Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miami49er

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Is there any word on how good the shotguns are? That's something I missed from MW2 in the future COD's. It would be nice to switch it up instead of using AR's all the time.
i sure hope they are great cuz I use shotguns 90% of the time. But I saw a video of the R870 MCS and it looked pretty good. But the days of the MW2 shotguns are long gone. Here's some gameplay of the R870:

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=C8UbhSwtB5w

It's a mobile link because I'm posting from my iPhone but I hope it's playable on a pc browser.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami49er wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
Is there any word on how good the shotguns are? That's something I missed from MW2 in the future COD's. It would be nice to switch it up instead of using AR's all the time.
i sure hope they are great cuz I use shotguns 90% of the time. But I saw a video of the R870 MCS and it looked pretty good. But the days of the MW2 shotguns are long gone. Here's some gameplay of the R870:

It's a mobile link because I'm posting from my iPhone but I hope it's playable on a pc browser.

I personally wish they'd take the sniper rifles and shottys out of the game. I hate how I can put a number of well placed shots into a guy running with a shotty only to have him Halo jump and 1 shot kill me. My issue with snipers is the way people use them. Quick scoping is the most ridiculous feature ever put into any video game. From what I understand they say they've removed the ability to quick scope, unfortunately that also kills the ability to pull off a quick medium distance shot while actually scoping in. The game looks pretty good from everything I've seen but I'm gonna ask someone to get it for me for Christmas because at this point I've lost all faith in either company's ability to put out a good well balanced game and refuse to pay for another half hearted product.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon

Last edited by latinoaustino on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami49er wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

I'm not that avid when it comes to shotguns but I like to pull the shotguns out every now and then. The one thing though about shotguns is I love the pump action shotguns. I don't why but I have always favored them for some reason. From the very faint sound in that clip the gun sounds awesome. I have always hated how they make shotguns sound so wimpy. When I shoot a shotty I want some authority behind the shot.
Miami49er

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
I personally wish they'd take the sniper rifles and shottys out of the game. I hate how I can put a number of well placed shots into a guy running with a shotty only to have him Halo jump and 1 shot kill me. My issue with snipers is the way people use them. Quick scoping is the most ridiculous feature ever put into any video game. From what I understand they say they've removed the ability to quick scope, unfortunately that also kills the ability to pull off a quick medium distance shot while actually scoping in. The game looks pretty good from everything I've seen but I'm gonna ask someone to get it for me for Christmas because at this point I've lost all faith in either company's ability to put out a good well balanced game and refuse to pay for another half hearted product.
take shotguns out of the game? NO WAY. shotguns are too fun to use. It's the only weapon where you have to play a certain way. Getting killed by a shotgun can be annoying but you let me get that close to kill you and that's your fault. If they took shotguns out of FPS shooters I probably wouldn't even play them. I halo jump all the time. It's the only way for me to kill someone with a full auto AR or SMG and I'm a little too far out of range. That's no different than some guy drop shotting me with his AR or SMG. As for snipers, I do hate snipers and that mainly because of idiots trying to quick scope when that should not be possible. You should NEVER win an up close battle with a sniper rifle vs any other weapon.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Miami49er wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

I'm not that avid when it comes to shotguns but I like to pull the shotguns out every now and then. The one thing though about shotguns is I love the pump action shotguns. I don't why but I have always favored them for some reason. From the very faint sound in that clip the gun sounds awesome. I have always hated how they make shotguns sound so wimpy. When I shoot a shotty I want some authority behind the shot.
i completely agree. I hate semi auto or full auto shotguns. I love using pump action. I feel like more of a bad [inappropriate/removed] and I like the OHK ability with pump actions. I can already tell the R870 and KSG will be my most used guns.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami49er wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
Miami49er wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

i completely agree. I hate semi auto or full auto shotguns. I love using pump action. I feel like more of a bad [inappropriate/removed] and I like the OHK ability with pump actions. I can already tell the R870 and KSG will be my most used guns.

I loved the pump w1200 or whatever it was in Cod4. My favourite shotgun in any cod

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not liking the voice work during matches. It sounds really cheesy. Especially the radio noises. The guy announcing all of the kill streaks/objective indicators sounds like a bad version of the movie trailer guy.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
I'm not liking the voice work during matches. It sounds really cheesy. Especially the radio noises. The guy announcing all of the kill streaks/objective indicators sounds like a bad version of the movie trailer guy.

I really wish they would take the talking out of the game, Having it flash on the screen is enough for me to know I have it.

Also hope their is the option for turn the in game music off a la Black Ops 1. Search is way better without having to hear the ridiculous music when it gets down to 1 minute every round.

Peppers90

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:

Von tweeted that he's heard the complaints about the walkie-talkie sound. I'm sure it will be taken out.

I don't mind the announcer in Dom, as it helps you know when flags are in trouble or what. Now in search it's a different story. MW3's announcers where so late in their callouts it was bad.

PSN: bDoDDleS | Twitter @bDoDDleS
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

Von tweeted that he's heard the complaints about the walkie-talkie sound. I'm sure it will be taken out.

I don't mind the announcer in Dom, as it helps you know when flags are in trouble or what. Now in search it's a different story. MW3's announcers where so late in their callouts it was bad.

Yeah, saying there is 1 person left 30 seconds later was pretty bad.

Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

That's good to hear. I don't mind hearing someone call things out but that voice just irritates me.

They need to bring back Kiefer Sutherland and Gary Oldman. I would never tire of hearing those two again.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldman will still be the voice of Viktor Reznov.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4G5AAgXWZ8

They need to go back to this. I don't think it's possible to not do something after hearing these two yell orders at you.

Speaking of WAW, BLOPS 2 brought back blowing bodies to bits. Japan censored their version of the game.
Quote:
The heads and limbs of soldiers under attack by heavy weapons on the battlefield are amended."
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-black-ops-2-multiplayer-gameplay-showcased-japan-version-gets-edited

Hopefully this is the multiplayer and not the campaign they are referring too. Or it could be zombies. Idk.
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They tweeked the points you receive in Kill Confirmed. So I wonder if they will start messing around with points in other game modes.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:

Yeah, saying there is 1 person left 30 seconds later was pretty bad.

I hated the god-awful ear-shreeking music that played when there was a minute left, and you couldn't hear anything but the BUDUM BUDUM

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 54 of 99

Jump to: