Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Farm is a really fun map for survival. Just made it 21 rounds solo, got 603 kills. Just sit in the corner of the 2nd floor of the house, jump out when you get overrun, then just weave your way around the rest of the farm and work your way back up there.

I was watching syndicate last night and he had this train method ... where he would weave in and out of all the zombies thus creating a train behind him.

He would pull out his LSat and then just take all their heads off ... and he would repeat.

Dont know how far he got because I stopped watching after 40 or so minutes but he got to round 19 when I closed the window ... Probably could have gotten to 35+ with that method ... and with teammates I could imagine do alot better

We the North
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Farm is a really fun map for survival. Just made it 21 rounds solo, got 603 kills. Just sit in the corner of the 2nd floor of the house, jump out when you get overrun, then just weave your way around the rest of the farm and work your way back up there.

I was watching syndicate last night and he had this train method ... where he would weave in and out of all the zombies thus creating a train behind him.

He would pull out his LSat and then just take all their heads off ... and he would repeat.

Dont know how far he got because I stopped watching after 40 or so minutes but he got to round 19 when I closed the window ... Probably could have gotten to 35+ with that method ... and with teammates I could imagine do alot better

Teammates actually make it a lot harder. Less kills per person=less tries at the mystery box and it takes longer to build up enough points to buy all the perks.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for as much as I miss Mosh Pit/Team Tac, I'm not digging Mercenary Mosh Pit. I'm just never going to play search in a lobby full of (by definition) randoms.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:

Teammates actually make it a lot harder. Less kills per person=less tries at the mystery box and it takes longer to build up enough points to buy all the perks.

Thats true ... never really thought of it that way

I always thought more zombies would spawn depending on how many people you have in a game ...

And dont you guys think it be awesome to just have 12 people in a zombies match ... I think that should be in treyarch's next game Laughing

We the North
Vindicatedxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally I got my K/D above 1.0!! I know that's laughable for some of you but dang I was struggling early in this game haha.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:

Anyone found the original zombie map on Tranzit?

Between the 3rd and 4th location there is a corn field. (between 2 and 3 after the mystery box). You go through the corn field, and you get to the first zombie map ever made, from WaW. Pretty cool, but note its more for nostalgia. No achievement, and you cant go upstairs Razz

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:

Between the 3rd and 4th location there is a corn field. (between 2 and 3 after the mystery box). You go through the corn field, and you get to the first zombie map ever made, from WaW. Pretty cool, but note its more for nostalgia. No achievement, and you cant go upstairs Razz

Thats sweet ... havent played any zombies yet but Ive been itching to play

My cousin's are coming over tonight so we're probably gonna play from 4-950 Laughing

We the North
Vindicatedxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:

Thats sweet ... havent played any zombies yet but Ive been itching to play

My cousin's are coming over tonight so we're probably gonna play from 4-950 Laughing

Ha was playing zombies earlier. I kinda want to try he Nuketown zombies but so far i'm enjoying what there is.
Tha King

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished the Campaign,was pretty good,wish they gave us more story driven choices though.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vindicatedxx wrote:
Finally I got my K/D above 1.0!! I know that's laughable for some of you but dang I was struggling early in this game haha.

Do you play on xbox? I need some more HC buddies. I played nearly all Core last night and it's so frustrating trying to put 6-7 bullets into a person from medium range and still not killing them.

Core games I suck, I typically go like 14-27 (though mostly Dom, and I don't hesitate to go dive onto a flag in the heat of battle to try to get it). HC games (mostly TDM) I go like 18-8 or the like. Night and day for me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha King wrote:
Just finished the Campaign,was pretty good,wish they gave us more story driven choices though.

Im just following sshopkc (sheamus's) play through ... dont really have time to sit down and follow a story line

We the North
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll carry on in the next thread:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=504869
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
We'll carry on in the next thread:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=504869

Thank you Eagles, I will lock this one up.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 73 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT: 0

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99
Page 99 of 99

Jump to: