Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES Thread: 12-0!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buno67

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES Thread: 12-0!!! Reply with quote

Last edited by buno67 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
BuckeyeSloopy82

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd just like to start this off by saying I am BuckeyeSloopy82, I've been an Ohio State fan for 18 years now, and I HATE the University of Michigan.

Also did anyone read the fact or fiction thread can't believe how many people don't think we'll win 9 games next year, should be no problem.

BBL on the Sig
MSURacerDT55

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well im MSURacerDT55 and im 33 and the second I came out of the birth canal I HATED MICHIGAN

PSN: bench515lbs
buno67

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckeyeSloopy82 wrote:
I'd just like to start this off by saying I am BuckeyeSloopy82, I've been an Ohio State fan for 18 years now, and I HATE the University of Michigan.

Also did anyone read the fact or fiction thread can't believe how many people don't think we'll win 9 games next year, should be no problem.

Yeah the F/F is tough to read...
Yea i see OSU being favored vs Wisconsin because who the hell is going to be their QB lol and I see OSU being favored over Michigan just because were at the shoe this year. If it was at the big house is say Michigan would be favored.

I think this whole season is prett much a toss up. No team is head and shoulders better then the rest. I do feel like OSU has the most talented roster out of the big 10 and if Urban Meyer can work his magic this team could be dangerous. I could see this OSU being really dangerous because they will be playing with the mentality of a honey badger... Honeybadger don't care. Everytime will worry about making a BCS game or winning the conference. Well OSU doesn't have to worry about that. So they won't play afraid to lose something. Def see Meyer goIng for it on 4th downs and going for 2 cause wins and loses don't mean anything this year!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
BuckeyeSloopy82 wrote:

Yeah the F/F is tough to read...
Yea i see OSU being favored vs Wisconsin because who the hell is going to be their QB lol and I see OSU being favored over Michigan just because were at the shoe this year. If it was at the big house is say Michigan would be favored.

I think this whole season is prett much a toss up. No team is head and shoulders better then the rest. I do feel like OSU has the most talented roster out of the big 10 and if Urban Meyer can work his magic this team could be dangerous. I could see this OSU being really dangerous because they will be playing with the mentality of a honey badger... Honeybadger don't care. Everytime will worry about making a BCS game or winning the conference. Well OSU doesn't have to worry about that. So they won't play afraid to lose something. Def see Meyer goIng for it on 4th downs and going for 2 cause wins and loses don't mean anything this year!

I definitely agree, but people have to realize at THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, we play DEFENSE. Last year was a result of turmoil caused by..., but I'm looking forward to OSU re-introducing themselves to college football. If people realize how stacked we are on defense, and a vastly improved offense which already had a very effective running game my only question is Special Teams.The biggest improvement is going to be a more aggressive, killer instinct which I will love.

RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am RMF, and I have been a buckeye fan since the Joey Galloway days. I also hate Michigan. If my daughter commits to Michigan when she grows up I might just have to disown her. She wont get nuthin for Christmas.
skatewood2

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am Skatewood and I have been a Buckeye fan for many, many years and I have HATED those up north just as long. I am very excited about the new Urban Era.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am THE Candyman93 Laughing

Been a buckeye fan since birth and I graduated from there several years ago.

You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
buno67

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am buno67,

Ive been a tOSU fan lets say since 1997!!! I would tried to go to OSU but wanted to play college football so I went to DIII/II school route. I tend to wear my scarlet glasses a lil to much!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
I am buno67,

Ive been a tOSU fan lets say since 1997!!! I would tried to go to OSU but wanted to play college football so I went to DIII/II school route. I tend to wear my scarlet glasses a lil to much!!!

lol, me and you both brother....

malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Buckeye Fan.
captainhags

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a dude who lives in a place. I went to a D-III college where the football team won 4 games combined the 4 years I was there. My brother went to OSU.

So I like OSU. And they're gonna rock this coming season. Braxton Miller + Urban Meyer = awesomeness?
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malibuspeedrace wrote:
I am the 99%.
FIFY Wink

I'm Rams, I come in here once in a while to talk recruiting and troll malibu. Laughing

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
malibuspeedrace wrote:
I am the 99%.
FIFY Wink

I'm Rams, I come in here once in a while to talk recruiting and troll malibu. Laughing

He is lying
He only comes in here because he is missing Kyle Dodson.

We will gladly talk to you about him though Rams.
BuckeyeSloopy82

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does anyone remember Aundrey Walker the 6'5 355 pound lineman from Glenville who snubbed us for USC? I heard he has been their most improved this spring.... Sad

BBL on the Sig

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 1 of 105

Jump to: