Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

t21 and Packerraymond's FFMD Reviews - Page 1 Updated 4/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get us a first for Kyle Williams

go

-kiltman
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor Numero Seis

I have been told by a source close to the situation that the Lions and Patriots have been discussing a deal that would send record-setting tight end Rob Gronkowski to Detroit. Details are pretty limited at the moment but I would expect the price to be pretty significant.
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Rumor Numero Seis

I have been told by a source close to the situation that the Lions and Patriots have been discussing a deal that would send record-setting tight end Rob Gronkowski to Detroit. Details are pretty limited at the moment but I would expect the price to be pretty significant.

What the hell? Who's running the Patriots?!?! Me??!!

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor Numero Siete

Hearing that the Browns are planning on putting together an offer for All-Pro quarterback Drew Brees. Tough to envision a deal getting done as word is that the Saints have a massive price tag on him, but it will be pretty interesting to watch.
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other news....

Packerraymond will be co-writing with me in this thread. Current plan is to save most of his talent for grading trades and the draft, but he may chime in with a few rumors from time to time.
skatebeanz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Rumor Numero Seis

Broke down. Stafford Suh and CJ are too much to pay. Laughing

Sig bet
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
In other news....

Packerraymond will be co-writing with me in this thread. Current plan is to save most of his talent for grading trades and the draft, but he may chime in with a few rumors from time to time.

Thanks titans look forward to helping out!, it will be a very busy week for me this week so it will be hard for me to actively scour for rumors, but if anyone PMs me any I will be sure to share them. Look forward to breaking down the draft with you guys!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor Numero Ocho

There have been some talks between the Bills and the Patriots on a deal that would send longtime left tackle Matt Light to Buffalo in exchange for a fourth round pick. Though this is essentially the same deal that was made in FFMD-I, I'm hearing that there is a bit more hesitation amongst the Bills staff to pull the trigger on this trade.
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor Numero Nueve

Hearing quite a bit of buzz about Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga. Apparently he has generated interest from three or four teams early on in FFMD and I would expect him to likely be moved out of Cincinnati in the next few days.
titans0021

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor Numero Diez

The Houston Texans have been looking into possible replacements for pass rusher Mario Williams. Thus far, those inquiries have included but are not limited to Vikings defensive end Brian Robison and Bengals outside linebacker Dontay Moch. Again, nothing too official in the works but they seem to be pretty set on bringing in some new blood to man the outside backer spot.
Tyler2015

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need more rumors man!!! Laughing

daboyle250 on the sig^
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler2015 wrote:
We need more rumors man!!! Laughing
There will be 1000s of rumors dammit. Possibly millions. However I am leaving for class in five minutes so probably not any for the next few hours. Laughing
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor Numero Once

And I found another rumor. Take that Tyler2015 Everything I'm hearing indicates that the Buffalo Bills will trade a fourth round pick to the New England Patriots for left tackle Matt Light. Though it may take a few hours to be officially posted, at this point, I would be surprised to see this deal not get completed today.
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumor Numero Doce

There has been a lot of talk in Green Bay about the possibility of shopping wide receiver James Jones. Asking price is said to be somewhere around a third round pick. The Jets are one of a couple teams that seem to be talking about potentially making the move for the inconsistent receiver. With a fairly team-friendly contract and plenty of potential, JJ could be a solid pick-up for a team that is in need of a #2 or #3.
titans0021

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade Grades V. 1.0

Houston Texans receive: Brian Robison, 6th round pick, 7th round pick, 7th round pick
Minnesota Vikings receive: 3rd round pick (#76), 2013 3rd round pick
Texans grade: B+
Vikings grade: B+
Analysis: This is a trade that I like but don't love for either side. Robison has been a solid pass rusher for the Vikings, posting eight sacks just a season after Minnesota lost Ray Edwards. The Texans had been looking to add another outside pass rusher and Robison should fit the 3-4 pretty well, but it's tough to know just how much of his success comes from playing across the best defensive end in football.

Minnesota is putting quite a bit of faith in Everson Griffin, someone who has looked good in spot duty but has a bit of a sketchy history. Two thirds is quality value for Robison and is probably all you can expect for a 28 year old with one year of true starting experience.

Think both teams improved themselves here...neither one got an incredible deal, but it looks to be a win-win trade.

New England Patriots Receive: 4th round pick (#105)
Buffalo Bills Receive: Matt Light
Patriots grade: B
Bills grade: B+

Analysis: This is one of those trades that I just don't have too many thoughts about. The Patriots have Nate Solder to take over at left tackle and viewed Matt Light as expendable and got the best they could for him. With Demetress Bell opting to move on, Buffalo needed to find, at the very least, a stop-gap to protect Ryan Fitzpatrick. Inner-division trade that works for both teams, although not one that will necessarily turn any heads.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: