Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Posting Images Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathan004

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Posting Images Questions Reply with quote

So basically I am lost when it comes to simply posting an image in to a thread. I google search an image and then dragged the image over to the message portion of my thread where I want to post an image, highlight the link it shows and click Img and all that happens is the post shows the web address.

What am I doing wrong here?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Posting Images Questions Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
So basically I am lost when it comes to simply posting an image in to a thread. I google search an image and then dragged the image over to the message portion of my thread where I want to post an image, highlight the link it shows and click Img and all that happens is the post shows the web address.

What am I doing wrong here?

Right click and copy the IMG location (or URL) and put it inside IMG tags. You can highlight the IMG location and hit the IMG button up top to enclose the text in tags. Make sure your text ends in jpg or png or bmp or whatever other formats are supported.

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: