Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pop up issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Pop up issue Reply with quote

Have been fighting a pop up this morning. Every time I switch forums or try to post a pop up takes me to new page. Don't know what the pop up is as it takes to long to load. It's a black box middle of screen at top of page.

I'm on mobile...forgot to mention

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While this site is 100% free because of our sponsors and their ads, it's my goal to keep the advertisements as unobtrusive as possible. You should not see any kind of pop-ups, app redirects, downloads or other invasive or obnoxious ads. If you do, it is due to a technical issue with the advertisement or a problem with your browser, computer, or phone.

First, if you are having any technical problems, try clearing your browser cookies and cache. Next, reboot your computer, phone or tablet. That will solve a lot of issues.

If you are still having problems with an intrusive ad please PM me the following information.

1. Describe your problem in detail including any ads you saw and what the issue was.
2. How often is the problem occurring? Daily, once a week, etc.
3. What page of the site were you on?
4. Your exact device? OS Version? and Browser? Please don't tell me just Android or iPhone. But Samsung S6, Android 5.0.1, and Chrome 43.0... or Windows 8 computer, Chrome Version 44.0....

I'll work with our ad reps to get the advertisement fixed or removed. These can take time to track down. Please be patient.

Please remember that we do not discuss or debate the ads. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: