Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFWF (Fantasy Pro Wrestling)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
this @Pest guy is rude. I like him.

Quote:
Seriously though, this guys nickname is "Scar". What is this? The Lion King?

via Tweeter @TheSmilingKiller

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-

Last edited by Rearviewmirror on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Scar on tweeter
Quote:
Smiling Killer... no matter how much you try, I just have bigger fish to fry. Don't stand in the way... or you will be "Scar'd 4 Life".

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Rearviewmirror

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You haven't proven anything to anyone @Scar. What you've done anywhere else means NOTHING here.

Quote:
"Bigger fish to fry" please. It won't be but a couple months and I'll be the biggest fish in this pond

Quote:
Hey has anyone seen this ET80 fella? This guy reminds me of those guys with workout videos who have no chance at getting drafted in the NFL #tryingtoohard

les paul wrote:
Their opponent-
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Smoove - you and I also have unfinished business. I couldn't care LESS that you feel as if you won your match, your victory is tainted by the blood that now pours down my face...and now, the blood of whatever soul I look to face in on your hands. Once I am done with them, I shall redeem myself against you.

This is what ET said after our match two months ago. I've never forgotten these words that have been said. You really think that my victory is tainted? Maybe Pest hit you too hard while you two had your encounter, as I recall, it was clean as a whistle. If you want your rematch get in line with the rest as I continue my journey to win the FFWF Championship.

Also I've been hearing whispers of new superstars coming here. Normally I would welcome the competition as it will help me prove myself as the best of the best in this company, but not right now. Bishop is at it mismanaging the company. It's obvious Bishop doesn't care for the company and for me. He goes out for two months, leaves the federation in turmoil and inactivity, and for what, to bring in crap talent with no sort of experience. He isn't fit, not only is he delaying the inevitable of me seeking retribution, but he's making the fans suffer. And so he has to suffer.

Then, you the fans. All of the fans have turned on me. You guys booed me against the crook ET. On top of that, you guys don't even ask about my whereabouts or even follow me. I'm not saying forget you entirely, but their is a reason why I get paid to do this, and you sit on your butts, and paying my salary. It's cause you guys are ignorant fools. You the people don't know what is right or wrong in the world. Since you guys turned your back on me, I'm turning my back on you. Now, my anger has even grown and I'm gonna take it out on your beloved FFWF roster.

Finally a warning for you all. You guys will endure the pain I've gone through the last couple years given by Bishop and the rest of FFWF, and the rest of you will feel what I felt. Every single one. First ET felt it, next Hart Thompson and the rest of the roster.

Play My Music!!!!!

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@pest Talk is cheap, turd burglar. Keep drinkin the cheap whiskey, you'll need it to forget about the pain ET80s got waiting for you

Quote:
5' 7" 200 lbs? If someone lost a circus midget, give me a buzz. Might of found him in the FFWF

Quote:
Might be hard to #realtalk when ET80 breaks your jaw with some ground 'n pound.

Quote:
Might be harder to smile and kill with a broken jaw as well. #lookinatyounewguy

@MikeKMMA
via tweeter

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
Rearviewmirror

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@Scar is just a scared little boy. He claims to have bigger plans, but he's really just lucky I can use him to climb the ladder here.

Quote:
He probably won't ever even have a match if he doesn't fight me

Quote:
@MikeKMMA I'd love for you to come try to break my jaw. I'd send you to the hospital

les paul wrote:
Their opponent-
biggio7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will be back.

I adopted Brian Cushing for the 2013/14 season. Boom. Cush.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@TheSmilingKiller lol @scar looks like Dave Batista minus the talent or the toughness

Quote:
i got 5 on @TheSmilingKiller

via tweeter
@pest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@pest #realtalk http://tweeterpic.ffwf What the hell is the deal with those awful tattoos?

Quote:
This guy just screams "I'm a tool"

Quote:
His man boobs still don't reach @ET80's though

les paul wrote:
Their opponent-
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@MikeKMMA i was trying to remember where i heard your name, and i realized it took so long because you're a f****** failure

Quote:
but- i figured it out- you did that rip off of P90X

Quote:
you couldn't even come up with your own idea- you're just as bad as the xanax popping miscreants that worship your joke of a "client" who cant fight his own verbal battles

Quote:
why is that you ask? he's perpetually stuck in 100BC and cant speak in modern day english without sounding like a 4th grade version of @SCSA

Quote:
@SCSA sorry man, I apologize. I was wrong. I should have said a 4th grader impersonating @SCSA. That fits ET more correctly

Quote:
Maybe instead of buying faulty heavy bags that break after one kick you should go read a book

Quote:
Where'd you get those heavy bags anyways? Brandon Lee's dove guy? Where else can you buy THAT worthless of s*** these days.

Quote:
Seriously tweetersphere- where can you buy that worthless of s*** these days?

via tweeter
@pest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[cameras focus on the FFWF roster in the locker room all staring at a monitor fixated on the ring. the commotion is deafening. Commissioner Bishop appears to be the topic of conversation, whether it be ET80 talking in a corner to his head trainer Mike Karpenko, or Mikey Scars surrounded by his goons swearing loudly. everyone is upset over the impromptu hiatus the company went on and apparently some people are missing paychecks...]

Intro

Obscene Amount of Fireworks

Darryl Sunquist - Ladies and gentlemen.... we're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Welcome everyone to the 2nd - albeit long awaited - episode of Tuesday Night Alpha! We're are LIVE from the sold out Pit in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'm your host Darryl Sunquist and the guy frowning to my left is Coastal Wrestling Alliance Hall of Famer Lance "Thousand Island" Killings. Killings... it's been a crazy few months. How are you? Are you ready for some Alpha action?

Lance "Thousand Island" Killings - Sunquist, I was getting Alpha action long before this company was blimp on the pop culture radar, and I'll still be getting Alpha action when it's bankrupt due to Bishop's negligence.

Sunquist - Speaking of the Commissioner - fans; we have had a tumultuous couple of months. Rumors abound that the reason why we were pulled off the air is due in large part on some shrewd business decisions from one Commissioner Dustin Franklin Bishop. Now, none of this is concrete but allegedly the television contract with FX! was never to Bishop's liking. Some things went on behind the scenes. Tick for tack. Regardless, Thomas Rothman - CEO of FEG has not minced words on the topic when speaking with several publications. Scalding comments - including claiming that Bishop was jumping over dimes to make pennies. Killings, tonight - TO OPEN OUR SHOW - we will hear from the Commissioner and hopefully he will address all the controversy circling him.

Killings - The whole thing stinks. Bishop is clearly not the guy to captain this ship, if Rothman was smart he would put myself or Cousin Vinny in charge and watch the stocks soar to the heavens.

Sunquist - Somehow, I don't think... - Oh, nevermind. We're getting word that Bishop is on his way out. Hold on to your seats, folks!

The Commish's new music hits!

(Cameras cut to Bishop heading out on the rap holding some papers)

(crowd boos mercilessly - unlike anything heard in the 2 show history of this great company)

(Bishop makes his way to the ring - appears to be trying to keep his emotions in check - not letting the negative reaction get to him)

Bishops - First of all... hello.

(the boos are deafening - a "Bish - it, Bish - it, ..." chant starts)

Bishops - I understand your hurt feelings. I love your passion. I know some negative things have been said about me in the press, I came out here to let you know that everything I did the last two months.... was for all of YOU.

(crowd not buying it - boos get louder)

Bishop - I did it for all of you great fans. I did it for all of my employees. Hell, I did it for the BUSINESS.

(more boos - A-hole chant starts)

Bishop - For too long - Pro Wrestling has been viewed as a joke! Somewhere between freak shows tight rope walking Niagara Falls and silly reality tv shows about pregnant women with crushes on teenage boys who get beaten up by MMA fighters. I did what I did to FIGHT for this business and for this INDUSTRY.

(boos start to die down a little - but another a-hole chant is not far behind)

Bishop - Tuesday Night Alpha debuted March 27th, 2012. Our ratings were through the roof. Our merchandise was selling better than 24 MLB baseball clubs's merchandise. Do you know how many commercial spots FX! promised me the following week? Sixteen. Six. Teen.

(boos - now a minor chant of FX-Sucks begins)

Bishop - If you still feel the need to make me out to be a bad guy - to blame me for SOMETHING - blame me for being too passionate about sports entertainment. Blame me for caring too much about myself and the people I surround myself with and the way we have been treated with disrespect.

(crowd applauds a little)

Bishop - I'm not coming out here asking for forgiveness, I'm not coming out here to apologize. I'm coming out here to announce to the world that WE are BACK.

(pop)

Bishop - We are back and we are going to pick back up where we left things off. We're going to crown a FFWF Champion and we are going to figure out who is the best of the be-....

(I Like Pigs - by The Pig Farmer's Uncle hits the PA and out comes everybody's favorite Pig Farmer)

(pop)

(the Pig Farmer makes his way to the ring and grabs the mic from Bishop)

Pig Farmer - HEY! ALL THOSE FANCY... WORDS, AND ALL YOUR GOOD FER NOTHING BABBLING ABOUT FX! AND PEOPLE IN SUITS AND TIES.... MIGHT FOOL THESE PEOPLE BUT IT AIN'T FOOLIN' ME AND IT AIN'T FOOLIN' THE REST OF US IN THA BACK!!!

(crowd murmurs and a "Pig-gie, Pig-gie" chant starts up)

Pig Farmer - I BEEN DOIN' THIS HERE WRASSLIN' THANG FOR A GOOD 20 YEARS. I AINT NEVER GONE THROUGH A TWO MONTH STRETCH WHERE I AIN'T BEEN PAID UNTIL I CAME HERE AND STARTED WORKING FER YA!

(Bishop seems taken aback as the crowd starts chanting "Pay-the-pig, pay-the-pig")

Pig Farmer - THE WAY I SEEN IT; YOU EITHER CUT ME A CHECK RIGHT NOW OR I WALK.

(crowd pops - Bishop takes the mic)

Bishop - First of all - Pig Farmer, you're a fantastic veteran presence and a major strength to our young roster. I'm a fan of yours. I know you help out behind the scenes. Help out in ways that these people don't even know.

(Pig Farmer chant)

Bishop - However, at the end of the last show - I said I was putting my foot down and not letting the inmates run the asylum. I said that I was going to right this ship and not have people no showing matches, and not have people disrespecting me or this company. That INCLUDES coming out, getting in my face, and DEMANDING a paycheck.

(crowd murmurs...)

Bishop - Pig Farmer - thank you for your time, but your services with FFWF will no longer be required. Security? Get this man out of the arena that I rented out for the night!

(crowd errupts in a fit of boos as Pig Farmer does not go quietly. he is eventually restrained by four men and dragged out of the Pit)

Bishop - Now then. Does anyone else in the back feel like they just NEED to get something off their chest??

(arena becomes cloaked in a blanket of darkness)

(crowd oohs and ahs as they try to make out what is going on in the ring)

(lights come back on - and the Dove Giver is in the ring - ten to twenty white doves are perched all along the top rope - around the ring)

Bishop - ...uhhh, okay, OK! OKAY! Listen.

(Dove Giver starts to slowly walk toward Bishop - not saying a word)

Bishop - D-D-dove... GIVER. Look. This is not how this company is going to be RUN!

(with that Bishop drops the mic and tries to slide out of the ring - but the Dove Giver grabs him by his jacket and easily pulls him to the center of the ring. right before he goes to punch him the lights go out again)

Sunquist - What in the hell is going on in Albuquerque tonight??

Killings - I dunno, but these stupid doves are pooping all over this ring like it's their part-time job.

Sunquist - These lights need to hurry up and come back on, what is Dove Giver doing to our Commissioner??

(lights come back on. Bishop is cowering in a corner with his dukes up - as if to defend himself from an unseen foe - Dove Giver however - is face down in the middle of the ring - behind him is an unknown man - wearing pleather, semi-baggy pants and a t-shirt with the letters PWN across the chest)

(crowd is in stunned silence)

(the strange man walks over to Bishop and after a moment or two offers his hand to help him up - Bishop's facial expression changes into a smile as he takes his hand)

Bishop - Oh, I almost forgot. There is.... one. More. Thing. Dues to all the craziness of the last two months - the break in's, the threats against my life, the vandalism, etc. I took it upon myself to hire a body guard. Call it my renter's insurance....

(crowd boos)

Bishop - Please welcome to FFWF.... PERRY WADE NEESON. PWNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(crowd boos and Pwn takes in the reaction, however a crooked grin slowly forms on his face as Bishop's music hits and the two men leave)

((Commercial))

Sunquist - Are you kidding me?! What the hell just happened, Thousand Island!?

Killings - Well, it appears that Bishop may have a little more brains than I originally pegged him for. If a man is getting death threats, and having his home broken into - it's probably time to get some security. No?

Sunquist - Fans, there is so much stuff we have to cover in a short amount of time. We still have a 2nd round of an AMAZING tournament to crown an FFWF Champion, also - a triple threat Main Event - the loser faces ET80 in a steel cage. SDG v. the Pest v. the man we just saw - Dove Giver, and for an update on that whole situation - we kick it back to the beautiful Olivia Cortez....

Cortez - Guys, I just spoke to the medical staff who is treating the Dove Giver. They say it's not a concussion - but he was roughed up pretty bad. Clearly he is not 100% but he was heard mumbling something about honoring a promise. I don't know, guys. Scary stuff.

Sunquist - Unbelievable turn of events. If there was one guy who I never expected to see on his back being treated by paramedics - it's the Dove Giver. Now our Main Event is very much up in the air.

Killings - I'm sure you want to blame this on our Commissioner, too but you can't. Nobody asked the Dove Giver to come down and interrupt Bishop. I'm glad he got dropped - I hope PWN roughed up some of those doves during the break, too.

Sunquist - Thousand Island - can we please go one episode without upsetting PETA?

Killings - Depends on how much whiskey I've drank and how little sleep I've gotten because of my neighbors ugly dalmatian, Cuddles.

Sunquist - Let's go to the ring. 2nd round action underway....

Wilson Feathers - THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A 2ND ROUND MATCH.... IN THE INAUGURAL TOURNAMENT TO CROWN A FFWF CHAMPIIIIIIIIIIIIION. INTRODUCING FIRRRST.........

ACCOMPANIED BY JON CONOLIES, FAT TONY, AND COUSIN VINNY....

Feathers - HE HAILS FROM ON THE HILL, LITTLE ITALY, CLEVELAND, OHIO! MIKEY SCARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunquist - Here is a guy who barely escaped by the skin of his teeth next week. He's got a loyal bunch - I'll give Scars that.

Killings - I'm pretty sure Scars doesn't care what you will or will not give him. I'm sure he or someone he knows will take whatever they need.

Sunquist - Hey, Thousand Island? Are you ready to have some fun??

Killings - Wait-.. what? Oh god no. No. I said no. NOOOOOOOOOOO-....

Different colored lights prompt the crowd to clap, dance and have a good time

Feathers - ANNNND HIS OPPONENT - MIKE TAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(enormous pop)

Sunquist - Now we're talking! Right, Thousand Island??

Killings - I almost just snorted these bath salts I found in your wife's purse just so I could have an excuse to eat your face.

(Tako hops in the ring and starts having a good time - at one point he tries to get Scars and his gang to clap and dance a little but they decline via four man jumping)

Sunquist - OH NO. NO! The match hasn't even started and Tako is getting the boots put to him by Scars and his cronies!

Killings - I haven't been able to see straight since his stupid lights did something to my eyes. Possible law suit is possible.

(Senior Official Vic Mourning clears the ring of the men who are not involved in the match and rings the bell - WE ARE UNDERWAY)

Sunquist - Tako is looking a little out of it as Scars starts taunting the crowd by flicking them off Nunzio style. He lays into Tako with a punch to the back of the head as Tako tries to get to his feet.

Killings - I saw that Tako got into the whole posting videos on Youtube thing during our two month absence.

Sunquist - Oh yeah?

Killings - Yeah. Dance videos, video diaries, stuff that you would kinda guess would be par for the course if you sat down and talked to the guy for more than 3 seconds.

Sunquist - Hopefully, Tako can fight out of this predicament he is in now or his next 3 seconds could cost him this match and a shot at the FFWF championship. Body slam by Scars. Now a leg drop. Scars loving life right now.

Killings - Scars would be the kind of champion that FX! could get behind and I guarantee you the advertisers would come in droves.

Sunquist - I'm sure there's a market for hair product, toothpicks, and medium sized Hot Topic v-necks.

Killings - Okay, you win that round.

Sunquist - Scars with a lariat. Really cooking now. Tako is out on his feet. Scars acknowledges his boys as he Tako with the Kiss of Death. He signals for the match to be over as he covers....

....KICK OUT

Killings - I tell ya what. This little Peter Pan extra is really getting on my nerves by not rolling over and dying this match.

Sunquist - Nobody has a bigger heart that Mike Tako, Thousand Island. Nobody. Irish whip in the corner now by Scars. Tako laying prone and Scars comes crashing in with another clothesline - wait, no. Tako moves. Scars backpedals as he clutches his mid-section - Tako somehow mounts the turnbuckle and flies off of it with a moonsault - hooks the legs in ONE MOTION...

.........................TWO COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killings - If that 3 count would have went down I would have went full Dove Giver on these fans. I'm talking dove feathers for days and by dove feathers I mean cuss words.

Sunquist - Tako with a spin kick! Complete 360. What athleticism!

Killings - Illegal move. Everyone knows that.

Sunquist - Tako now getting an offense going. Chops. Drop kick to the knees. Cousin Vinny up on the apron but Tako meets him with a drop kick. Scars though - back up - plants Tako with a modified backbreaker. Tako is writhing on the ground in pain.

Killings - I don't want to live in a world where people ask other people for help with their dance moves and they are treated to a dropkick to the face. Makes me feel queasy. I hope Tako loses. I don't feel like being trolled again with his bargain basement dance moves.

Sunquist - His moves are bargain basement! Tako rolls out of the way of another leg drop and kips up in one motion. Hurricarana by Tako. What a match this is turning into!

Killings - I think Tako is turning into a man that uses performance enhancers. That's the only reasoning behind this performance.

Sunquist - Tako now goes for a rope-aoded twisting hurricarana - wait a minute - FAT TONY SNUCK IN A SHOT WITH WHAT APPEARED TO BE A BILLY CLUB - THE REF NEVER SAW IT - SCARS RECOVERS JUST INTIME TO DELIVER SLEEPING WITH THE FISHES IN ONE FLUID MOTION!!!!!! OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDD!

Killings - It's over.

.....1....2...3!!!

Sunquist - The 3 count was academic at that point.

(Scars and his gang continue to beat on Tako a little bit more after the match, then they do some mock dances and flick him off with the under the chin taunts)

((commercial))

[vignette for Stan Carano shown]
Accounts from real American soldiers who speak highly of Carano - then the sillohouette of a man standing with an American flag background
[/vignette]

Sunquist - Annnd we're back. Thousand Island - you must be ecstatic. Your boy Mikey Scars has advanced again.

Killings - Any night that Mike Tako is beaten to a pulp is a pretty good night. I'm happier than Wesley Snipes in a busy Publix check cashing line.

Sunquist - Don't you mean the customer service center?

Killings - I've heard it both ways.

Feathers - THE FOLLLLLOWING MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL!!

(Rumba Pere'z unmistakable anthem hits the P.A. as he makes his way to the ring - he gets in the ring and stretches using the ropes)

Sunquist - Rumba looks to be in phenomenal shape, Thousand Is-.. wait a minute. Look at what a camera's picked up in the crowd.

(camera's focus in on the first row; free agent Charlie "Nighttrain" Frederick is reclined back with a Brazilian supermodel on his arm; stylin' and profilin' as it were; taking in FFWF action - he waves at the camera and makes a motion to an imaginary watch on his wrist and smiles)

Killings - That's one of the hottest free agents in pro wrestling today. I didn't think Bishop signed him yet; wonder what he is doing here?

Sunquist - GREAT question, Thousand Island.

Feathers - ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND HIS OPPONENT

(crowd on the verge of huge pop)

Feathers - FROMMMMMMMMMMMMM JUNEAU , ALASKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(biggest pop of the night so far)

Feathers - Lebronnnnnnnnnnnn BONDSSSSSSS!!!

(Bonds makes his way to the ring with a strange smile on his face)

(bell rings)

Sunquist - Well, Thousand Island - truly one of the strangest AND strangely popular superstars in FFWF - Lebonr Bonds. Give us some insight on what makes this man tick as we watch a feeling out process between these two 2nd round particpants.

Killings - I dunno what makes this guy tick. You see, I'm what the kids are calling now-a-days.... sane? That man - the man in the ring right there - is the exact opposite of that.

Sunquist - Well that man just executed a pin point accurate arm drag take down and locked on a arm wringer. He now yanks down on that very arm - really putting pressure on the shoulder area of Rumba.

Killings - Do you think the women in Juneau, Alaska knows that if Rumba went to visit there he could bed them all?

Sunquist - I'm not well-versed in the thought patterns of Juneau, Alaska women. Bonds comes off the top rope with a rocker dropper type move. Hooks the near leg...1...2...kickout by Rumba. Bonds goes for a vertical suplex, but Rumba reverses it into a small package... 1... 2.. roll thru into a schoolboy by Bonds...1....2........ kickout by Rumba, but Bonds uses the momentem of the kick out to put Rumba in his version of the Rings of Saturn - frenetic pace here on Alpha!!

Killings - I think Rumba is going to tap!

Sunquist - Rumba gets a leg underneath the bottom rope - the ref tells Bonds to break the hold - Bonds continues to look at him crazily. He breaks the hold finally.

Killings - Bonds is a few hotdogs short of a white trash family reunion, isn't he?

Sunquist - Thousand Island, STOP. Rumba reverses an irish whip - catches the man from Juneau, Alaska with a modified leg lariat. Rumba comes off the middle rope with a lionsault-esque move, immediately follows that into a half Boston crab. Bonds is too crazy to tap out.

Killings - He would probably chew off his own arm and beat Rumba off of his leg with it.

Sunquist - The two months off has really put you in front of the news channels I can see. Cannibalism has been on your mind all night.

Killings - At the moment, the only thing on my mind is how Bonds is powering out of this move!

Sunquist - Bonds sends Rumba over as he breaks the half Boston crab. Bonds, lands some punches, more punches. Now he's biting Rumba on the forehead. This sends both men tumbling outside the ring.

Killings - I should have saved some of those cannibalism jokes.

Sunquist - You're off your game. Both men brawling outside near the Persian announce table. Bonds getting the upperhand. Oh my god, Thousand Island. No!

Killings - Is that crazy Eskimo about to do what it looks like???

Sunquist - Rumba is laid out on the Persian announce table and Bonds is on the top rope. No. God. NO! Bonds....

Killings - I don't know how to speak Eskimo. Someone else is going to have to call his weird, imaginary, mother and tell her that her son is dead....

Sunquist - FLYING HEADBUTT THROUGH THE PERSIAN ANNOUNCE TABLE. LISTEN TO THIS CROWD.

(HOLY [inappropriate/removed] HOLY [inappropriate/removed] HOLY [inappropriate/removed])

Killings - A little bit of a potty mouth on this Albuquerque crowd. Talk like that in the wrong circles and that's a ban hammer where I come from.

Sunquist - Ref starting a 10 count....

.............1..........................2..............3..............................4...............5...................6..................................7..................8............9..........

Killings - How are both men on their feet?

Sunquist - Not only on their feet - but somehow in the ring. Bonds seems to have caught a second wind he's screaming at Rumba and spinning in circles...

Lebron Bonds - WHOOOOOOO AMMMMMMM I MOTHERF-ERS!?!?!?!?

Killings - That'll be good for that pivotal 8 - 14 age demographic were after.

Sunquist - Rumba seems completely psyched out. He's actually backed himself into a corner. Here comes Bonds.

Killings - FLATTENED him with a body splash. Looks like it's time...

Sunquist - WHO. AM. I!?! DDT off the turnbuckle. It's gotta be over....

Feathers - YOUR WINNER OF THE MATCH!!!

(POP)

Feathers - LEBRONNNNNNNNNN BONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunquist - What a match, Thousand Island. As we check out the replay on that head butt to the outside - you gotta wonder what goes through this man's head when he wrestles.

Killings - Why do I have to wonder that?

((commercial))

Olivia Cortez - Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back. No news on the Dove Giver but we do have a special guest. At this time, help me welcome the FFWF Savior!!!

(The Savior walks on screen, not showing any effects to the injured ribs - due to the time off)

Cortez - Savior, it's been a long time since the attack on your from Scars and his boys. Has the anger over those attacks subsided?

Savior - .......

Cortez (looks confused, but in a really cute, and Latin way?) - Do you have anything to say to Mikey Scars?

(all of a sudden Fat Tony, Cousin Vinny, and Johnny Conolies attack the Savior, putting the boots to him and targeting his ribs again)

Conolies - Thiz for Mikey onez more times!! Next week, you twoz guyz are gon' getz it ons! Mikey iz ready. Knows what I'mz sayin'!?

(somebody runs over and runs off the three thugs - camera can't quite make out a face but it doesn't look like anyone on the FFWF roster - or at least anyone that is known)

Cortez - Excuse me! Excuse me!! Who are you? Do you have a relationship with the Savior!? Perhaps an old enemy with Scars?? Sir, what is the meaning of this.

(the guy turns toward Cortez - you still can't make out a face - but in doing this you can read the text on the back of his shirt - Cortez looks terrified...)

Sunquist - Does the back of his short... does that read-...

Killings - The Smiling Killer?

((commercial))

Sunquist - Fans, we're not entirely sure what we've just seen. We have no idea who that man was back there and we have no idea his relationship with the Savior or with anyone in the lockerroom for that matter.

Killings - He looked like a pretty big dude.

Sunquist - I don't know Thousand island. I just don;t know.

(This Fire Burns hits and Smoove can be seen via spotlight making his way through the crowd. He finds his way to the guardrail, hops it and slides in the ring to a chorus of boos and "Smoove sucks" chants)

Sunquist - Ya'know. This young man has been very out spoken against Bishop since before all of this nonsense with FX! was known. It's not a good time to be on Bishop's bad side. Can you imagine if he won this tournament?

Killings - No. No I can't. But I also couldn't imagine our supposed Savior being dumb enough to get jumped twice by the same group of people in two month intervals.

(Hart Thompson's music hits - and it's finally time to see this tremendous talent's in-ring debut)

(Bell rings)

Sunquist - Collar and elbow tie-up between these two. Smoove uses his strength advantage to muscle Hart into the corner. Elbows him now just underneath the jawline. Hart stumbled forward and is leveled by a running double forearm to the chin. Smoove now - mounts Hart and starts laying into him with more elbows to the shoulder. Hart in a world of trouble.

Killings - THIS is what all the fuss was about!?

Sunquist - Smoove locks Hart up into a fisherman buster - NO - reversed by Hart in a pinning fisherman suplex... 1....2... KICKOUT.

Killings - Jinxed it. Trollface.jpg

Sunquist - Don't ever say Trollface.jpg ever again, please. Hart with a HARD falling elbow to Smoove's knee. He sets up Smoove in a tree of woe - head of steam - sliding drop kick to the face. Hart is cooking with grease now.

Killings - Those pink tights suggests he should be cooking in a kitchen.

Sunquist - Hart comes off the middle rope with an elbow drop but Smoove moves. Smoove doesn't waste time - snap suplex given to Hart. Float over and a cover... 1.....2... kick out.

Killings - These two guys are actually wrestling a pretty entertaining match. I hate it.

Sunquist - Smoove goes for a clothesline - Hart ducks - Smoove back now the other way - goes for a clothesline - Hart ducks - both men finally collide and we have two men down in the ring.

Killings - The first person to their feet, I predict will win this match.

Sunquist - If that's the case than you gotta give the nod to Smoove, he's the first up. Smoove goes for a punch - blocked - counter punch by Hart. Now a jab, and another. Hart bounced off the ropes and levels Smoove with a knee trembler.

Killings - What IMPACT!

Sunquist - Reminder fans - we have Mikey Scars v. the Savior in the semi-finals on one end. The winner of this will face Lebron Bonds. The Final Four for the FFWF Championship.

Killings - What on earth is Hart going for here!?

Sunquist - That's a CROSSFACE! A CRIPPLE CROSSFACE! Smoove is going to tap.

Killings - C'mon Smoove! Bishop's probably laughing at you in the back while he's being fed grapes by Puerta Rican part-time models.

Sunquist - Smoove rolls the crossface through into a backslide.... 1.... 2... NO! Kickout.

Killings - These two have to be exhausted. Neither man will give an inch.

Sunquist - Smoove swings wildly - ANOTHER CROSSFACE - THIS TIME HE TRANSITIONS INTO A KNEELING INVERTED SHARPSHOOTER!!!

Killings - Okay Smoove is don-....

Sunquist - WHAT A REVERSAL! HOLY...

Killings - How did Smoove just do that?

Sunquist - Smoove just reversed the attempt into a guillotine CHOKE. Hart is either going to tap or pass out...

Killings - Refs checking Hart's arms.

Sunquist - One time they go up and fall limp. A second time...

Killings - Hart looks out cold. I still can't get over the final series of moves.

Sunquist - There it is. It's over. The third time his arm fell limp.

Feathers - THE WINNNNNER OF THE MATCH: J......T........ SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!

(replay of final series of submission attempts is shown)

Killings - Cortez, sweetie - do we have an update on the Dove Giver?

(Cortez is surrounded by medical officials in a state of shock)

Cortez - Guys, it's nuts back here. Apparently, the Dove Giver has... vanished. Some event staff people claim they saw PWN walking around here about 15 minutes ago, but those reports aren't official. The Main Event is next - so we'll see what transpires....

((commercial))

Sunquist - Thousand Island, you and I were talking about it during the break - do you think Bishop will use this as an excuse to fire Dove Giver if he doesn't compete?

Killings - Does ET80 rub oil on other men when the situation suggests it would be totally inappropriate?

Sunquist - ....speaking of ET80, we have a camera crew with he and Mike Karpenko in the back. He'll be watching this Main Event with GREAT interest.

Inepsy - Born for the Road[/quote]

Feathers - THE FIRST PARTICIPANT IN THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING..........

(crowd boos and flicks off the Pest as he walks out - nonchalantly)

Feathers - FROMMM LOWER EASTSIDE, NEW YORK CITY.... THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEEEEEESTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Sunquist - If I'm ET80 - this is the guy I want when this is all said and done. I mean, have you heard some of the nasty things the Pest has been saying about ET80-... well; really EVERYONE on the FFWF roster? He's such a... Pest?

Feather - Shut up ya stupid sheep man. Sheep.

Feathers - ANNNNND FROM BRISTOL, ENGLANDDDDD.... SAXSON DOUUUUGLAS-GOLDSBOURNE................................. SO! DAMN! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

(more boos - SDG begrudgingly makes his way to the ring - takes a moment to check out the steel cage hanging in the air, and then ducks into the ring)

(Feathers looks at the huge screen at the ramp and eventually at the time keeper. There is no lighting that goes out, no doves, Feathers signals to Vic Mourning, who signals to the timekeeper to ring the bell - this match is underway - the cage begins to lower.)

Sunquist - Well, I guess our Main Event is now going to be a one-on-one contest. How does this change the dynamic of how these two men approach this match, Thousand Island?

Killings - Don't ask me stupid questions.

Sunquist - the Pest seems strangely calm. His jacket being folded up and placed neatly in the corner of the rin-.... Oh, there it is. There go the lights.

Killings - Ya had to know that was an option.

(when the lights come back on the cage is settled into place - Dove Giver is standing on top of the cage ala Jimmy Snooka (not a Hell in a Cell match - I want you to picture it right))

Sunquist - THERE HE IS! AND THERE. HE. GOESSSSSSSSSSS!! Dove Giver flies through the air, sending himself at the Pest and SDG. He connects and all three men are down!

Crowd Erupts into a frenzy - HUGEE POP - ET80's music hits

Killings - Uh oh.

Sunquist - Looks like someone didn't want to watch in the back...

Killings - Perhaps his roids cycle makes it hard to sit still in rooms for long periods of time?

Sunquist - ET80 doesn't take steroids. But he is taking in this match. Dove Giver the first back to his feet. He swings the Pest head first into the cage, now SDG in the other direction. Dove Giver runs up the side of the cage and mounts the top rope in flashy fashion...

Killings - Good to see we rushed this man to medical attention earlier tonight. It's clear that was necessary..........

Sunquist - Why do you hate Dove Giver, Thousand Island? He's exciting! Look at that flying gogoplata he catches SDG with as he charges in trying to knock him off the top turnbuckle.

Killings - There is no man in the world who smells like THAT much dove [inappropriate/removed] who can be described as "exciting".

Sunquist - The Pest finally levels Dove Giver from behind with a jumping knee to the spine. Well placed. And look at that. Smartly, going for the cage door. WAIT A MINUTE.

Killings - I TOLD YOU ET80 IS ON THE ROIDS! HIS RAGE SENT HIM TO PROTECT THE DOOR. HE'S HOLDING THE PEST HOSTAGE IN THERE!!!

Sunquist - The Pest is smiling at ET80 through the cage door. There is literally nothing between them except a couple inches of steel. SDG charges the Pest from behind - the Pest moves out of the way - letting go of the cage door in the process - SDG is sent barreling through the door into ET80! Both ben go tumbling outside the ring.

Feathers - SDG HAS ESCAPPPPPEDDDDDDDDD THE CAGE. WE ARE DOWN TO TWWOOOOO MEN!

Killings - Hahaha. I love the Pest - look at how he is pointing and laughing at ET80 and SDG. They look like idiots on the floor outside of the cage!

Sunquist - Dove Giver locks on a dragon sleeper on the Pest from behind! Meanwhile ET80 is shaking the cobwebs out and sees SDG doing the same next to him.

Killings - You can almost see things click in ET80's head.

Sunquist - ET80 has mounted SDG and he is beating him senseless with closed fists!! Mike Karpenko is jogging down to ringside - I think he knows what can happen when ET80 loses control of his temper!

Killings - There's so much going on! Look in the ring! The Pest has some how managed to grab his jacket by his fingertips while he's fighting off this submission! I don't think Dove Giver sees it!

Sunquist - Meanwhile Karpenko has now waved down some FFWF officials. They are desperately trying to pull ET80 off an unconscious SDG. I didn;t even see how ET80 locked in that head and arm triangle!

Killings - THE PEST JUST BLASTED DOVE GIVER IN THE FACE WITH HIS JACKET!

Sunquist - Those metal studs getting all of Dove Givers face - despite the mask he is wearing. Dove Giver is rolling around in a lot of pain. The hood he HAD been wearing now covering his face. There's blood, Thousand Island! Oh gosh, I hope he didn't stab him in the eyes!

Killings - The officials have finally pulled ET80 off of SDG.

Sunquist - This is absolute chaos.

Killings - The Pest is laughing maniacally and slowly putting on his jacket. This is... pretty cool.

Sunquist - No it's not, Thousand Island. It's sick. It still has the Dove Giver's blood on it.

Killings - Eye blood....

Sunquist - You're twisted. Wait. What is the Pest doing!?

Killings - He appears to have spotted Karpenko!

Sunquist - The Pest just went through the cage door and grabbed Mike Karpenko and dragged him back into the cage. ET80 is still being restrained!!

Killings - Ring the bell, you idiots! According to the rules, the Pest just escaped! Rules are rules! Although, I don't think Dove Giver is in any condition to fight ET80...

Feathers - THE PEEEEST HAS ESCAPED! SO BY RULE THE LOSER OF THE MATCH IS DOV-...........

Sunquist - ET80 just sent three men flying in different directions. One of them hurled into Wilson Feathers!!! I've never seen him like this.

Killings - The Pest has locked himself in the cage with a wounded Dove Giver, and Mike Karpenko. A tough guy - I'm sure. But he's no wrestler!

Sunquost - THE PEST JUST LOCKED KARPENKO IN WITH ET80'S OWN MOVE! CHAOS THEORY! CHAOS THEORY!!

Killings - I'm out of here. ET80 has lost his mind!

(Killings drops his headsets and jumps the guardrail and leaves through the crowd)

Sunquist - ET80 has just hurt several security guards. He's trying to rip of that steel door but it won't budge. Now he's climbing the cage. The Pest's face just brightened up and he's letting Karpenko go. Thank god!

(The Pest taunts ET80 as he climbs the cage to climb over, right as he nears the top - the Pest signals to someone in the back...)

Sunquist - The cage is being lifted back into the rafters! OH GOD. ET80 IS AT THE VERY TOP OF THE CAGE!

(crowd oohs and ahhs at the spectcal)

Sunquist - The Pest just had ET80 lifted up into the rafters! He's trapped up there! Fans, we're out of time! I hate to leave you on THIS note - but we've run over! Tune in next week when Alpha will be LIVE in Phoenix!

(camera shows wide view of the Pest admiring his handy work - the two men down in the ring - he looks down at the sleeves of his jacket where Dove Giver's blood drips down - he jovially exits the ring through the ropes and heads to the ramp - finally turning around and looking back into the rafters where ET80 is stuck in midair on the cage. camera zooms in on ET80 as much as possible. he is shaking with rage.)

FFWF Wrestling
Copyright 2012
Care of FX Studios

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Backstage in a dark room off to the side. Only candles lighting up the room. There are two men inside, one is laying on a table]

^That person is standing next to the table softly muttering words while hands move over the motionless person laying on the table.^

The man on the table slowly begins to sit up, lowering his hood, showing his face to the camera. There is not a mark on it. The cuts are gone already. The blood has stained his cloak, shirt and hood which remains.

Quote:
Medicus, ego appreciate tua vivos opus. Erit optimum te manere abscondita hac tenebris. Porro tua ars mihi bene posset hostes. Tua opera plena agetur. Multa ibi est quo intret quod conspirarent contra me fidelem medicum. Et facies murum exsolvere possunt fortasse volui prius venire verbis fortuna. In pace sunt unum.

Subtitles: Healer, I appreciate your quick work. It will be best for you to stay hidden during this dark time. But then again, your skill could serve me well against my enemies. Your services will be paid and full. There are many out there conspiring against me and that's where you come in, my faithful doctor. The faces are on the wall, maybe you can pay them a visit with my words before I get my chance. In peace we are one.

[The camera pans out with the doctor giving a nod to his patient, then shows head shots of The Pest and... Lance "Thousand Island" Killings. Then flashes this image before everything goes black.]

I adopted Brian Cushing for the 2013/14 season. Boom. Cush.
DougE14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man is shown getting helped up from a chair, with bandages around his left arm and shoulder. He is also bandaged above his eye.

SDG wrote:
Commissioner Bishop claims he's not going to let the inmates run the asylum, and he lets that lunatic ET80 attack me after I rightfully won that steel cage match. 10 stitches above my eye, after I won the match.

SDG is seen wincing and grabs at his upper left arm as he begins to walk towards a car.

SDG wrote:
I can't be too mad though. Commissioner Bishop is one of the greatest businessmen in the world, and it was by his doing that I was entered into that cage match. Being the fair man that he is, I expect to be rewarded for my victory.

SDG opens the back door of the car. and steps one leg in, and holds onto the top of the door. He looks back into the camera.

SDG wrote:
Bishop doesn't want the inmates running the asylum anymore, and I happen to share that opinion. ET80 will get what's coming to him. It's only a matter of time. For now I need to heel up, and in the meantime have a chat with good old Commissioner Bishop. Like I said before, I believe the two of us, well three of us if you count PWN, can weed out the miscreants and restore this brand of wrestling to what it should be.

SDG gets into the car, closes the door, and rolls down the window.

SDG wrote:
And ET80, you will pay for what you did to me. I will have my retribution, maybe not next week or even in the next month, but when the time comes, you'll know, and you will never forget not to cross me again.

This is my offer to you Bishop. Give me your assistance and I'll give you mine. Think about it. I'll be in touch.

DRIVER, LET'S GO!
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
look at this wacky assassin's creed motherf*****. just trying to check my chael sonnen fan page and i get barraged by this ridiculousness.

Quote:
i bet you next he'll challenge me and thousand island to a parkour battle

Quote:
he's a cheater though cause he's got all those damn doves to carry him through the streets of 1400's italy

Quote:
wait- you're telling me thats not possible tweetersphere?

Quote:
what the f*** is the point of the doves then?

via tweeter
@pest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
my thoughts on the events of last nights show are upcoming soon

via tweeter
@pest[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: