Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFWF (Fantasy Pro Wrestling)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dus10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: FFWF (Fantasy Pro Wrestling) Reply with quote

Football's Future Wrestling Federation

Welcome everyone to the largest and most successful Pro Wrestling roleplaying community on Football's Future. If you wish to sign up read over the rules (below), and send me a character and get ready to have some fun. The game simulates a wrestling federation so as such there are rolling sign-ups. You can debut today, tomorrow, in two weeks, or whatever. Just like in real life.

If you're not quite sure what to make of all of this, I invite you to follow, read a few shows, watch some of the early players and if it's something you're into then by all means join. We would love to have.

Any questions, send them to me. Any comments, post them in thread.

And it begins....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RULES

1. Have fun. Seriously. This is not worth getting into a fight over. Create a character that you enjoy reading about and reading about interacting with other people's characters.

2. Stay active. Please. If no one posts promos and no one shows an interest, this thing dies. Simple as that.

3. At least one (1) promo per match and 3 (three) per PPV match. Your promos make people want to read about these matches. Write them. Help me sell these shows.

4. Normal FF site rules apply here. You know the drill.

5. For a general overview of the game click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_wrestling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roster

Wrestler's Name- Mikey Scars
Height- 6'3
Weight- 235lb
From - On the Hill, Little Italy, Cleveland, Ohio
Finisher(s)- Sleeping with the fishes: It would basically be like the Undertakes Last ride powerbomb/jackknife slam
Kiss of death: as your standing there stun, I grab your head... basically touch my cheeks to your opposite cheeks...than I back up and punch you straight in the jugular
Summary of Wrestling style-Powerhouse who is dirty, wrestles alot like sheamus. Will show off his powerful frame at any chance. Basically will the Italian version of sheamus. Loves to do use his elbow drop. Will fight dirty if he has to. His family/mob is always there to back him up

Wrestler's Name- Mike Tako
Height- 6'
Weight- 220
From - Saginaw, Michigan
Finisher(s)- The Spear, and if that doesn’t finish he uses the shinning wizard to finish him off. The shining wizard is called El Expulsa. A skyhigh drop also, which is just called the skyhigh.
Summary of Wrestling style- Kind of the style of Kofi Kingston, not a high flyer but can be, likes to jump off turn buckels and such. Loves to dance and move in the ring.

Alias-Dove Giver
Height- 5'11
Weight- 185
Home - Everywhere & Anywhere
Finisher(s)- Phoenix Splash, Cartwheel inverted triangle, The flying gogoplata
Summary of Wrestling style - He is quiet and careful. His actions reflect his own thought and quick judgements. He is light on his feet with amazing balance. He is portrayed as an "assassin." He attacks who he must and is also looking at others to recruit but later in whatever storylines form. If he comes out in a storyline to attack someone, the lights out with him gone. But he leaves something on them to know it was him. A picture of a dove.

Wrestler's Name-Saxon Douglas-Goldsbourne (SDG) (So Damn Good)
Height- 6'2"
Weight- 237 lbs
From - Bristol, England
Finisher(s)- Lion's Den (Half Boston Crab)
Summary of Wrestling style - Similar to Chris Benoit, but he goes off the top ropes a little more, and will speed up the tempo of a match at times. The cocky Englishman. He feels entitled to become one of the top guys in the business because he was raised with a golden spoon in his mouth. He is a 22 year old, so he is that typical know-it-all kid.

Alias- The Pest
Height- 5'7"
Weight- 200
From - Lower East Side, NYC
Finisher(s)- Submission(s): Texas Cloverleaf.
Finishers: DDTs, Too many to list
Summary - When he's in charge- a lot of taunting, moving slow, picking his opponent apart, and loving it- then when the tides turn runs away when in danger. Gets really frantic. Fear of going to the top rope. A pest in every sense of the word depending what the situation calls for. Been pest-ing the game since its inception.

Wrestler's Name - ET80
Height - 6' 1"
Weight - 228
From - Houston, TX by way of Rio De Janiero, Brazil
Finisher(s) - Sweet chin music
Summary - Shoot fighting, badass. Former MMA fighter with strong overseas pedigree, cross between CM Punk and Straight Laced lifestyle, along with Chris Jerico arrogance; Guy is proud he came from nowhere, and he feels as if this makes him better than everyone else.

Wrestler's Name-Hart Thompson
Alias- "The Lone Hart", "The Ultimate Hart"
Height- 6-3
Weight- 225
Finisher(s)- Kneeling Inverted Sharpshooter (Edgecator), Crossface
Summary - Oldschool wrestler with a technicians pedigree. Claims to be a graduate of the Hart Dungeon. He never attended though and studied years of footage from the famed graduates of the dungeon and bases his attacks on all their qualities.

Wrestler's Name- J.T Smoove
What you preferred he be called during matches- Smoove
Height- 6-4
Weight- 225
From - None of your damned business!
Finisher(s)- Double Underhook Powerbomb, Guillotine Choke
Summary - Cerebral, lone wolf with Chris Jericho's technicality, Tazz suplex ability and Kane athleticism from his youth.

Alias- The Savoir
Height- 6-3
Weight- 221
Hometown - Flint, Michigan
Finisher(s)- Hurricane Drop (F5), Spear
Summary of Wrestling style- A lot like Edge and Jeff Hardy. High energy, very athletic doesn't go on the ropes too much. Will use come out of nowhere moves. Is strong. He is loud in the the ring, but tends to be quite backstage. Does his homework and is really good at reversals. Very careful, tends to stay out of other people's business.

Wrestler's Name- Lebron Bonds
Height- 5'10
Weight- 201
From - Juneau, Alaska
Finisher(s)- Who Am I: A DDT off the turnbuckle
Guess Who: Basically Brett Hart's Sharpshooter.
Summary of Wrestling style- Technician who has a tendency to pick at one or two body parts of the opponet the whole match. Is very prone to mood swings and has multiple personalities.

Name - Rumba Perez
Height - 5'7
Weight - 186
From - San Antonio, Texas
Finisher - La-la-Rumba (spring board 450 splash)
Summary - Lucha libre! No part of the ring is off limits! Cat like reflexes with a propensity for top rope violence.

Name - Jason "Son of Slam" Thanos
Height - 6'3
Weight - 232
From - Columbus, Ohio
Finisher - Bronx Bomber (delayed, high impact, powerbomb)
Summary - In the mold of a Lex Luger or a Batista. Once his motor gets going he is hard to stop.

Name - the Pig Farmer
Height - 6'0
Weight - 216
From - the Farms of Western Oregon
Finisher - Uproot (double underhook sitout piledriver)
Summary - Nothing pretty. Nothing technical. A brawler whom enjoys risking life & limb for the fans.

Name - Keary Davidson "the Fresh Maker"
Height - 5'10
Weight - 202
From - NYC, NY
Finisher - Tiny Dancer (surfboard stretch into a dragon sleeper)
Summary - Flamboyant underdog his whole life. Sometimes you wonder watching his matches if the objective is to win or to look good losing.

Name - the Babe
Height - 6'4
Weight - 260
From - Sacramento, California
Finisher - Fire in the Hole (inverted jackhammer into a rear naked choke)
Summary - Rarely goes to the top rope. Quiet, and respectful. Once upon a time was a locker room leader but has seemingly lost the locker room to younger lions.

Name - Benny "the Best" Alvarez
Height - 6'7
Weight - 318
From - Mexico City, Mexico
Finisher - Turn the Tables (high impact blackhole slam that upon impact sends the body head over heels)
Summary - Imposing physical specimen. Brawler with a mean streak. Did not lost a single match for the first 6 years of his career.

Last edited by Dus10 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 am; edited 14 times in total
Dus10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misc. Roster

FFWF Commissioner - Dustin Franklin Bishop

At a young age Bishop discovered a love for pro wrestling. After a try-out gone wrong at a local pro wrestling school, Bishop gave up his dream and finished school. One fateful date he had a chance encounter with Texas Bulow (millionaire, owner of FFWF and many "farm" federations). After the conversation steered toward the business of pro wrestling, Bulow was floored by Bishop's knowledge. It took all of three ideas to be shared between the two men and Bulow hired him on the spot to oversee his pride and joy FFWF.

FFWF Play-by-Play - Darryl Sunquist

Sunquist studied Journalism and NYU. He worked for 7 years at ESPN before his contract was allowed to expire. He cites WCW in the 90s as his launching point into the business. A very smart, and fair broadcaster. Sunquist has no in-ring experience whatsoever.

FFWF Color Analyst - (Coastal Wrestling Alliance Hall of Famer)Lance "Thousand Island" Killings

Killings was the longest reigning CWA Intercontinental Champion in the companies history. He was their 3rd ever Hall of Famer. After an injury to his back officially ended his career he got the inch for the commentary booth where he has since thrived. Voted the fans favorite commentator in 2007 and 2011.

FFWF Senior Referee - Vic Mourning

Not including Texas, Mourning is the longest tenured individual with FFWF. Ref'd such important bouts as The Bubblebee Jackson v. Silly Pants McArthur, K-Mart Anderson v. Legs Malone, and of course the 60 minute classic: B. Otis v. Gary "the Pet" Jacobs

FFWF Backstage Interviewer - Olivia Cortez

Cortez was voted "the most beautiful college student" by a regional magazine in 2011. She attended and graduated from Florida State University with a major in Psychology and a minor in Communications. She is a fan favorite and a popular choice for the Make a Wish Foundation.

FFWF Ring Announcer - Wilson Feathers

Feathers' voice has been described as "the perfect marriage between professional and regal". He is known for his trademark ability to draw out the letter "R".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Example Promo

(cameraman gets out of a car and is audibly shaken, looking down at a crumpled up piece of paper and back up. it is not clear where he is. you can hear the camera man mutter something about the rain and how much he hates his job. for about half a minute the cameraman searches the area which we can now make out as an alley in a shady part of town. right before he's about to give up and go back in the car out of the rain we hear another man's voice. the cameraman violently whips the camera lens around and find "Dusty" Hellstown sitting next to a dumpster with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.)

Ya' know... I have two cracked ribs. A collarbone that clicks when I move too much in the morning. A bad knee on one leg, a bad ankle on the other. If ya' believe the doctors, I somehow have moved a plate in my back. And for what? I haven't seen ONE World title shot since I've been here. I haven't seen ONE title match since the day I walked into this hellhole and I still wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't won the 30 man over-the-top battle royal that you people call World of Wars but I call my LIFE'S ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Gus Jenner, the fact that you're the World Champion is of little concern to me. Oh, I'm aware of you. How could I not be. You're on every commercial, every talkshow, every radio interview is about you. You're the man that everyone wants to see but no one wants to see lose.

.....well, I want to see you lose, Jenner.

In fact, I HAVE to see you lose. I have to, because if I don't, who knows when I'll get another chance at that belt that you have held so much and for so long that YOU don't even carry it on your way to the ring. No. No, YOU have an entourage. An entourage of people and one of them carries your belt to the ring. One of them hands that belt to an FFWF official and after you win someone in your group takes that belt back, pats you on the shoulder and says GOOD JOB.

When that belt is mine.... it will be appreciated again. It will be around my waist and if will become MY life. If someone were to look at it too long I would take that as an act of war. If someone were to touch it.... that would be a death sentence.

Jenner, March 20th. I hope you're ready. I hope you're in tip top form because here's a little secret: I won't be. I'm beat up. I'm beat down but when all is said and done I'll be exactly what I need to be to beat you and to take that World Championship.

Beat me if you can, Jenner. Survive..... No. No, Jenner. I'm afraid survival isn't an option either.

("Dusty" Helltown flicks his cigarette at the cameraman and dismisses him with a wave of his hand as he reaches into a front coat pocket for something that appears to be a bottle of Johnny Walker. the cameraman hurriedly runs in the opposite direction to his car as the rain begins to come down harder.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Example Match

(Bankrobber by the Clash blares over the loudspeakers as "Dusty" Hellstown makes his way to the ring to an incredible ovation.)

Wilson Feathers - THE FOLLLLLLLOWING CONTEST AND MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN EVENT IS SCHEDULED FOR.... ONE FALLL. MAKING HIS WAY TO THE RING, THE CHALLENGER. HE STANDS 6'0 AND WEIGHS IN TONIGHT AT 213LBS, FROM THE STREETS OF MISSISSIPPI........... DUSTY..... HELLSTOWN...........

(Hellstown rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and slowly stand up and looks around and takes in the vocal support from this Tallahassee crowd here at the Leon County Civic Center.)

(The lights dim and Planet Telex by Radiohead hits the PA. Gus Jenner slowly makes his way to the ring with his entourage.)

Wilson Feathers - ANNNND NOW THE CHAMPIO-...

Darryl Sunquist - Oh my god, Hellstown has jumped out of the ring and attacked the champion! I guess this Main Event World Title match is underway!

Lance Killings - What a cowardly move by Hellstown. Do you think he became mentally unstable over time or it was something he inherited from his white trash mother?

Sunquist - Thousand Island! Stop it. In any event, Hellstown ALL OVER the champion, irish whipping him into guardrails. Mounting him and really laying into him with punches and what's this.... OH MY GOD Killings, he's BITING HIM!

Killings - FFWF officials should throw this match out. Hellstown is clearly unstable and I worry about Gus Jenners safety.

Sunquist - You know if Jenners could Jenners would be doing the same thing. Another irish whip now by the challenger, sending him into the ring. Jenners looks out of it Killings. Here comes Hellstown... looking for a version of the stinger splash.......

Killings - Jenners rolled out of the way!

Sunquist - Indeed he did. Both men slowly make their way into the ring as the bell rings. Now, and only NOW this championship match, I guess, has started. But both men don't look so hot.

Killings - I blame this on Hellstown. If he would have taken at least one of his meds this morning I bet we would be enjoying a spirited contest. A contest that celebrates athleticism and sportsmanship!

Sunquist - Thousand Island... you are... Moving on. Jenners hooks Hellstown up into a fisherman suplex... hoists him up. SLAMS him down into the mat. We have a bridge....1.......2................

Sunquist - NO! Kickout by the challenger. Jenners complains to the ref for a moment, but lifts Hellstown up by the hair. Irish whip into the corner. Charges in with a clothesline. Hellstown appears to be out on his feet.

Killings - Everytime I watch Jenners compete in that squared circle, it makes me want to be a better man in other areas of my life.

Sunquist - ..........

Killings - What?

Sunquist - Jenners sets Hellstown up on the top rope. This looks to be a superplex. both men teetering on the top rope. Jenners tries to hoist him over but it looks like Hellstown is blocking it. Again and again Jenners try. OH. MY. GOD.

Killings - AHHH!

Sunquist - Top rope SUPER falcon's arrow, from Hellstown.... HOW ON EARTH DID HE EVEN....

Killings - Get up Gus!!!

Sunquist - Both men are down. Jenners appears to be bleeding. Let's take another look at the move on the Bud Lite replay.

(shows Hellstown block the super plex and deliver a falcon's arrow off the top rope)

Killings - Hellstown is slime. He intentionally did that to try to break Jenners' neck!

Sunquist - Hellstown crawls over. HE HAS A HAND DRAPPED OVER THE CHAMPIONS CHEST.....

...3.....NO!!!!!!!! HOW DID JENNERS KICK OUT?!?!

Killings - DID I MENTION THE EFFECT JENNERS HAS ON ME AS A MAN!?!?

Sunquist - Hellstown hists Gus Jenners up, irish whip, meets him with a Lou Thez press. Snap suplex by the challeneger... and another. Hellstown is cooking now.

Killings - This match should have been thrown out WEEKS ago. Hellstown is a psychopath and I hate his family. mainly his children!

Sunquist - Rolling SABOT by Hellstown and you kinda get the feelings this is the beginning of the end. Hellstown mounts the top rope, comes off the top for his patented frog spash.........................

HE HITS HIT. A COVER

2!

....................3....................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

HOW IN THE HELL DID GUS JENNERS KICK OUT OF THAT???

Killings - Gus Jenners next level is better than your base level!!

Sunquist - Hellstown does the cut-throat sign which is his signal for the Boston crab or as he calls it... the Ides of Bark.

Killings - What does that even mean??

Sunquist - Best not to question it Thousand Island....

Killings - Sheesh.

Sunquist - Hellstown grabs both legs, turns him ove-... wait, WAIT...

Killings - YESSSSSSSSS...

Sunquist - Jenners trips him, and flips him over into a cover... REF JENNERS HAS THE ROPES... THE ROPES!!

Killings - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sunquist - ONE...

...........TWO..

NO, NO, NO...

THREE!!

(bell rings, for your winner of the match...)

Wilson Feathers - YOUR WINNER OF THE MATCH............

ANNNNNNNNNNND STILL FFWF CHAMPION...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminder, for the promos - it's quality over quantity.

Anybody can type half a page of boring drivel. I'm looking for good, entertaining, promos. Stuff that furthers along storylines and makes people want to tune in to watch your match.

I'm asking for one promo per weekly show, but if you and your opponent get into a back-and-forth that you guys can go more than I welcome that. What I would like to avoid though, is one person posting a lot of promos and the other guy posting like... one. Ya' know what I mean?

In any event, this is a good start. Feel free to start posting a little bit. Once everyone checks in, I'll post the PPV schedule, some information on what our weekly show is, and announce the first week of television.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PPV Themes and Names

January - Winter Warfare
February - Greed Rules
March - British Soil (will always be held somewhere over the pond)
April - Extremely Loud & Unpredictably Close (extreme rules PPV)
May - Ladder Games (main event will be a Money in the Bank style match)
June - Lethal Injection
July - Heatstroke
August - Worlds Collide (our Survivor Series)
September - Fall of the Champion
October - Hell on Earth
November - Soul Survivor (our Royal Rumble)
December - Super Slam (our Wrestlemania)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE BELT HOLDERS (and past champions)

FFWF CHAMPIONSHIP -

FFWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP -

Last edited by Dus10 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dus10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My initial idea is to start off with a few jobbers/mid-carders. The early stages will consist of (maybe?) a tournament to crown a FFWF champion. I'll involve a few wrestlers I create early on but the plan is to gradually phase my involvement out completely. Early on though, I think it will help everyone get their footing and find their character's legs.

I'll add those characters to the roster page in the next day or so. You'll know a wrestler is one of my creations because I will not make their name linkable to a profile.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down with the few beginning matches to get the character's footing set.

Maybe the beginning matches can be tourney qualifiers like KoTR

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Dus10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people have been asking me if they can start doing promos in character now.

I didn't anticipate there being this kind of desire to get started, but sure. I guess if you want to do debut promos and get your character up and running now that would be fine.

As I told some of you in your PMs, I thought getting you guys to do promos would be like pulling teeth but that does not appear to be the case at all.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[A semi well dressed man sits down at a desk. His semi decent suit is well pressed, but his tie is loose, and the top button of his shirt is unbuttoned. He is obviously unnerved. He opens up the top drawer of his desk and pulls out a glass of single malt scotch and a glass. He pours two fingers worth and takes a small sip. He then focuses his attention on the camera with a stoic, yet very serious look. The nervous energy seems to go away as he looks at the blinking red light of the camera.]

There's not much that gets my attention. Supermodels walk down the street every day in Footballs Future City and I don't even as much as turn my head. If I ever had the displeasure of talking to one, instead of focusing on their beauty- I'm fairly certain I would only notice the daddy issues that drove them to cocaine at such a young age- and drove them to becoming cattle for the media machine.

No- I don't take pleasure in the sunset, nor the sunrise, or even the middle part of the day. The hours usually melt into days, and the days melt into weeks as I sit and think. Sit inside my head, and I think. I won't even begin to tell you what I think about as you wouldn't be able to keep up.

[The well dressed man takes another sip from his scotch, and pulls down his tie even more. He is starting to get worked up.]

My brain keeps me from enjoying the little things in life where as Mr. John K. Taxpayer- well he enjoys it all. He and his wife have their 2.2 children, the white picket fence, and a dog in little ol' Footballs Future Town. But then they realize that they don't even have time to enjoy their dinners; as Johnny boy realizes that he has to finish a project for his boss, that he of course hates. And he comes home late, to only get yelled at by the ball and chain. And Johnny drinks- just one, because he doesn't want to set a bad example for Timmy and Kimberly, but he doesn't realize the damage he's doing. Timmy- all he wants to be is everything that his father isnt, because, well- Timmy found out via FaceSpace that Linda down the street's dad just took them on vacation and spent an entire week with them. Timmy just got a 52 inch television and a PlayStation III... that he has no one to play with. Kimmy on the other hand, well she- she hangs out with her mom a bunch- but mom- well Mom's a different story. Mom wants to enjoy the little things, but Johnny boy cant pay for the beach house, so she gets a little worked up now and then. Doc said he'd give her something to take the edge off. Well, now she takes the edge off every day. Kimmy, she spends time with a suburban zombie, and takes the advice of a woman who can't even deal with her own emotions. Now Kimmy doesn't know how to deal when Jordan down the block wont tweeter her back after 17 shout outs. But Johnny enjoys it all- especially the little things, except for the fact that his life is pure misery.

[after getting extremely worked up, he takes a bigger sip of his scotch and takes a deep breath.]

And you look at me like I'm the miserable one.

I don't much care about anything in this world. I don't care for fame, fortune, pleasure or even pain. I don't care for the city, nor for the country, nor for god or the absence of.

I don't care about the title. I don't care about you in the audience.

I care about one thing. Making you feel. I want you all to wake up for once and realize that the things you say you need- your technology, your phones, your ePads and your friendsters... they are all just crutches. These are things that are keeping you from realizing just how boring your lives are. How utterly not interesting you all are.

Maybe then- and just MAYBE then, I won't have to put up with incessant middle aged children every day on the subways as they whine about how their girlfriend of one day didn't like their FaceSpace update about making a CD mix tape for the first time since 2001.

I. Dont. Care.

How will I do this?

[He finishes his scotch and stands up and leans forward on the desk- visibly getting angrier]

I will take what you hold so dear- what you worship, and make him feel- make him feel pain. I hope you, out there, in the audience get the metaphor with your public school educations and relatively small brains. As he feels pain, you will begin to actually feel the pain that you drown in Benzos- the sadness you drown in your nightly drink, the loneliness you hide with your videogames, and the embarrassment that you gain after sending your 19 text messages. The Pest will end the man that you love so much- the fanTASTic one himself, ET80!

[he throws the rocks glass at the camera man, and the camera man falls to the ground. the camera is looking sideways, as the suited man calmly walks off to the distance.]
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta fix my name in the one post, its suppose to be mikey scars but u had a type that added an http to it

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
gotta fix my name in the one post, its suppose to be mikey scars but u had a type that added an http to it

Done and done.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try to keep all kayface related stuff (shows, your guys promos, etc.) in this thread.

For questions, comments, and discussions I direct you to hereeeeeeeeeeee:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=484288

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: