Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

kirk cousins had laser (LAZIK) eye surgery this year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: kirk cousins had laser (LAZIK) eye surgery this year Reply with quote

In fed kirk cousins had laser surgery in February of this year . Ill link youtube video.

Could explain his improvement lately he saids he sees way better.
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

worked for carlos rogers
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe that's why he didn't throw any ints last week. Hopefully this helps him out
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zeebs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure his improvement from last year should be credited to him focusing on his development and studying the playbook -- not because of lasik surgery.

Shoutout to mike23md for the sig
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
worked for carlos rogers

Not to steal the tread ,, but I didn't realize he signed a one year deal with Oakland .. Just looked it up.. Figured someone would contract him .
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pe74qk1QpjY
DCRED

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:
pretty sure his improvement from last year should be credited to him focusing on his development and studying the playbook -- not because of lasik surgery.

Yeah he still made a couple sketchy throws that a better D might have had an easy time getting

We are going to have to live with the fact that he is a gunslinger and will sometimes force throws or not anticipate the D reacting fast enough. It's part of the chance he takes when making quick decisions and throwing well before routes are complete

That said I believe Gruden is the absolute Perfect coach to help his development
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
zeebs wrote:

Yeah he still made a couple sketchy throws that a better D might have had an easy time getting

We are going to have to live with the fact that he is a gunslinger and will sometimes force throws or not anticipate the D reacting fast enough. It's part of the chance he takes when making quick decisions and throwing well before routes are complete

That said I believe Gruden is the absolute Perfect coach to help his development

Really hope Cousins does well. But he reminds me of a great relief pitcher. They have a important role but when you try to take a relief pitcher and make him a starter it is questionable if it will work out
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
DCRED wrote:
zeebs wrote:

Really hope Cousins does well. But he reminds me of a great relief pitcher. They have a important role but when you try to take a relief pitcher and make him a starter it is questionable if it will work out
I have the same feeling, also when teams have gameplaned for him in the past he doesn't play quite as well. Hopefully that improves this year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Brian23

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:

That'd make sense if we had the same playbook but since we don't...its not like he picked up more then he did last year...
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Doc Draper wrote:
DCRED wrote:
zeebs wrote:

I have the same feeling, also when teams have gameplaned for him in the past he doesn't play quite as well. Hopefully that improves this year.

Didnt play well due to poor weather conditions it was heavy rain and wind in the dallas giants game neither romo or eli looked good at all.

I think kirk played very bad tbh so as of now will see there couple games but heavy raim and wind are tough to over come sometimes.

And bad as in last year dallas game and giants game I my self said rg3 was better but looking on those games it was pretty wet.
zeebs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
zeebs wrote:

That'd make sense if we had the same playbook but since we don't...its not like he picked up more then he did last year...

Huh? It would make even more sense if its a new playbook lol

Shoutout to mike23md for the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Doc Draper wrote:
DCRED wrote:
zeebs wrote:

Didnt play well due to poor weather conditions it was heavy rain and wind in the dallas giants game neither romo or eli looked good at all.

I think kirk played very bad tbh so as of now will see there couple games but heavy raim and wind are tough to over come sometimes.

And bad as in last year dallas game and giants game I my self said rg3 was better but looking on those games it was pretty wet.
Every Qb has to face those conditions, that's just an excuse.

It think of Kirk keeps from making bonehead ints he'll end up keeping this job for the long term, even if there is an "open" completion next offseason. Kirk really has a chance to make this "his" team now, but in order to do so he has to take care of the ball and be patient with his reads. Ofthen times Kirk makes is read so fast that the defense realizes it and makes plays on the ball, where, if he was more patient, other things would open up.

Also, wasn't Romo playing with a slipped disc? And didn't he throw the game winning TD pass despite that injury? Considering his injury, Romo played quite well vs us in DC last year.
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ romo had threw a easy 3 yard throw but he waant terrific that game im not making any excuses I clearly stated I said kirk was awful both games but it is what it is a very rainy windy game that both qbs did poorly in excpect romos better and pretty good .
Brian23

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:
Brian23 wrote:
zeebs wrote:

Huh? It would make even more sense if its a new playbook lol

Only if you think he wasn't studying it before. The entire concept that he doubled down and dug in would really only fit if he had had the same playbook for the entire time and never really put his heart and soul into it. Instead he's got a new play book where its not as if he had any base to really build on.

It makes no sense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: