Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EF Fantasy Baseball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 81, 82, 83  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22634
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
Drop Granderson.

If he gets traded it's an even easier decision.



In that league it goes by positions as well which make Bryce and Trout even more valuable with the RF<CF>LF eligiblity. Grandy's good for 80-35-100 most years but his K and AVG killed me. I haven't been paying baseball any mind to be honest and wasn't aware he might be traded.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 8 Rec/ 142 Yds/ 2 TD/ 17.75 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6982
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad I drafted Trout last year. I wasn't leaving him being on the waiver wire to chance.

I never expected him to be as great as he was though.

And then I stole Bryce Harper off the waiver wire and turned him into a 2nd round pick in this year's draft.

Very happy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22634
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
I'm so glad I drafted Trout last year. I wasn't leaving him being on the waiver wire to chance.

I never expected him to be as great as he was though.

And then I stole Bryce Harper off the waiver wire and turned him into a 2nd round pick in this year's draft.

Very happy.


Yea I was the one who drafted and dropped Bryce because I couldn't afford to have him on the bench (not called up yet) with all the injuries I had early. Stupid move in the long run that was for sure.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 8 Rec/ 142 Yds/ 2 TD/ 17.75 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6982
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was thinking about keeping Harper late in the year but I started to realize that I wasn't going to have 3 OF keepers.

I already have Stanton and Trout as keepers going forward. Strasburg is kind of a no-brainer keeper pick.

Now I have to decide between Kinsler, Lee, and a few others.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hockey5djh


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 16234
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I normally like to wait until the dust settles before even looking (also after fantasy football is over) but more than likely I'm keeping Miggy, Upton, King Felix, and Weaver...do we keep 4 or 5?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22634
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
I normally like to wait until the dust settles before even looking (also after fantasy football is over) but more than likely I'm keeping Miggy, Upton, King Felix, and Weaver...do we keep 4 or 5?


4 unfortunately.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 8 Rec/ 142 Yds/ 2 TD/ 17.75 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6982
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for this to come back.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10989
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
I can't wait for this to come back.


Yep. I as well.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6982
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
I can't wait for this to come back.


Yep. I as well.

I had to rebuild the Blah's team. I'm excited about my extra second round pick. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10989
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
I can't wait for this to come back.


Yep. I as well.

I had to rebuild the Blah's team. I'm excited about my extra second round pick. Cool


How'd you get an extra 2nd?
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31176
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
How'd you get an extra 2nd?

I traded it to him for Bryce Harper.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6982
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to trade one of my seconds this year for a first the following year. Is that even allowed? If so, any takers?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10989
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
How'd you get an extra 2nd?

I traded it to him for Bryce Harper.


Ugh. You would do that.

We talk FF fantasy baseball and you show up. it's the only reason you hang out with us anymore.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31176
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Eagles27 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
How'd you get an extra 2nd?

I traded it to him for Bryce Harper.


Ugh. You would do that.

We talk FF fantasy baseball and you show up. it's the only reason you hang out with us anymore.

I've become a lurker.

Anyways, I showed up because my phone kept showing all the notifications from this thread. Laughing
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31176
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
I'm willing to trade one of my seconds this year for a first the following year. Is that even allowed? If so, any takers?

I don't believe Yahoo allows you to trade future picks before this years draft takes place.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 81, 82, 83  Next
Page 21 of 83

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group