Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Prospect Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. V

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instant man crush after watching that game.

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
McMorrow_922

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:

Haha youll have a few after your done with all the film watching.

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
sadjag

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, so on the assumption that we may be looking for a qb next year, and not being a huge fan of bray or wilson. I was looking at who else is out there. I found Geno smith and wow i was impressed hes got the arm the legs pocket prescence I might have a new man crush. He looks in college like I always wanted Garrard to look like. Anybody else done any research?
The biggest worry i have right now is that funky system they run and how well he can adjust.

I was only able too watch highlights from '10 and '11 but initial impression is good.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
ok, so on the assumption that we may be looking for a qb next year, and not being a huge fan of bray or wilson. I was looking at who else is out there. I found Geno smith and wow i was impressed hes got the arm the legs pocket prescence I might have a new man crush. He looks in college like I always wanted Garrard to look like. Anybody else done any research?
The biggest worry i have right now is that funky system they run and how well he can adjust.

I was only able too watch highlights from '10 and '11 but initial impression is good.

Barkley, Bray, Wilson, Jones, Thomas, Smith, Murray, etc. Every QB class looks nice a year before the draft though.

hammer25

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McMorrow_922 wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

He has a man crush.lol
McMorrow_922

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammer25 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

He has a man crush.lol

Haters gonna hate lol.

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammer25 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

He has a man crush.lol

No true draft fan makes fun of that statement

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
hammer25 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

He has a man crush.lol

If you don't develop a man crush every year, you're not paying enough attention.

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
McMorrow_922

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
hammer25 wrote:
McMorrow_922 wrote:
Mr. V wrote:

He has a man crush.lol

If you don't develop a man crush every year, you're not paying enough attention.

couldnt agree more.

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
TDJags

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 3 guys i would love to see in teal are: WR Robert Woods(get blaine all the weopons we can), DE Sam Montgomery(his athletic abilites are pretty nice and was the best D-linemen on LSU last year), and CB David Amerson from NC State(outstanding Size(6 foot 2 190), and Hands(i mean 13 picks last year is pretty beast) and decent speed(4.5 40 time). I mentioned Amerson because as most of you guys know 3 of our 4 top Corner backs are free agents to be. the 3 big Fa corners we have are: Derrick Cox, Rashean Mathis, and William Middleton.
TDJags

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
sadjag wrote:

Barkley, Bray, Wilson, Jones, Thomas, Smith, Murray, etc. Every QB class looks nice a year before the draft though.
couldnt agree more. i really dont see the super elite qb talent in this draft. im pretty sure that they might improve on me but i dont see any of them being better than Gabbert and the QB i dont want near the jags is Logan thomas.
Mr. V

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDJags wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
sadjag wrote:

couldnt agree more. i really dont see the super elite qb talent in this draft. im pretty sure that they might improve on me but i dont see any of them being better than Gabbert and the QB i dont want near the jags is Logan thomas.

There are elite QB prospects.

I'd like Thomas in teal. He reminds me of Big Ben.

TDJags

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
TDJags wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
sadjag wrote:

he reminds me of a QB who doesnt have Pocket Awareness and doesnt have good footwork.

i think he could be a good qb down the road but id rather have the guy whos got pocket awareness and good footwork like Barkley, who could start sooner and probably play better as a rookie.
Mr. V

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TDJags wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
TDJags wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
sadjag wrote:

he reminds me of a QB who doesnt have Pocket Awareness and doesnt have good footwork.

i think he could be a good qb down the road but id rather have the guy whos got pocket awareness and good footwork like Barkley, who could start sooner and probably play better as a rookie.

I'd rather have a QB who is bad for a couple years and elite for 10 years than consistently average.

TDJags

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
TDJags wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
TDJags wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
sadjag wrote:

I'd rather have a QB who is bad for a couple years and elite for 10 years than consistently average.
either way it doesnt look like we will pick a qb unless its late cuz gene smith wont admit a bad pick after only 2 years. he will give him 3 because qb is a real tough position to play and im sure by then with any luck gabbert will be atleast a qb who isnt a liability and isnt the laughing stock of the league by year 3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 5 of 61

Jump to: