Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

His name is RGIII YouTube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: His name is RGIII YouTube Reply with quote

http://www.hogshaven.com/2015/2/6/7994873/his-names-rgiii-youtube-song-defends-robert-griffin-iii-from-the

His name is RG3 YouTube.

Quote:
The song's chorus goes like so: And the haters gonna hate on him; Let the haters freakin hate on him; But the haters couldnít hang, They donít understand his game, They donít even like the name RGIII.
lol. True, true.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: His name is RGIII YouTube Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://www.hogshaven.com/2015/2/6/7994873/his-names-rgiii-youtube-song-defends-robert-griffin-iii-from-the

His name is RG3 YouTube.

Quote:
The song's chorus goes like so: And the haters gonna hate on him; Let the haters freakin hate on him; But the haters couldnít hang, They donít understand his game, They donít even like the name RGIII.
lol. True, true.

Um, the evidence doesnt lie. He has a lot of work to do. A lot.

Instead of doing all this logo styling and commercials and other stuff, he needs to be in the film room with the coaches, on the practice field with the coaches, and working with his receivers to get better.

Ultimately, could he be good. Sure.

I am not a hater, I am a realist. 2012 we saw a gimmick offense that teams didnt know how to defend, disguise his inability to read a defense and go through progressions. He is afraid in the pocket at times and senses pressure too quickly.

RGIII has a lot of work to do to justify that he IS the franchise.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
2015 FFMD Draft Tracker
DCRED

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mknight first he has to deflate his big head and ego and respect the coaches enough to listen

Im tired of him making statements like," Im just going to go out and play the game how i know how to play it" instead of watching film and listening to coaches. Also, focus on San Francisco instead of fixing his game. That whole soliloqy in front of the media said he wasnt commited to recognizing his mistakes, not repeating them, and accepting coaching/criticism.

I dont hate rg3. I hate an entitled Punk mindset
Dashing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate him cus he is corny and he sucks. And he is just fooling brainwashing fans who think hes our best qb since the good ol days.

Than old school skins fans keep brining the Ol up to bring us back to the glory days . 2012 was gimmicky for him and fans think it was legit..ill say this without him we wouldnt never made the playoffs but if kirk didnt show up to finish two important games who knows if we beat the ravens or browns with grossman
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: His name is RGIII YouTube Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

His name is RG3 YouTube.

Quote:
lol. True, true.

Um, the evidence doesnt lie. He has a lot of work to do. A lot.

Instead of doing all this logo styling and commercials and other stuff, he needs to be in the film room with the coaches, on the practice field with the coaches, and working with his receivers to get better.

Ultimately, could he be good. Sure.

I am not a hater, I am a realist. 2012 we saw a gimmick offense that teams didnt know how to defend, disguise his inability to read a defense and go through progressions. He is afraid in the pocket at times and senses pressure too quickly.

RGIII has a lot of work to do to justify that he IS the franchise.
I definitely agree with this. I honestly thought the song was corny and all but I thought it was something that belonged in the forum.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This song does not do what its creators intended.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
DCRED

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
This song does not do what its creators intended.

Those two should be banned from youtube, keyboards, guitars, mixing and recording equipment, and singing or speaking for life.

I have heard things that made me throw up a little in my mouth, but now my soul literally hates me for not stopping it earlier...

p.s. I have no idea how they captured the sound RGME makes when he gets hit, but the littlest guy imitated it perfectly
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This song is the worst song I've ever heard and its making my ears bleed. Come redskins fans have some respect for your Qb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: