Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikesGuy07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Does anyone know if BLOPS 2 will go fully realistic with the fast mag attachment? Basically can all guns use the fast mag attachment, or will LMG's, Snipers, R-870, pistols, etc not get the fast mag attachment.

If they go the realism route here I will mad as they should have left SOH in the game.

That's the whole reason they took sleight of hand out of the game - so you couldn't get fast reloads with every gun no matter what. The team also went with a design philosophy with this game that perks only affect players and attachments only affect guns. So sleight of hand, steady aim, faster ADS...those are all weapon attachments now.

This also allows Treyarch to tune these specifically to each gun. So in previous game, tweaking sleight of hand would have affected every gun the same. Now, they can change one weapon's fast mags to make it more effective and on par with the others (or the opposite).

As to which weapons have fast mags as an attachment? I'm honestly not sure. Probably not shotguns or snipers though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniper rifles should have a slow reload and no auto aim. I can't stand people who run around with a sniper and quick scope. Make people use a sniper somewhat realistically. In MW2, the Intervention and Barrett were the best guns because they could kill from 1 foot away or 300 feet away. It was stupid.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
Sniper rifles should have a slow reload and no auto aim. I can't stand people who run around with a sniper and quick scope. Make people use a sniper somewhat realistically. In MW2, the Intervention and Barrett were the best guns because they could kill from 1 foot away or 300 feet away. It was stupid.

Call of Dutyvis very unrealistic. I don't think it was meant to be realistic post WaW as it is set in the future and most guns in the game are prototypes.

I see what you're saying with snipers being annoying but it what everyone wants. Even as annoying as it is if you quick scope it's not like you're invincible. It's very easy to kill a QSer. I do QS a lot for fun too so I'd like to see it back. People who want realistic games mostly play Battlefield.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
ya boy hollywud wrote:

Call of Dutyvis very unrealistic. I don't think it was meant to be realistic post WaW as it is set in the future and most guns in the game are prototypes.

I see what you're saying with snipers being annoying but it what everyone wants. Even as annoying as it is if you quick scope it's not like you're invincible. It's very easy to kill a QSer. I do QS a lot for fun too so I'd like to see it back. People who want realistic games mostly play Battlefield.

Call of Duty isnt very realistic in the literal sense yet they try to make their game somewhat realistic as close as possible. So making snipers somewhat realistic is possible. Just like you cant sprint as far with a light machine gun as you could an SMG or Assault Rifle. Why is that? Because they took into account the weight of a LMG. Same with AR and SMG. The difference with sprinting with them is noticable. Why? They tried to make the game somewhat realistic as possible. They could do that with snipers. By making it heavier or slower/longer reload time would have QS die more than they would like.
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
adam9 wrote:
ya boy hollywud wrote:

Call of Duty isnt very realistic in the literal sense yet they try to make their game somewhat realistic as close as possible. So making snipers somewhat realistic is possible. Just like you cant sprint as far with a light machine gun as you could an SMG or Assault Rifle. Why is that? Because they took into account the weight of a LMG. Same with AR and SMG. The difference with sprinting with them is noticable. Why? They tried to make the game somewhat realistic as possible. They could do that with snipers. By making it heavier or slower/longer reload time would have QS die more than they would like.

So it takes longer to reload a sniper that already has a clip ready in real life? I didn't know that Laughing

Seriously though the only thing they can do is take autoaim off like Black Ops which it looks like its still on there just after the zoom in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they make snipers realistic, people will just camp with them, then you'll complain about that too. Quick Scope, Hard Scope, rushing, camping, no matter what, people complain about snipers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just take out auto aim and/or make it where you have to fully zoom in to shoot.

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Miami49er

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
If they make snipers realistic, people will just camp with them, then you'll complain about that too. Quick Scope, Hard Scope, rushing, camping, no matter what, people complain about snipers.
i'd MUCH prefer a sniper camping. because that's what a sniper does. but to have them run around with it like it's an SMG and get up close one hit kills is STUPID.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami49er wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
i'd MUCH prefer a sniper camping. because that's what a sniper does. but to have them run around with it like it's an SMG and get up close one hit kills is STUPID.

My feelings as well.
Peppers90

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After playing Black Ops for about another 10-12 hours over the last few days. I can say another thing I like MW3 better is the flinch when hit. It's so easy to get away from bullet fire in BO as opposed to MW3. On the counter, it's harder to finish off someone in BO.

I wish they would make MW3 without all the BS like death streaks, make a score streak system like BO2, and BO style maps.

PSN: bDoDDleS | Twitter @bDoDDleS
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
Miami49er wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:

My feelings as well.

Yup. I hate snipers, but their purpose is to lock down a specific area of the map. If you get killed there, find another route or throw down smoke, etc.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Peppers90

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike TV on GTTV they will show off a new MP map and show some zombies. Come out in about 30 minutes.

Peppers90

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Single-Player will have it's own create-a-class and challenges.

Zombies will have it's own theater mode.

atown703

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
I wish they would make MW3 without all the BS like death streaks, make a score streak system like BO2, and BO style maps.
If only we could have a game with all of Treyarch and IW's strengths and none of their weaknesses

PSN id - Kemikalmbalinsce
acowboys62

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still wondering if I am going to be getting this game on release. I guess it will depend if I even had a PS3 at that time.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 56 of 99

Jump to: