Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tottenham Hotspur Thread II: For 26 mill, Soldado is a Spur
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kempus

Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Tottenham Hotspur Thread II: For 26 mill, Soldado is a Spur Reply with quote

It's new thread time.

Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award

Last edited by kempus on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 am; edited 23 times in total
EnglishLion20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Thread...

Congrats on your hardwork in the last one Kempus Wink

Bolton could prove a tricky task in the cup, they looked much better today, lot more energy about them, Galvanised after what happened with Muamba.

Still have to favour Spurs though.

Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
kempus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if you added all the posts up in the last thread I would probably account for at least 85 pages of it Crying or Very sad Laughing

I'm not worried about Bolton, we looked good today with Adebayor back. Hopefully the imminent return of Lennon will get us on the winning track again.

EnglishLion20

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kempus wrote:
Yeah, if you added all the posts up in the last thread I would probably account for at least 85 pages of it Crying or Very sad Laughing

I'm not worried about Bolton, we looked good today with Adebayor back. Hopefully the imminent return of Lennon will get us on the winning track again.

It is the cup though, strange things happen in the cup...but I cant see anything other than a Spurs win, teams just too talented.

The point today, and the 2nd half performance means Spurs are going into the game much higher in confidence, a good win against Bolton and I can see Spurs having their mojo back for the season run in Smile

Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
kempus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harry mentioned that he would give one or two players a rest against Bolton. I would expect the likes of Defoe, Kranjcar, Sandro, Nelsen, Cudicini and possibly Livermore to start.

RandomHero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see Bale and Modric rested, more so Bale than Modric. I would hope we can get past Bolton without them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
I'd like to see Bale and Modric rested, more so Bale than Modric. I would hope we can get past Bolton without them.

I would like to see them rested too tbh, I think we can definitely rest Modric and put Kranjcar, Sandro and Livermore across the middle. The problem with resting Bale is that we have absolutely no replacement. The only guy who could fill that position would be Rose. I think we can get past Bolton even with a second string team tbh. I would like the team to be something like this.

GK: Cudicini
RB: Walker
CB: Gallas
CB: Nelsen
LB: Assou Ekotto
RM: Kranjcar
CM: Sandro
CM: Livermore
LM: Rose
CF: Saha
CF: Defoe

That would be a severely weakened team and I know Harry will play a few more of the first team, but I think we could take Bolton on with that team, especially at home. If we had Bale, Modric, Adebayor, VDV on the bench we could always bring them on to make the difference.

RandomHero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect Bale to play, he always seems to play now so as per usual he'll be in the side. I don't understand why we sent Townsend out on loan when he's basically all we have behind Bale and Lennon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Bogdan, I wouldn't mind us trying to pinch him as the long term GK after Friedel. What a game had had!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tottenham v Liverpool July 28th in Baltimore at the Ravens stadium

Getting my tickets next week ! Arsenal America is buying up a few sections worth of tickets. My dad's company will probably be doing electrical work under the stadium during the game so I'm gonna try to get down near the player area and say Hi to Harry.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Tottenham v Liverpool July 28th in Baltimore at the Ravens stadium

Getting my tickets next week ! Arsenal America is buying up a few sections worth of tickets. My dad's company will probably be doing electrical work under the stadium during the game so I'm gonna try to get down near the player area and say Hi to Harry.
Same here! Can't wait. I am going to try and get in the Spurs section I think. Should be a great time.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm likely spending my summer in Virginia, so I'll definitely try to get in on this. Very Happy
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arsenal section is going to be 134 (Arsenal America has already been able to secure some rows of tickets) Rox. Not sure if it lets you chooses specifics when ordering but I think it does. I think they're about $58 for that area of the stadium.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Arsenal section is going to be 134 (Arsenal America has already been able to secure some rows of tickets) Rox. Not sure if it lets you chooses specifics when ordering but I think it does. I think they're about $58 for that area of the stadium.
I think you guys should just get a section in the Spurs supporter section and let it all jump off. I wore my McBride jersey to Chelsea v AC Milan game a couple years ago and I was in that section, it was pretty great.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
I think you guys should just get a section in the Spurs supporter section and let it all jump off. I wore my McBride jersey to Chelsea v AC Milan game a couple years ago and I was in that section, it was pretty great.

Oh I'm sure there will be plenty of Spuds around us to have some fun banter with. Tottenham tweeted @Josh Charles today about the match in Baltimore, he's a big Spurs supporter and a friend of my uncle.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

Jump to: