Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFWF (Fantasy Pro Wrestling)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggio7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camera pans in on a man standing on the ledge of a building with his head tilted down watching a crowd fighting in the street below. This man is dressed in black boots, black pants with white doves on the legs, black and white full forearm wristbands, a hooded cloak wrapped covering his chest and most of his face.

Noises are heard from the fights below. Everybody claiming they are the best fighter while this brawl ensues. A song starts soft in the background, [i]Assassin
by Muse, as the camera takes a quick cut to the street where the brawl was happening. The man with his face still covered is standing in the middle of the circle formed by motionless bodies. The song breaks off and the camera closes in on the man. He keeps his face hidden except for his mouth and chin[/i],

Quote:
Everybody wants to be the best. But, nobody knows how to take control. Precise is all you need. I am coming for the coveted prize. I will only harm those who stand against me.

As he holds a white dove in his hands for the camera...

Quote:
A dove represents peace. Even for those, I need to go through, I will leave them a sign of peace meaning no hard feeling for my discordant conduct. I am on the look out for recruits to join my coterie. Just follow the signs.

As the song comes back into hearing volume, the camera pans back from the man giving a flash of light and he is gone with doves flying around. This symbol is soon before everything turns dark.

Adopt a Texan: Mr. Kareem Jackson
FFBB; Suule o nerte!
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The titantron goes through a highlight reel of a single MMA fighter; Our fighter is in a clinch with PRIDE legend Quentin Jackson when he starts to throw some violent knees to Jackson's face, followed by a brutal uppercut, knocking Jackson out as Japanese commentators go nuts over the action. The next highlight shows our MMA fighter with a rear naked choke on Chuck Lidell, as he starts to tap out. The final highlight shows our fighter and Wanderlei Silva, as Silva catches a huge roundhouse kick to the temple, knocking him out cold. In this highlight, our fighter's bloodied face is finally shown: It is none other than the PRIDE legend, ET80.

Then, the music hits...

Ladies and gentlemen, it is time.

It is TIME for the pinnacle of human evolution to rise out of the pacific rim, and into the FFWF...as an example of war, personified. The GOD OF WAR stands before all of you, a living example of enhanced human genetics, training at the hands of the greatest warriors alive, and a pure understanding of how to disable and destroy whatever poor soul finds their way towards me. With many, war is a side effect of their desires, battle is nothing more than a means to an end...with THE GOD OF WAR, war IS the final effect. War IS the desire. Battle IS the means TO the end...OF YOU.

Since the age of 12, I have been identified as the greatest blend of speed, power, agility...and ruthless aggression, a desire to punish and judge those who are beneath me. At an early age, I was better than the rest, and the power players of the world saw that...and worked to mold me into their weapon of destruction. At 15, I started my training under the greatest warriors known to man: Ernesto Hoost showed me the ways of Muay Thai Kickboxing, Aleksandr Karelin showed me the ways of Greco Roman wrestling, Steven Lopez showed me the path of Tae Kwon Do, Antonio Nogera showed me the ways of Brazilian Ju Jitsu, Fedor instructed me in the ways of Judo and Sambo...and now I stand here before you lesser warriors, as a practitioner of all of these fighting styles, as the pinnacle of ALL warriors. Now, at the prime of my career and my age...I am here to show you that YOUR pinnacle, YOUR absolute BEST...is underneath the heels of my feet. You ARE nothing in the eyes of WAR, PERSONIFIED.

There are those within these ranks who choose to find me, choose to look into my greatness as an earmark for themselves. They pursue the worthless tin foil titles that they all hold dear, unable to comprehend that I ALONE am the PLATNIUM STANDARD, I am the pinnalce of human evolution...and they are unable to comprend that coming to ME in pursuit of their dreams is a futile exerice that will LEAD TO THEIR DEMISE. As an insect that stands before an ANGRY GOD, you SHALL be before ME, and I shall judge you as guilty.

In the end, there is only ONE...and you shall stand before me, trembling in FEAR, as I lay my judgement upon YOU!

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I still don't understand how you all can worship a man who spells judgment with an 'e'. Get an education, plebeians.

via tweeter
@pest
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and we return to you to the arena and we come see a wrestler beating on the valet backstage. What is this madness going on. Now he's heading to the stands.

Who is this?, OMG King its, its ..........

My name isn't important right now, but listen here. I'm come back for my revenge on the company who cut me a while ago. Retribution is key. I don't care if you're administration, or a jobber, I will take you down one by one until I get to Bishop and his team of elitists. I Do I trust anybody? No. Do I love anybody? No. I don't. I want just payment. I will gain that by winning the upcoming tourney and become a champion. If you have a problem, I'll knock it out of you. And I'm done.

Quote:
this unknown wrestler has sworn vengeance on FFWF. What is gonna now, wait why is our feed off right now, what is going on.

I have ended the show prematurely in order to make the brand suffer like what they did to me.

What an impact this man has left here today. What is gonna happen next, what is gonna happen to FFWF?

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Dus10

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<We interrupt this episode of How I Met Your Mother for an important press conference concerning FX and Fox Entertainment Group in conjunction with Texas Bulow Enterprises.>

Nikki Novak - Hello. I'm Nikki Novak with Young Hollywood and we are live from the Fox Plaza, Century City in Los Angeles, California. We're here today because CEO of FEG, Thomas Rothman has some huge news concerning a huge endeavor for the FX Network and social media alike. We take you now live to the festivities which are in fact in process.

Rothman - ....and with that being said, I would like to introduce to you Dustin Franklin Bishop. The President/acting Commissioner of Football's Future Wrestling Federation and new chairman of FX Sporting Relations. Mr. Bishop.

<camera flashes fill the room, Bishop and Rothman shake hands warmly as Bishop leans in and tells a quick joke, the two share a private laugh>

Bishop - Good afternoon. First of all, thank you to Mr. Rothman, Fox Entertainment Group, and the FX Studios for arranging this today. It is an honor to be here on this historic day, where we see a marriage between the world-wide leader in cable television and the next big thing in sports and in entertainment. FFWF is the future of professional wrestling. Over the last 3 years it has seen profits increase steadily and has gone from being in the red to being in the green quicker then any professional wrestling company in history. It has always been a dream of mine and of Mr. Texas Bulow to see the FFWF product make it main stream. To reach a worldwide audience.... an audience that FX and Fox can provide.

<cameras go off chaotically>

Bishop - Today we announce FFWF joining the Fox family. With exclusive rights being now owned by the FX Network.

<murmurs fill the room>

Bishop - FX will be the exclusive home to FFWF programming. It is here that we wish to announce the birth of a weekly LIVE professional wrestling show that we hope will not only compete with Vincent Kennedy McMahon but will eventually surpass and with any luck dominate the competition. Our weekly show will be given a 2 hour time slot on Tuesday Nights with a recap show scheduled for Saturday mornings. This show will be called Tuesday Night Alpha as a throw back to a time where warriors had to prove their worth. We will be maintaining the PPV format that we have entered this partnership with and look forward to an increase in our PPV buy rates. The first episode of the show will air next week and it will kick off a historic tournament to crown the first ever FFWF Champion. Now then are there any questions?

<reporters try to talk over each other as the media frenzy takes hold>

Reporter - Alan Archer, CBS 20 - Is it true that you have signed a former MMA legend!?!?

Bishop - I can confirm that. However, I am simply not a liberty to discuss the deal or its participants at length. Next question...

Reporter - Sandy Smith, Wichita Press - Are there any plans to try to attract stars from other federations?

Bishop - There are. In fact I can tell you that we have been fortunate enough to sign a big star from a promotion over in England. We're extremely excited about how that has developed. There are offers on the table for some names that you know who's contracts will be expiring in the coming months. The wrestling community appears to be excited for this next leg in pro wrestling history.

Reporter - Gerald Walton, Sacramento Dispatch - Will you be keeping the same belts? How will the championship process work?

Bishop - Our plans are to offer fans a chance to watch the best in the world. We have a company title and a television title that we are excited to place around the waist of whomever makes it to the top of that mountain. There are plans to add a tag team division but that is somewhere down the line.

Reporter - Yasmin Howard, Toronto Post - Are there any plans to tour outside of the U.S.?

Bishop - Yes. Always. We'll actually have an annual PPV that will take place in Great Britain and will rotate on a tri-yearly basis in London, Edinburgh, and Cardiff.

Reporter - Terry Bradshaw, FOX Sports - Does your company have anything to do with these silent vignettes that have plagued other FOX cable stations that involve... doves?

Bishop - No comment.

Reporter - Trisha Yi, Lexington Post - Are there any favorites to win the FFWF tournament?

Bishop - Well, of course. I mean, you gotta look at Smoove. 6'4, 225 lbs of just about the most impressive muscle you've ever seen. I've seen him in action in other federations and he's an absolute monster. We've attracted a healthy buzz with the signing of Mike Tako. I've heard his name being thrown around when you talk about just pure, raw, ability. So, yes. Safe to say there are some favorites.

Reporter - Danielle Guillo, New Jersey Democrat - Whutz yoos guyz thinkn' of Mikey?

<laughter scatters through the room in response to the young ladies unabashedly thick Jersey Shore accent>

Bishop - Ah, yes. You are of course referring to Mikey Scars. There's a healthy excitement in the air for his debut. I'm afraid I do not know much of him... he is a hard man to get on a phone or in a room for that matter. I would actually love to talk to him.

Reporter - Jessie Ople - ABC 46, Atlanta - Is there any truth to the rumor that the Savoir signed on the dotted line shortly after the reports of the FX deal started picking up steam?

Bishop - I'm afraid I won't be speaking of the intimate details involving contract negotiations here today. All I can say is that we are extremely excited to have the Savior on the roster and.....

<unfortunately due to legal parameters involving the syndication lawsuit of 1997 we now return you to How I Met Your Mother, thank you for tuning in to this huge moment in cable television>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lights go dark.. all you hear DANZA KUDUROOO

Music Hits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8&ob=av3e

Fireworks go off and different colored lights all, a man comes to the ring dancing getting the fans to dance and jump around. He has just a regular pair of athletic shorts and a pair of Nikes.

“How is everyone doing!! [Crowd cheers] Listen guys, I am SO pumped to be finally talking to all you fans! Now most of you probably have no idea who I am, do you? Well I’m Mike Tako, it’s nice to meet all of you! I worked my butt off to get here, training every day, dreaming of this day. Besides coming out here to introduce myself, I wanted to come out here and just thank all you fans for everything! You made me love this business, besides my passion for wrestling I have always wanted give people a show, and what better way to do that, than in the FFWF! I always watched the WWE back in the day and admired people like the rock and how they could always get the crowd going; now hopefully that can be me! I love high flying, good ole fashioned brawling, and having a good time in the ring. What is the point of life if not to enjoy it and everything that happens in it! I love having fun and dancing and everything! Like this! HIT THE MUSIC!

[Music hits]

“Come on and dance with me!”

[Everyone in the crowd starts dancing and enjoying themselves]

[Grabs the mic]

Thanks guys! I will hopefully be entertaining you guys with my matches soon enough! SEEYA!

Thanks to CalhounLambeau for the sig!
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[A Black 2012 Ford Mustang pulls up to a parking lot, out of the car steps a man with a hood on and shades. Blasting in the background is Savior by Skillet. Not to his surpise he spots a reporter and a cameraman walking towards him]

The reporter introduces herself as Olivia Cortez from FFWF and asks the man if she could ask him some questions.

The man in the hood very quietly says yes .

1st question she asks '' why do you call yourself the The Savior?"

(The man looks up to sky) " well I don't pick my nickname, it was givin to me by the people of my hometown. I AM THEIR VOICE!!! Now I have come here to become FFWF's savior.

2nd question "what are your thoughts about the talent on the FFWF roster?"

"I really don't care, many of them are just running their mouths anyways. Although I do care about this one who thinks he can shut down FFWF, he'll find out what I'm all about sooner then later. Many of them think they are superior then the rest well they will soon find out they are mistaken. One claims he doesn't feel pain, but if he ever gets in my way he'll feel it for the 1st time.

Last question states Miss Cortez '' anybody you'll be keeping your eye on?"

"I'm glad you brought that up" says the hooded man " the man with the doves is very interesting, also there' the former MMA fighter we'll see if he has what it takes to last long here."

[Miss Cortez thanks her guest as he begins to back in his car, he stands there looking at her for a second, then gets into his car and drives away.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dove giver? Didn't Brandon Lee die? Bishop- why did you sign a dead man?

via tweeter
@pest
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@MikeTako OMG I LOVE HAVING FUN DANCING AND EVERYTHING TOO- CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS?

via tweeter
@pest

Quote:
seriously though, your name makes me hungry.

via tweeter
@pest
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If my savior chose to drive a 2012 Ford Mustang, I'd rather give up on life than be saved.

via tweeter
@pest
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@pest atleast I have a car

via Twitter
@THE_Savior

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SimsZilla wrote:
[Everyone in the crowd starts dancing and enjoying themselves]

[Grabs the mic]

Thanks guys! I will hopefully be entertaining you guys with my matches soon enough! SEEYA!

...hahaha. I find this rather amusing, to say the least.

Now, here you are Mike...I'm sorry, what was your name again? Mike...Tako? Tako...how amusing. The fatties in the audience seem to lose their minds at the mention of Tacos. I guess I should expect this kind of reaction from these mere mortals...but it is amusing nonetheless. Don't mistake their allegiance for you as some kind of loyalty to you; This overweight crowd just wants to head to Taco Bell, get them some nachos after this pathetic display, this Dog and Pony show that you call 'rasslin. "Hey, c'mon Gunther! Let's go wartch tha 'rasslin show, I know thur gonna have tacos thur!" THE GOD OF WAR looks amongst these people...and sees a shamble of human waste, people who have to spend their life savings to catch a glimpse of my greatness. Like...like this guy, right here. In the Green Aaron Rodgers jersey. Tell me man-child...what is your name?

"...um, I'm Donald."

Donald! Yes, Donald...I see you here, with your nachos. You like nachos, Donald?

"...yeah, I LOVE nachos!"

Yes! Yes, and...you have your beer there. Tell me, is it Natty Light? Keystone? What kind of swill are you imbibing on tonight?

"...it's the SILVER BULLET BABY! COORS LIGHT!"

My, my...pardon me, you're one of those high class trailer trash, aren't you? Double wide Donald! That's who you are! So, I see you're a Packers fan, right? You like Aaron Rodgers?

"...YEAH BABY! GO PACK! GO RODGERS! WHOOOOOO!"

Riveting, just riveting. Now, Donald...you having a good time? Here wait, let me try this:If you're having a good time, let me hear a HELL YEAH!

"...HELL YEAH!"

Yes, well...I don't care. You see Donald, you have such a PATHETIC existence, that THIS right here...is the pinnacle of your existence. Someone such as ME, on the other hand...I am a WORLDWIDE sensation. You wear Aaron Rodgers' jersey, I TRAIN Rodgers in the offseason so he can play well to get pee-ons such as yourself to buy his jersey. I traveled the world, lived in the biggest mansions and have been with MANY A list celebrities...the extent of your international experience is that one time the bartender gave you a Dos Equis on accident. You're pathetic, get out of my sight! By the way, Rodgers doesn't like you. He told me. Now, run along and tell people of your brush with greatness, your encounter with ME. It will make you the KING of the trailer park, Double Wide Donald...hahaha.

Which brings me to Tako. You Tako...you're no different than these normal people. You come out here and you try to get them on your side, when you don't realize...you ARE their side. You represent everything they are, which is LAZY, UNMOTIVATED, and a general waste of my time. Yet...here YOU are, daring to stand in the presence of THE GOD OF WAR, as if you stand to gain something from it. You DO stand to gain something from it...and that is JUDGMENT. JUDGMENT from WAR, PERSONIFIED! You shall be blinded by the light of the PLATINUM STANDARD and you will FEEL MY WRATH...

...AT TUESDAY NIGHT ALPHA!

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Get a load of this guy- now he spells judgement without an 'e'. L2English dood. Didn't they teach you in Japan that either one is acceptable?

via tweeter
@pest

Quote:
Probably not as you were too busy getting beat by that fat out of shape russian Fedor... Fedor Emilaknkneknfko? Who cares, he's russian. Just shows how bad at fighting you are.

via tweeter
@pest

Quote:
God of War? More like God of Self Doubt. I bet he spends 3 hours before he leaves the house making sure his dress is put on just right.

via tweeter
@pest
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@THE_Savior don't care

via tweeter
@pest
Dus10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Press Release***

A week from tonight, at the Toyota Center in Houston Texas FFWF pro wrestlers will be in action.... and for the first time ever, FX cameras will be rolling!

Tune in for and see what all the buzz is about. 1st round of the FFWF Title tournament and a word to the fans from Dustin Franklin Bishop.

All that and so much more!

***Press Release***

Cc
---------
Tournament Brackets

Scars
v.s
Alvarez

Tako
v.s
the Babe

Dove Giver
v.s
Davidson

the Savior
v.s
Thanos

Bonds
v.s
the Pig Farmer

the Pest
v.s
Perez

Smoove
v.s
ET80

Hart Thompson
v.s
SDG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: