Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFWF (Fantasy Pro Wrestling)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A polite chorus of claps is heard as the camera slowly pans from a small crowd onto a set with two small recliners on a smooth wooden floor. Various televisions are scattered with only text saying Dr.Phil. A slightly pudgy man walks down a few steps and takes a seat with a more fixated and serious look on his face.

Dr.Phil: Now today we have of the more extreme dilemmas on the show and just like always I want to handle this with no sense of sensationalism. Lebron Bonds claims that being bipolar ad having multiple personalities isnít a problem. Thatís watch a short clip before Lebron heads out.

Lebron: First of all yes Iíll admit Iím a lunatic, I know everyone in this humbly sized studio audience is probably thinking in the back of their head, Iím glad Iím not this nutcase meanwhile they're scoffing at me, well if being sane means not having the success that Iíve had of making millions of dollars doing what I love than just keep calling me crazy but Iíll take it.

As for you Rumba Perez, itís pretty funny that youíre partying having a [removed] old time complacently brooding over a forfeited win. You havenít proven anything yet except that you do have a knack for talking out of your [removed]. I canít even see how youíre going to survive this match I mean your 5 foot 7 186 lbs your less imposing than Carlton from The Fresh Prince. Iím going to beat you like a piŮata, I wonít need a siesta before the match heck Iíll beat you in my sleep.

Pro wrestling is perfect for me; Iím not saying Iím a masochist but growing up in Juneau Alaska with nothing to do, no television, no video games, just freezing in an igloo for the first twenty years of my life. I enjoy the thrill of calling people out on their BS and backing up my words in the ring. I enjoy analyzing my pain and finding the will to carry on despite my body plea to escape the torture. Being in the ring is a more enticing experience than anything up to this point in my life. Iíve grown indifferent to eating the same food, the same environment, and weather, pain is beautiful to me because at least Iíll feel something for once. I guess you can say wrestling is my passion. I just canít let myself lose to you wrestling isnít your passion and I can tell you donít want the championship like I do, you just want a paycheck each week to pay for some cheap [removed] to whisper in your ear. Really Rumba whatís the need to make a video of you dancing with women, to put up a smokescreen attesting to the fact that the only party youíd have is a coming out party. Just get ready Perez because Iím going to be putting in some work during Alpha. To make the whooping Iím going to put on you even worse itíll be in your home away from home, New Mexico.

The camera quickly pans back out and Dr.Phil is rubbing his hands against his forehead in a perplexed state of mind. He calls out Lebron who struts onto the set. Lebron comes out wearing his wrestling attire: shorts, and a FFWF shirt.

Dr Phil stutters as he begins to talk then seamlessly finishes his sentence.

Dr.Phil: Now hold on a second, you do know that were going to discuss your conditions and all that no wrestling.

A cue card is held up telling the audience to laugh and low and behold they do laugh as Dr.Phil goes to pat Lebron on the shoulder but hesitates and doesnít because he believes Lebron is sweat and oily just like all other professional wrestlers.

Lebron: This isnít Lebron man itís Dave Stevens, pro wrestler extraordinaire, I was the one getting thrown onto the ladder by the way. But me and Lebron donít have any beef in fact they call us the dream team, heh heh.

[i]Dr.Phil lets out a heavy sigh.

Dr.Phil: Weíll come back to you after this commercial break.

The crowd applauds as some quick cut rate music that was made in 5 minutes in the musical version of Microsoft Paint plays. The slap chop commercial goes on and after Vince Offer finished telling everyone about how theyíre going to love his nuts the show goes back on.

Dr.Phil: Well Lebron what everyone wants to know about you or well about you guys, is why do you dislike Rumba so much? Itís unhealthy to regard someone with so much contempt and hold it all in your system.

Lebron: Well itís held in for now but Iím going to let it out when I beat his arse this Tuesday on Alpha. The reason why I dislike him by the way is he puts on a show with the ladies on video when in reality heís one of those guyís you see at a Adele concert crying and singing along. I donít know about setting fire to rain but I can guarantee you with my disorders heís going to see a side of me he never knew.

Dr.Phil: Enough about Rumba, Lebron. Were here to talk about your issuesÖ

Lebron: Nobody even knows who Rumba is anywaysÖ heís a nobody, what part of South America is he from anways?

Lebron: I think I heard somewhere from Cuba?

Lebron: Well just call me Castro then because Iím going to dictate the flow of our match.

Dr.Phil: Iím doneÖ please just leave right now, you clearly donít want my help, youíre just using this as a medium for those promo things in wrestling.

Lebron: Good you donít even have a license to practice anyways, this should be illegal. Itís like calling Rosie O Donnell a food critic, just because you practice it a lot doesnít mean you have a license to do it. If anyone here has a license itís me, a liscene to kill.

Lebron: Thatís a bit harsh.

Lebron: Fine Iíll just maim Rumba instead.

Dr.Phil: Thatís nice, thanks for being our guest. Luckily we got protection in case this sort of thing happened so appearing on the show after the commercial break Dr.Glutes joins us and discusses a healthier way to poop.

The crowd applauds as some quick cut rate music that was made in 5 minutes in the musical version of Microsoft Paint plays.

thelawoffices wrote:
Please. mission and I were butt buddies well before they ever even joined this website.

Last edited by Victor Cruz Pun on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
to my main man @rumba: i legitimately stopped listening after 'Hello'! god you are so borrrrrrrrring. shut up.

Quote:
additionally the only thing to come out of cuba was elian gonzales and even we tried to send him back

via tweeter
@pest
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
prediction time FFWF universe: in the finals for the championship belt that doesn't matter- lebron vs tako.

Quote:
i mean cmon. its lebron. hes obv gonna go to the final.

Quote:
just like every other italian boy from the hill, scars prob does too much blow, and since he's italian, he's rather dumb

Quote:
scars will prob OD before the match and all tako will have to do is, coincidentally enough, the goddamn rumba for like 2 seconds in the ring to accept victory

Quote:
lebron then... well, its too easy but its probably true- lebron's gonna lebron

Quote:
then, oh then, maybe tako will come play just dance 2 with me to celebrate

via tweeter
@pest
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[The Pest is sitting at his desk donning a leather jacket, ripped up jeans and boots. His feet are propped up on the table, while a sly smile is on his face and a glass of single malt is in his hand]

Seems like I got someone's attention...

[He takes a sip]

Listen ET80... I don't care about you. I don't care about how many fights you fought in Japan. I don't care for your over-inflated ego and your visions of self-grandeur. For that matter, I don't care about Brandon Lee or that So Damn Annoying brit. Lets be honest, if it wasn't for Americans, the Brits wouldn't get anything done... correctly for that matter. Just look at their cuisine and their teeth.

Like I said before... I don't care about anything. Including the title. Bishop- don't get so [inappropriate/removed]. I'm giving you what you want- people who actually want the title to be in the tournament. Who knows why they want that piece of junk title anyways... It looks like a toy. And toys- well they are for the masses to keep themselves placated while the REAL men... the REAL men look for something that actually holds worth.

[Pest is getting more visibly intense with every word. He takes a deep breath to calm down, and then takes another sip. He pulls his feet off the table and looks dead into the camera, with a stoic look.]

No, ET, I don't care about tournaments, I don't care about titles, and like I said, I don't care about you. What I care about is bringing the audience to their knees and making them feel. My plan is set in motion. By preventing you from being the Hero- the One- the God- the Champ... The audience... well, they begin to realize that their own visions of happiness are just that- visions. Additionally, I WILL win that cage match- not because I care about winning it (I don't), and not because I think so little of my opponents that I can walk right out the goddamn door (I do think this), but simply... I will win so it gives you NO satisfaction of getting 5 minutes with me in the ring.

For those too stupid at home to get the reasoning why- and this includes everyone on the FFWF roster- if ET80's needs, wants and desires are satiated, then the audience becomes satiated- a metaphorical dependency on something so synthetically constructed; as if ET80 was the xanax of the wrestling community. Coincidentally enough, he puts me to sleep with his words just like xanax does.

[Pest starts to hunch forward and is getting visibly upset, takes a big gulp, finishes the glass, throws the glass against the wall and pulls out the entire bottle]

The last thing this intolerable world needs is a hero with an inflated sense of ego. You talk about war? You talk about soldiers? You talk about battleships? You talk about breaking my neck?

[he scoffs]

Listen, punk- you're a no good two-bit fighter who couldnt hack it in America so you had to go to Japan to fight little dudes who cant make it any other country. Youre Brazilian Jiu Jitsu skills are that of Kimbo f***** Slice- you're a joke! I'm fine with you being a joke- I'm fine with you beating your own drum--- beat it up. Seriously, go right ahead.

[he takes a swig]

What I am not fine with is the masses worshiping a piece of trash like you- placating the emptiness in their lives vicariously living through an un-interesting, untalented cretin who thinks he's a soldier from ancient Rome.

[he throws the bottle at the camera man, knocking the camera to the floor again. the camera is still picking up the sounds of his very agitated discourse as he walks away]

Talk about unhealthiness. You- the audience- you guys are messed up. If you think about it, I'm doing you a favor. You should be all playing me for doctors visits as I cure you of your collective codependency and serious clinical depression as you self medicate with jacka**** like this and the pills you p...

[the discourse begins to fade out into nothingness as he walks away]
DougE14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camera pans in on SDG working on his wrestling moves with his trainer. He stops after quickly countering his trainers move. SDG looks into the camera, and starts to unwind his wrist tape.

SDG wrote:
Not too many things agitate me, make me upset. But I can't help but call out a coward when I see one. The Pest....

SDG gives out a small chuckle, and listens as his trainer curses him in British slang.

SDG wrote:
He's the biggest coward of them all! In one week he has attacked ET80 from behind, and now claims he won't be facing him after the triple threat cage match this coming Tuesday? You won't find a bigger coward in the world.

SDG now starts unwrapping the tape from his other wrist and gets a little more serious.

SDG wrote:
I'm all for Pest trying to win this match, but as a law abiding citizen of Great Britain, it is my job to do the right thing. And the only just outcome on next week's Alpha is for Dove Giver and I to hand The Pest the beating of a lifetime, although after watching the Dove Giver attack people from behind last week, he deserves the same fate as The Pest.

SDG finishes taking off the wrist tape, grabs the camera, and looks directly into it.

SDG wrote:
I don't care what any of my competitors have to say, and definitely don't give a rats a** about what the redneck Americans have to say about me. Next week on Alpha, I will be the first one to escape the cage.

I will also make sure The Pest gets whats coming to him by beating him senseless in the middle of that ring, and laugh as ET80 continues the beat down.

On an unrelated note, if Dustin thinks I'm going to run through his whole roster for a title shot he is wrong. I am the best wrestler in this business, bar none. I want, no I DEMAND a title shot against the winner of this tournament. And when I get that title shot I will become the FFWF Champion, because I'm Saxon Douglas Goldsbourne, and I am SOOO DAAMN GOOD!
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
me, a coward? because I wont be facing @ET80 after the cage match?

Quote:
Yeah- because i'm going to walk out of that cage, and win, dimwit

Quote:
its ok bro- you're obv jealous of me. stealing my delivery, stealing my words

Quote:
we can call you pest pt2.. or "SDP"--- so damn pesty

Quote:
except for no one really likes a copycat. but then again, no one really likes you either.

Quote:
then again, no one really dislikes you either. i guess what i'm saying is that no one notices you. #chavoheat

via twitter
@pest
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( A confused cameraman looks around waiting for his interview to show up. Out of the shadow comes the Savior wearing a leather jacket, and some shades.)

First for the record I don't give a damn about my broken ribs, they won't stop me from competing in two weeks against the winner of Scars vs Tako. But thats in the future right now I want to look back into past.

Scars last week you had meat ball eating thugs jump me backstage. It just shows me how small of a little boy you are. You can't even attack an injured person, how pathetic you and your inbred family members are. So I'm about to give you an offer you can't refuse.

Now to the Future. Next Tuesday you should lay down on your back and let Tako pin you. On the bright side you can back to Ohio to cheer for your crappy Buckeyes, and dream of marrying Snooki. And to make sure you and your inbred thugs don't pull anything I'll be on commentary. IF (and thats a huge if) you manage to win Tuesday, prepare for the biggest beatdown you ever had.

And when I leave you knocked out you'll be asking yourself who is your Savior and why didn't he help you!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[The Pest is located in a dingy room at a desk. He's wearing his leather jacket, torn jeans, motorcycle boots and is increasingly more haggard since the last time we've seen him. He has a bottle of cheap whiskey next to him]

Bishop. Bishop, Bishop, Bishop. What a fantastic boss you are. Not only have you mismanaged this company so badly that you've paired up a once-in-a-generation talent like Thousand Island with the insufferable, no good, jellybean head, rat face, weak jawed, no good at basketball son of a b**** Sunquist--- but for some inexplainable reason, Extremely Loud and whatever-ly close has been pushed back so long that the misguided miscreants that you call the audience has all but forgotten about your- sorry- "our" bastardized version of a wrestling promotion.

[Pest swigs from the bottle, his face is in pain from the terrible booze, and takes a deep breath to prevent himself from vomiting. He looks directly into the camera now.]

Seriously. This unexplained absence is inexcusable. I showed up at whatever dogsh*t town it was supposed to be in, because if I didn't... I would have been fired, per your mandate. Well, as it so unfolded, and I was very surprised at what came next, you two timing back stabbing jacka***- when I got to the show, they say that I can't go in. Funny, right?

[Pest is starting to get more worked up and shakes his head before continuing]

You know what Bishop- I don't care for the reasons. Everyone's got an excuse and you know what, they are usually just as terrible as Tako's dancing so save it. You committed robbery.

You stole.

You are a thief and you know it. Now I know what you're thinking- "Who the hell did I steal from?" I'll give you a few guesses.

Go on, guess.

[Pest takes a swig and pauses.]

No- you didn't steal from the fans. In fact you saved the fans from disappointment. The roster of wrestlers you have now couldn't even entertain fans of Tyler Perry movies, and you even have a so called "Savior" and some dude that likes to have sex with doves. Or does he save the doves? Who cares- he's boring and I still cant get over his Brandon Lee fetish. Its really weird.

[he recollects himself after the Brandon Lee digression]

No- the fans are better off, I suppose. You didn't steal from the shareholders- lets be honest, the only thing worse than postponing a show for 2 months for it to be inexplicably re-scheduled last minute, is, well putting on a show before it was even ready in the first place. You probably did the shareholders a favor. Lets be honest, you, the biggest micromanager bastard there ever was puts his nose into too many goddamn things, and well, you couldn't put a show together to save your life. You signed a guy named Rumba Perez and you expected me to wrestle him? You couldn't even get your performers to show up last time!

You thought you could make exciting television by playing "Seven Minutes in Heaven" on cable television? What a joke. [Pest scoffs]

YOURE OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND.

[Pest takes another swig and calms down]

The funny thing is that you're still going to go THROUGH WITH THIS... THIS... THIS...

[Pest is so agitated he can't even come up with the correct word. He takes a swig and shakes his head like a child after eating something gross. He calms down.]

No, you didn't steal from ET, SDG, or Dove Giver. In fact you did them a favor. You saved them from embarrassment. Its obvious they are jealous of me- SDG even stole my rhetoric. Next thing you know, Brandon Lee is gonna show up wearing my leather jacket. They want to take me out- but the real pisser is- they can't. I was going to walk right out of that cage- and well, show everyone up. Everything they promised to do- to destroy me- to end me--- they would have failed in the face of the bright lights and shrivel up. Really, you actually saved them from months of self-doubt and second guessing.

You.
Stole.
From.
Me.

[Pest takes a quick agressive swig and begins to get angry. He doesn't care.]

Sure, the match will take place soon. Sure, I will follow through on my promise of walking out of that cage- of preventing ET from getting the chance to place his hands on me after I SCREWED HIM. I don't give a damn that I'll still have that chance. YOU DELAYED THIS BY TWO MONTHS. You stole two months of my goddamn life- two months of preventing my master plan from coming to fruition. You know my stance on ET80- you know why I HAVE TO DO THIS, AND YOU STOPPED ME FROM DOING SO.

MY PLANS WILL NOT BE DELAYED ANY FURTHER. WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THIS NEXT SHOW- I DON'T REALLY GIVE A F***- I WILL WALK OUT OF THAT CAGE, I WILL EMBARRASS YOU ALL AND AFTER I DO THIS- AFTER I DESTROY THE ZOMBIFIED PRESENCE OF THE SYCOPHANTS YOU CALL AN AUDIENCE- BISHOP- I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL.

[Pest throws the rest of the whiskey at the camera. This time there's no camera man, but the camera falls to the ground. Pest stumbles out the door while screaming obscenities.]
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry my fans, that Bishop has kept me and FFWF off of air for months, this man should be fired for lack of institutional control and operating the company the right way. But don't worry, once FFWF is back, I'm coming for him. To fill this void, I went over to Japan to even better myself for the fans and my well being. I'm coming back, better than ever.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
DougE14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A camera pans around a gym with a man training, Bittersweet Symphony playing in the background, with a heavy bag. He turns to the camera takes one more punch and says,

SDG wrote:
FFWF fans... I'm back. Yes, that's right, I'm in even better shape than I was a couple of months ago.

SDG is incredibly ripped now and looks even more menacing than before.

SDG wrote:
As you can see, I've spent my time off training, perfecting my craft, to become the best wrestler the FFWF has ever seen. What have my competitors done, drink whiskey? Play with birds? Truthfully, it doesn't matter what they've been doing. I'm going to defeat anyone who stands in my way, cause I'm Saxon Douglas, and I'm SOOO DAMMN GOOD!!
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Interior of an MMA Gym; ET80 is working out with his new trainer/manager, Tapout XT guru and MMA trainer Mike Karpenko. Mike has a kick/knee pad attached to his forearms, ET80 is hitting the pad with lethal intentions, knee strike and turning kicks).

MK: That's it! That's it! Pop it, POP IT! Bring the heat baby, bring the HEAT! Throw the hip into those knee strikes, throw 'em! Ok, 30 second water break, go get some water.

(ET walks off. MK stares into the camera)

MK: I'd personally like to thank Bishop for his time off, as it gave me some time to reach out to the GOD OF WAR himself, ET80. For you guys who don't know me, I'm Mike Karpenko, MMA trainer of fighters such as Bones Jones, Cowboy Conduit and the BEST MMA fighters in the world...but I've never had the chance to work with an ANIMAL such as WAR, PERSONIFIED, the mutant known as ET80. In my 20 years of training the best, I have never seen such a complete package as this beast. He doesn't exist yet, he's the future of combat sports.

(ET walks back in, MK, points to a heavy bag and ET starts to go to work on it)

MK: Look at this creature, as he puts in the work on the heavy bag. Before, he was just a raw beast of power, someone who had the strength to bring brute pain to someone. In MY world, he was a raw piece of clay, someone that could use some refinement...and that's where I come into it.

(MK takes his attention away from the camera, and over to ET)

MK: C'mon! C'MON! Drop the hammer, make that bag your bi*ch!
ET: Raaaaaaaahhh!

(ET starts to unload on the heavy bag with uppercuts and body shots. MK nods in approval. ET winds his hips up and throws a vicious turning kick to the bag, which gets the whole gym shaking and the bag swinging violently).

MK: Ok, lock the legs at the top, I want 200 cruches!

(ET quickly flips his legs to the top of the bag and starts to uncoil crunches at a rapid pace. MK walks over and starts to punch at ETs abs)

MK: You see, ET was getting too caught up in the fantasy world that is your sport. This sport is BENEATH HIM, he's a highly trained warrior who lacked the focus until now.

(Looks at ET, who is still moving fast)

MK: I didn't tell you to slow down! GET IT DONE!

(MK looks back at camera)

MK: Now that I've got my hands on this beast, the FFWF needs to tremble in fear, as this monster is ready to crush all of those who dare challenge him in the ring or in the cage. OK, FREAK! SHOW ME THE FREAK!

(ET finishes the 200 crunches and pops down into pushup position, and starts doing rapid fire "freak" pushups. MK starts to smack ET in the back with a kempo stick. The "slap" echos through the gym, but ET just growls and continues).

MK: This time off was the worst thing to happen to all of you slackers in the FFWF. All it did was give me time to mold this guy into an even greater beast than he is. While all of you were filling your bodies with crap and fat, and letting gravity take a hold of those man boobs, we've been here in the dungeon, getting every angle of this guy sharper, refining him to be a blade that will cut through your pitiful layers of fat and gristle, putting him through the warlord training that no mere mortal can achieve. You'll all be sacrifices to the GOD OF WAR now, we're NOT taking any damn prisoners from HERE ON OUT!

(MK looks at ET as he finishes up his freak pushups)

MK: Finish strong! F*ck that bag up NOW!

(ET goes to the bag and starts to unload on it, power thumping it in every way, until the bag breaks in half and sand starts to fly everywhere. MK starts to laugh while ET lets out a war cry)

ET: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
MK: THAT'S RIGHT KILLER! THAT'S RIGHT, MORE PAIN!!!

(MK looks at camera)

MK: You were all woefully behind this dominant monster before the time off, and now he's gone and made himself even deadlier! You will ALL BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP the pools of blood and sweat that the GOD OF WAR shall shed in the FFWF! NONE OF YOU WILL ESCAPE HIS WRATH!
ET: I WILL BREAK YOU!!!
MK: That's right killer, THAT'S RIGHT! Now, 1000 meter row, 500 meter tire flips, sledgehammer smashes and sprawl and brawl! I wanna see you amped up! Bring the pain, BRING THE PAIN!

(The scene fades to black as ET and MK continue their warlord training)

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The camera pans out from a basic training scene.

Military cadences being heard all around.

A hand shows in the screen...
in his hand a paper that reads:
"Honorably Discharged with high regard"

The screen pans around to the soldier... a grizzled special ops veteran cuts a half smirk...
he says...
"I know what I'm doing next"....

end scene.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting around a camp fire, Captain Carano and a few other veterans are sitting around. a couple of the guys are missing limbs and have artificial replacements.

"Captain, so what are your plans now that you are out of that hell-hole?" - Sarge asked.

"You'll see Sarge. I've got a couple things I want to do. I've been training with Gina. We'll see what I do next. But whatever I do, I'm going to be the best. You know that I'm a bit of a perfectionist. It's why we worked well together. But I'm irked right now. There is something going on that I have to stop... and fast." - Carano.

Scene fades out.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camera pans around a lone man dressed all in black sitting Indian Style in the middle of a room

"Honorably Discharged in high regard" *scoffs* This guy already thinks he's better than us. He thinks that "Whatever he does, he's gonna be the best"

I've got something to tell you Carano. You aren't the best, you won't ever be the best. You couldn't beat me if your life depended on it. In fact If you are man enough to fight me, you may never even wrestle again. You think war was hell, wait until you get in the ring with me!

end scene

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
this motorhead guy's got some good taste. watch out though, talk too much and maybe he'll get his big bad sister to fight you

Quote:
too bad she had to go to movies to make a name for herself because she couldn't fight

Quote:
are we talking about ET or Gina Carano- i cant remember. They are both EliteXC has-beens, uninteresting and people only watch them because of their boobs

Quote:
i mean, lets be real. all that working out ET did- FANTASTIC. those man boobs are PRIMO. Plastic surgery quality.

Quote:
unfortunately for him, he's still an uneducated little pissant who bathes in the undeserved glory of the bath salt induced zombie audience

Quote:
He can huff and he can puff, but realistically he'll never see what hit him as his reality starts to crumble around him. wish i had a funny retort for this one

Quote:
but its just the goddamn truth #realtalk

via tweeter
@pest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: