Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Request Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB Connoisseur wrote:
Can someone make me something with this?



I just want it to say: Manti Te'o

- Thanks Cool


I made an avy. I tried to add his name, but it was too small. Any ways, here it is.



Code:
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/mantie_zps6a3bffd9.jpg

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Can I get a Joe Flacco sig?
I'm not a Ravens fan, but I like Flacco..........


Just made a quick one. This I believe is my 5th sig I've ever made lol



Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/sig_zpsadf16b89.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 22484
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Can I get a Joe Flacco sig?
I'm not a Ravens fan, but I like Flacco..........


Just made a quick one. This I believe is my 5th sig I've ever made lol



Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/sig_zpsadf16b89.jpg[/IMG]

Awesome! Thanks!
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10109
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Can anyone make me a florida State EJ Manuel sig?

The pic can be of your choice.

Thank you!

_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Can anyone make me a florida State EJ Manuel sig?

The pic can be of your choice.

Thank you!




Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/sig_zpse16b92e2.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22782
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone get my avy down to size? Thank you, much appreciation.
_________________
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Could someone get my avy down to size? Thank you, much appreciation.




Code:
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/jl_tmr29_zps11e226f9.jpg

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22782
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Could someone get my avy down to size? Thank you, much appreciation.




Code:
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/jl_tmr29_zps11e226f9.jpg


You da man, thanks!
_________________
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
panther dude


Joined: 01 Apr 2007
Posts: 6628
Location: East Lansing, MI
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will someone avatar this for me?
http://sportributor.com/assets/images/2012/03/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season.jpg
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther dude wrote:
Will someone avatar this for me?
http://sportributor.com/assets/images/2012/03/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season.jpg




Code:
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season_zps69bbe7bd.jpg

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hayden2004


Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Posts: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i get a Matt Barkley in a Chiefs Uniform sig ? Thanks
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
panther dude


Joined: 01 Apr 2007
Posts: 6628
Location: East Lansing, MI
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
panther dude wrote:
Will someone avatar this for me?
http://sportributor.com/assets/images/2012/03/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season.jpg




Code:
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season_zps69bbe7bd.jpg


The code isnt working for me? Confused Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panther dude wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
panther dude wrote:
Will someone avatar this for me?
http://sportributor.com/assets/images/2012/03/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season.jpg




Code:
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season_zps69bbe7bd.jpg


The code isnt working for me? Confused Sad
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/timberwolves-ricky-rubio-tears-acl-out-for-the-season_zps69bbe7bd.jpg
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WakaKoalaFlame


Joined: 10 Feb 2011
Posts: 542
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone re-size this for me to a sig size?


_________________
Robert Griffin III: 2012-2013 NFL Rookie of the Year
Josh Gordon:
Kendall Wright:
Terrance Williams:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hayden2004


Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Posts: 27
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WakaKoalaFlame wrote:
Can someone re-size this for me to a sig size?




http://tinypic.com/r/fe49eg/6


Here is the HTML CODE <a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=fe49eg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i49.tinypic.com/fe49eg.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"></a>
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 33 of 91

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group