deserved even if he cannot close with women.
_________________

Adopt-A-Duck
Byron Marshall: 168 carries, 1038 yds, 14TDs, 13 rec, 155 yds
Thomas Tyner: 115 carries, 711 yds, 9TDs, 14 rec, 124 yds
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu: 84 tackles, 9 PD, 3 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
teamorange


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 11418
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your stance on someone, like myself, post meat spin? Just so I know your boundaries
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 28023
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i call for a recount
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 23949
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Joke appointment.....


MAN UP WYZZ. BRING OUT THE BANHAMMER.


He doesn't have the cojones
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 35635
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wyzz blackmailed Webby, its the only way.

Congrats though, you and Lee represent the DMV proud with me as well.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50193
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it went like this;

The Mods all gathered around and hung up a picture of everyone who has posted more than 10 times int he soccer forum. We then took the Mod Choosing Monkeny from his cage and he started flinging....well you know what, and the one that stuck was the one on Whyzz.

Congrats.
_________________
FFMD 2014 - ARIZONA CARDINALS GM - CLICK ME - YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
lomaxgr


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 20855
Location: Manchester, England
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst appointment since Steve 'Arshenal' McClaren was made England boss ...

Razz
_________________


MUFC OK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 17298
Location: Anims Tito
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Actually it went like this;

The Mods all gathered around and hung up a picture of everyone who has posted more than 10 times int he soccer forum. We then took the Mod Choosing Monkeny from his cage and he started flinging....well you know what, and the one that stuck was the one on Whyzz.

Congrats.


It would make sense if Wyzz becoming a mod was down to feces.
_________________
ravens_rool28 wrote:
I hate loving you.

UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

#DIJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Imarobot


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 7823
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
khodder wrote:
Actually it went like this;

The Mods all gathered around and hung up a picture of everyone who has posted more than 10 times int he soccer forum. We then took the Mod Choosing Monkeny from his cage and he started flinging....well you know what, and the one that stuck was the one on Whyzz.

Congrats.


It would make sense if Wyzz becoming a mod was down to feces.


Laughing funny I always thought that's how Dr Philly would get in.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 17298
Location: Anims Tito
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imarobot wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
khodder wrote:
Actually it went like this;

The Mods all gathered around and hung up a picture of everyone who has posted more than 10 times int he soccer forum. We then took the Mod Choosing Monkeny from his cage and he started flinging....well you know what, and the one that stuck was the one on Whyzz.

Congrats.


It would make sense if Wyzz becoming a mod was down to feces.


Laughing funny I always thought that's how Dr Philly would get in.


I always thought that was how Philly got approved for this site.
_________________
ravens_rool28 wrote:
I hate loving you.

UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

#DIJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Speed Blue


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Posts: 1977
Location: Betheasville
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worse appointment than Woy Hogdson.
_________________

Moments to remember from a Season to forget: the 2011 Indianapolis Colts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15702
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speed Blue wrote:
Worse appointment than Woy Hogdson.


It's been like 12 hours and I'm already like..


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group