Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Request Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14673
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
I need a Marcus Mariota sig in a bad way. Please, help me out!



Saw this a few pages back...here you go OD


Code:
[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/OD_zpsef7494d9.png[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pats9ers


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 430
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:


I really dont mean to sound ungrateful beause i really appreciate it, however that is a picture of Danny Amendola. Thanks again though.

Still looking!





_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4515
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats9ers wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:


I really dont mean to sound ungrateful beause i really appreciate it, however that is a picture of Danny Amendola. Thanks again though.

Still looking!






Youre the man, thanks a million.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/kiltguyofscots/OD_zpsef7494d9.png[/IMG]


Dude, that thing is bananas.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 12495
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
Not sure how to convert this file into a sig, can someone help me out plz?

C:\Users\SCOTT\Pictures\suns1b.jpg

Go to a site like imgur.com or imageshack and upload it. Then copy the URL and make sure it's written like this in your sig. [img]IMAGE URL[/img]


Thx man Smile
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 22734
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely need a new sig...therefore, I'm thinking something with a pic like this...with the tagline "Barker's a Beauty"



I'd appreciate any assistance. Thanks in advance!
_________________


Thx to Uncle Buck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ThaBoyzAndThaU


Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Posts: 2920
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a Buster Posey sig if anyone wants to make one, Thanks
_________________

Sig by delphem
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14673
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
Not sure how to convert this file into a sig, can someone help me out plz?

C:\Users\SCOTT\Pictures\suns1b.jpg

Go to a site like imgur.com or imageshack and upload it. Then copy the URL and make sure it's written like this in your sig. [img]IMAGE URL[/img]


Thx man Smile

Yep..no problem Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9083
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been wearing this FFMD sig for wayyy too long. Can someone hook me up with a Gerald McCoy/Warren Sapp sig that says "The Future Is Now"?



Thanks guys, much appreciated Very Happy
_________________


Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2761
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need an avy

http://curlyhairwithbangs.org/wp-content/plugins/RSSPoster_PRO/cache/2fabf_psy-gangnam-style-2.jpg

resized?

pm me
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seaducks


Joined: 22 Jan 2011
Posts: 229
Location: Astoria, Oregon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would love a Colt Lyerla sig if anyone has some time
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pats9ers


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 430
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seaducks wrote:
would love a Colt Lyerla sig if anyone has some time



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17374
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could i get a brandon marshall sig?



Unless you can find a better pic.

If it's cool enough, i just might never take it off.

Thanks in advance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pats9ers


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 430
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Could i get a brandon marshall sig?



Unless you can find a better pic.

If it's cool enough, i just might never take it off.

Thanks in advance



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17374
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats9ers wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Could i get a brandon marshall sig?



Unless you can find a better pic.

If it's cool enough, i just might never take it off.

Thanks in advance




Looks good. Thank you sir.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 31 of 90

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group