Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Request Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Maverick12


Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 1594
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have a question. When I re-size my avatar to the 80x80 proportions, it makes the picture clomped up and the word "maverick" is kind of hard to read. I assume a lot of you in here know how to fix it or touch it up, so any help is greatly appreciated. Here's the photo:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maverick12 wrote:
So I have a question. When I re-size my avatar to the 80x80 proportions, it makes the picture clomped up and the word "maverick" is kind of hard to read. I assume a lot of you in here know how to fix it or touch it up, so any help is greatly appreciated. Here's the photo:



Resolution and the fact that the picture is rectangular.


Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/33dl7gn.png



Code:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ew1e0w.png

_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maverick12


Joined: 01 Apr 2012
Posts: 1594
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Maverick12 wrote:
So I have a question. When I re-size my avatar to the 80x80 proportions, it makes the picture clomped up and the word "maverick" is kind of hard to read. I assume a lot of you in here know how to fix it or touch it up, so any help is greatly appreciated. Here's the photo:



Resolution and the fact that the picture is rectangular.


Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/33dl7gn.png



Code:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ew1e0w.png


Thank You! I appreciate the help.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TN Chief


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 14
Location: Memphis, TN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone make me a Sean Weatherspoon sig? No specifics just my Fav player. Thanks in advance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10269
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TN Chief wrote:
Can someone make me a Sean Weatherspoon sig? No specifics just my Fav player. Thanks in advance


Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Siggy_zpsc55b0c73.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13995
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my bucs sig guys are failing at life, and while the LOL factor of the Stocker sig cracks me up when I sign on, im over it


If someone could do a Dee Millner sig, make it look stupid cray! Much appreciated
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10269
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
All my bucs sig guys are failing at life, and while the LOL factor of the Stocker sig cracks me up when I sign on, im over it


If someone could do a Dee Millner sig, make it look stupid cray! Much appreciated
Mind if I give it a shot?



Code:
[IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b640/TCoops91/Siggy_zpsf94a7e26.jpg[/IMG]

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AP_allday2869


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 6346
Location: University of Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could anyone do a Stan Musial Sig for me? Would be much appreciated.
_________________


Adopt a Viking:
Chris Cook: Tackles: 5 Ints: 0 BP: 1 Ejections:1

Bridgewater or Bust!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3573
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was wondering if anybody could make a sig with this picture?

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/096/344/hi-res-6932952_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75&v=1358052152

But cut and paste Usain Bolt behind Kaepernick kinda like he is losing a race to him. It doesnt have to look legit at all, in fact the cornier it looks the funnier it would be. It would be greatly appreciated.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GFalcon


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 8765
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone possibly make any avy for me outta this pic by gametime?
http://img.phombo.com/img1/photocombo/38/Atlanta_Falcons_Red_Helmet.jpg

thanks a ton!
_________________

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
anyone possibly make any avy for me outta this pic by gametime?
http://img.phombo.com/img1/photocombo/38/Atlanta_Falcons_Red_Helmet.jpg

thanks a ton!



Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/2iuufk4.png



Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/vg9dk.png

_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefer


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 11372
Location: Somewhere in an Arizona Desert...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody could make me an Andy Reid sig where he looks like a walrus and says "I am the Walrus, Coo Coo Kachoo" in a Chiefs red background that would be awesome.
_________________
Adopt-A-Chief: Albert Wilson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OhioState3


Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 428
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could anyone make me a Matt Elam signature, i would really appreciate it
_________________
Mount Lax 27
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 4770
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need someone to help me with some sigs for FFMD. Please pm me for more information, it is greatly appreciated.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mike23md


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 7908
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OhioState3 wrote:
Could anyone make me a Matt Elam signature, i would really appreciate it




Code:
[img]http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploads/images/1359062553-U13096.png[/img]

_________________

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 46 of 90

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group