Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012-13 College Basketball Thread - Season is here, Leggo!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
latinoaustino


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 6167
Location: The road is my home
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Very weird playing outside in day light. Not a fan.


Yeah, they need to scrap the Carrier Classic thing and play them in Air Craft Hangars instead.
_________________


Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11656
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCW!!!!!
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18228
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Very weird playing outside in day light. Not a fan.


Yeah, they need to scrap the Carrier Classic thing and play them in Air Craft Hangars instead.
There is just to many factors that can effect the outcome of the game like sun, wind direction, wind speed, ect.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
latinoaustino


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 6167
Location: The road is my home
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Very weird playing outside in day light. Not a fan.


Yeah, they need to scrap the Carrier Classic thing and play them in Air Craft Hangars instead.
There is just to many factors that can effect the outcome of the game like sun, wind direction, wind speed, ect.


Or condensation on the court preventing it from being played.
_________________


Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 41829
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Very weird playing outside in day light. Not a fan.


Yeah, they need to scrap the Carrier Classic thing and play them in Air Craft Hangars instead.
There is just to many factors that can effect the outcome of the game like sun, wind direction, wind speed, ect.


Or condensation on the court preventing it from being played.


Sad
_________________
El ramster wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Dude's been here for 8 years and doesn't know that his avi is too big? Not talking


You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
latinoaustino


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 6167
Location: The road is my home
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Very weird playing outside in day light. Not a fan.


Yeah, they need to scrap the Carrier Classic thing and play them in Air Craft Hangars instead.
There is just to many factors that can effect the outcome of the game like sun, wind direction, wind speed, ect.


Or condensation on the court preventing it from being played.


Sad


Dude, after watching Marquette play today and seeing your comments on tOSU's play it's probably best that game never happened.
_________________


Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11656
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God this game is sloppy. Hopefully we dont play Outside EVER again
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 46341
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Michael McAdoo is as good as advertised thus far. 26 and 14 on Friday and 19 and 11 today.
_________________

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
James Michael McAdoo is as good as advertised thus far. 26 and 14 on Friday and 19 and 11 today.


He's North Carolina's only real offensive weapon, he's going to have to score a lot this year for you guys to win games, especially in ACC play.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 41829
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Very weird playing outside in day light. Not a fan.


Yeah, they need to scrap the Carrier Classic thing and play them in Air Craft Hangars instead.
There is just to many factors that can effect the outcome of the game like sun, wind direction, wind speed, ect.


Or condensation on the court preventing it from being played.


Sad


Dude, after watching Marquette play today and seeing your comments on tOSU's play it's probably best that game never happened.


You're right

The only positives I saw today was from our guards and depth. We will definitely play at least 8 guys this year.
_________________
El ramster wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Dude's been here for 8 years and doesn't know that his avi is too big? Not talking


You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 46341
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
James Michael McAdoo is as good as advertised thus far. 26 and 14 on Friday and 19 and 11 today.


He's North Carolina's only real offensive weapon, he's going to have to score a lot this year for you guys to win games, especially in ACC play.
Well, Reggie Bullock looks 10x better than he did last year so we'll have him too. Hopefully the perimeter shooting gets a bit better. McDonald is still rusty and Hairston is still being a big vagina cuz he's a bench player. The freshman all look pretty good. Paige finally was able to distribute today and James was a boss inside.

Our hopes definitely ride on JMM though. He'll be a NPOY candidate without a doubt, IMO.

EDIT: Seriously, butth*rt is inappropriate?
_________________

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31017
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
James Michael McAdoo is as good as advertised thus far. 26 and 14 on Friday and 19 and 11 today.


He is gonna be a complete stud this year!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
latinoaustino


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 6167
Location: The road is my home
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
latinoaustino wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Very weird playing outside in day light. Not a fan.


Yeah, they need to scrap the Carrier Classic thing and play them in Air Craft Hangars instead.
There is just to many factors that can effect the outcome of the game like sun, wind direction, wind speed, ect.


Or condensation on the court preventing it from being played.


Sad


Dude, after watching Marquette play today and seeing your comments on tOSU's play it's probably best that game never happened.


You're right

The only positives I saw today was from our guards and depth. We will definitely play at least 8 guys this year.


Same, we'll play 10 guys deep. This is the worst defensive performance I've ever seen out of a Buzz Williams coached team. That being said, just like tOSU, we're playing this game in 1 day of prep and winning on talent alone.
_________________


Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arizona is off to a slow start. I like how Kaleb Tarczewski plays though, he gets good positon on the block and is strong when going up around the basket.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUfbondarebound


Joined: 09 Dec 2005
Posts: 6736
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No more aircraft carrier games ever.
_________________


11/16/2008 = The Return to SU Football Glory Begins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 98 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group