Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Capt Kirk, Natural Born Leader !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Capt Kirk, Natural Born Leader ! Reply with quote

Man this sounds good ! Real Good !
Also, Cousins says Griffin will do well --WHEREVER HE GOES !
Slip of the tongue? Or Inside info . Has he been told Griffin is out once he's healthy! ? Seems so huh !? Wink

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/09/02/pierre-garcon-describes-kirk-cousins-as-a-natural-born-leader/
DCRED

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Robert says Robert "doesn't have to TRY to be a leader, he IS a leader"

So I'm sure everyone on his next team will recognize that quickly and he'll be just fine
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirk will show people he's not a bad qb. Come week 1 I bet alot not of fans will like the new cousins.
zeebs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is someone a natural born leader when they dont win a single game starting in over 2 years?
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:
How is someone a natural born leader when they dont win a single game starting in over 2 years?

Ask Garcon --He said it !
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:

The jags game bro?.

Your hate for kirk cousins is amazing your gonna have to livr about 6 games at worst so start supporting .
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
zeebs wrote:

The jags game bro?.

Your hate for kirk cousins is amazing your gonna have to livr about 6 games at worst so start supporting .

Since six games is my prediction of their ceiling this year, I would be very impressed with Kirk.
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Dashing wrote:
zeebs wrote:

The jags game bro?.

Since six games is my prediction of their ceiling this year, I would be very impressed with Kirk.

6 games would be enough for me I doubt will see kirl throw 3-4 ints games like he did last year . He looks more mature .
zeebs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
zeebs wrote:

The jags game bro?.

Kirk didn't start that game.

My point speaks for itself that you actually had the nerve to point out the Jaguars of all teams LOL

At least I stick with my beliefs instead of backing out and changing opinions... then gloating that youre right when one of them sticks Smile
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be real, this article comes out any time a new QB or player comes in.

I'm not saying Kirk definitely isn't a leader, he may very well be, but this article doesn't mean squat to me.

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know there is no question that 2012 season was magical, but lets not forget that RGIII got hurt twice during the season. One with Atlanta and with the Ravens. Also lets not forget Cousins came in the Ravens game and played out of his mind including scoring a TD and a two point conversion and then going into Cleveland, a team that had won 3 straight and decimated them. if not for those two wins, RGIIIs season becomes much less "magical" since we don't make the playoffs (actually it turned out we needed one of the two games but still). oh yea BTW Cousins was also a rookie in 2012.

So if RGIII supporters will continue to bring the 2012 season up as proof of how great RGIII could be, lets just say I want to see how great Cousins could be also. And lets not forget Cousins never entered OTAs mini camps and camp as the named starter. I know last year he really had a horrible game against the Giants but once again if you remember, the first turnover was on Paulson who if he didn't fumble we were pressing to score and come back huge. In the Eagles game I just don't know what else he could have done, I mean he killed that D. I just want to see what he can do in this offense.
DCRED

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^Wow Nice Post Greek

and good point Jeezy-- proving it on the field is what it's all about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: