Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What happened to RGIII, will he rebound?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illustrated

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: What happened to RGIII, will he rebound? Reply with quote

As an outsider, I saw the talent RGIII had in many games at Baylor, and the highlights of his great rookie campaign. I wrote off the 2013 season as a fluke, a return from a serious injury, but the mediocre play last season was surprising to me.

What went wrong last season with RGIII, and do you think things will be better going forward?
zeebs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please don't. not on our special day.
Dashing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50-50 chance. Im willing to give him a shot. It's just injuries and teams catching up with the read option been a factor of rg3 downfall. .that and a new HC.
tyler735

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There really are quite a few factors that played a role in RG3's 2014 season. He switched to Jay Grudens system which had him doing concepts that he had never done at Baylor or his first 2 seasons in the NFL, so he was kinda learning on the fly, he also had the dislocated ankle that didn't help matters at all, and a terrible offensive line to deal with as well. Basically this season is make or break for RG3 as he has now had a year to learn Grudens system, he should be healthy, and hopefully the Skins grab some talent on the O-line in the draft to help out in that aspect. I personally do think he has the talent to rebound and still be a good QB in this league, but he's gotta stay healthy, and continue to work hard at the mental aspects of the QB position.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh, No
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some other time. Not on the first round of the draft.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: