Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tyronne Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charged UP

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Tyronne Green Reply with quote

Judging by this article, it looks like Tyronne Green is looking to hit the ground running this year. Hopefully he can claim a starting position and never look back!

https://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/apr/11/green-just-keeps-on-truckin-as-chargers-guard/
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green was pretty dang good those last few games and now he's preparing as the Chargers starting G. THink he can really do well this year.
sanitizer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just signed Rex Hadnot who started all 16 games in Arizona last season. Nice depth pick up
Stone85

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doesn't say much though because arizona's offensive line was pathetic at best last year. atleast AJ finally did something for our oline.

Made by El ramster
MaddHatter wrote:
Incidental contact? His blind are you?
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Hadnot, Schilling and Troutman will be fighting for two roster spots.
lakeroy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charger-man wrote:
Looks like Hadnot, Schilling and Troutman will be fighting for two roster spots.
Troutman will either be on IR or the PUP list. More like Hadnot, Schilling, Henderson, and Dombrowski will be fighting for 3 roster spots.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lakeroy wrote:
charger-man wrote:
Troutman will either be on IR or the PUP list. More like Hadnot, Schilling, Henderson, and Dombrowski will be fighting for 3 roster spots.

More like Handnot, Molk, Baxter will be fighting for a roster spot, and Schilling and Domb will be fighting for a roster spot or both will get in, depending on how many OL we want to carry and how many spots we have available for OL (8 or 9).

For some reason i dont feel that Henderson will be challenged because he is the only person on our football team other than Gaither has the ability to not get beaten every play at LT.

I think it ends up with the 5 starters with Molk/Schilling/Henderson/Domb as backups.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
kramxel

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
lakeroy wrote:
charger-man wrote:

More like Handnot, Molk, Baxter will be fighting for a roster spot, and Schilling and Domb will be fighting for a roster spot or both will get in, depending on how many OL we want to carry and how many spots we have available for OL (8 or 9).

For some reason i dont feel that Henderson will be challenged because he is the only person on our football team other than Gaither has the ability to not get beaten every play at LT.

I think it ends up with the 5 starters with Molk/Schilling/Henderson/Domb as backups.

I don't trust Henderson that much...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kramxel wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
lakeroy wrote:
charger-man wrote:

I don't trust Henderson that much...

You dont think that Henderson can have ONE, JUST ONE play where he doesn't get beat off the edge?

I'm not saying i trust him at all, i'm just saying we have no other options at this point...He's just the only one who could even be a bad LT...lol

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: