Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Walking Dead [AMC] (Don't Open Spoilers Inside) v2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mario45

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought it ment show spoilers since it says [AMC]. Dang I got to avoid this thread like Game of Thrones.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
ColumbusCrewzer wrote:
Anybody else hoping Carol dies in season 3?

I hope Carl dies.

Carl and Rick are like the only locks to make it to the end of the series

In the comic book, but the tv show watchers want Carl died! And obvious we have the rights of it.

Lori dying >>>>>>> Carl dying

SPOILER

Wow. People these days.

Look at the thread title, homie.

Wink

I know. Regardless of the thread title how hard is it to write "Spoiler" at the top of your post? I want to be able to talk about this show on FF without having to find out half the stuff thats going to happen near the end of the show. It takes 5 seconds to change your font to white or write spoiler at the top of your post, its not a lot to ask.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario45 wrote:
Thought it ment show spoilers since it says [AMC]. Dang I got to avoid this thread like Game of Thrones.

It's supposed to mean the show not the comic. Just like GoT it's supposed to be about the show not the books.

Anyways, I saw an interview somewhere where Sarah Wayne Callies(Lori) said Lori has to die. If she wants her character to die than I bet it'll happen late this season or the next one. I don't see how bringing an infant into the zombie apocalypse would work. So I don't think she'll even have it. [I've only read the first 15 or so comics then quit so I'm clueless to what happens]

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
ColumbusCrewzer wrote:

I hope Carl dies.

In the comic book, but the tv show watchers want Carl died! And obvious we have the rights of it.

SPOILER

Wow. People these days.

Wink

I know. Regardless of the thread title how hard is it to write "Spoiler" at the top of your post? I want to be able to talk about this show on FF without having to find out half the stuff thats going to happen near the end of the show. It takes 5 seconds to change your font to white or write spoiler at the top of your post, its not a lot to ask.

Meh, I personally don't care about "comic" spoilers, mainly becaue (afaik) the show doesn't strictly follow the comic.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Harper41

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
ColumbusCrewzer wrote:

I hope Carl dies.

SPOILER

Wow. People these days.

Wink

Meh, I personally don't care about "comic" spoilers, mainly becaue (afaik) the show doesn't strictly follow the comic.

I know but its still a pain to find out whats going to happen and which characters are likely going to die.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
I know but its still a pain to find out whats going to happen and which characters are likely going to die.

Well, if its true a zombie apacolypse, all of the characters are going to die.

Wink

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Well, if its true a zombie apacolypse, all of the characters are going to die.

Wink

No happy ever after Shocked Crying or Very sad

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
tinoynk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
Mario45 wrote:

It's supposed to mean the show not the comic. Just like GoT it's supposed to be about the show not the books.

Anyways, I saw an interview somewhere where Sarah Wayne Callies(Lori) said Lori has to die. If she wants her character to die than I bet it'll happen late this season or the next one. I don't see how bringing an infant into the zombie apocalypse would work. So I don't think she'll even have it. [I've only read the first 15 or so comics then quit so I'm clueless to what happens]

I still say that the baby was killed in the car crash, but is now zombie-fetus. If the writers had cojones they'd have the zombie baby eat/claw its way out of her. Now that would be awesome, and an appropriately horrible ending for an annoying character.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
Mario45 wrote:

I still say that the baby was killed in the car crash, but is now zombie-fetus. If the writers had cojones they'd have the zombie baby eat/claw its way out of her. Now that would be awesome, and an appropriately horrible ending for an annoying character.

I was thinking that somehow the baby was conceived "pre-outbreak" and thus may be unaffected by the infection that they all have.

Is it possible that the child ends up becoming some sort of living vaccine for them? I don't know....just spitballing an idea there.....

Thoughts?

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#FREEJOSHGORDON! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard 17 tackles, 2 sacks
coleman51

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 3 starts this Sunday ZOMG!!!

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About to watch the last episode in season 1 of my rewatch.

Can't wait for season 3.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Bucketheadsdad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have posted four "webisodes" on the AMC site. Total, they run about 20 minutes. They're providing a pretty detailed "backstory" on what seems to be new folks that must be joining the cast this year.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-1-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-hide-and-seek

It was fun just seeing some new footage.

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#FREEJOSHGORDON! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard 17 tackles, 2 sacks
devils1854

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compendium 2 just arrived by UPS Smile

#JDI
VIKENATOR2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curse you dish network for getting into a legal battle with AMC, and not allowing me to watch this Sunday. Crying or Very sad
coleman51

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIKENATOR2 wrote:
Curse you dish network for getting into a legal battle with AMC, and not allowing me to watch this Sunday. Crying or Very sad

I recently got rid of cable because I watch so much netflix on my xbox. However, the down part of that is I HAVE to watch the new season and I can't without cable. I just accepted a job at Comcast and will be getting free cable, but I don't start until Monday (of course!) haha. I'm sure you can watch it online somewhere though.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 32 of 100

Jump to: