Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

D82's 2013 NFL Mock Draft V.1.5 *UPDATE 06/24 7 ROUNDS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Gnat

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Vikings pick, DT looks like it will need to be addressed next year, and how can you pass on a player with the first name of Star?

mcdni

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holmes is a good player but I don't see the Ravens taking a C here. We just drafted Gradkowski to sit behind Birk and learn for a year. Next season is all about getting a LT and finally addressing MLB and possibly FS. With Fluker and Wagner still on the board I would expect one of them to be the pick.
bigdog2372

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
CB and LB are bigger needs than RT for TB. Would prefer David Amerson or Manti Te'o.

^this

Big "Thanks" to IAmPacman for creating this Sig!
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see how we have the #1 pick

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be posting an update later. Wanted to get some ideas of what certain teams will be looking for going into next year.

^^^Deadpulse
green24

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Jets Mingo at 12.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I love the Barrett Jones pick but I don't think our coaching staff will ever draft 1 that high. This year we had both DeCastro and Konz sitting in the palm of our hands and we passed.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give us DJ Fluker. I don't think we go DE/OLB in the first. Not sure he fits our scheme and we have Levitre, Urbik and Rhinehart pending UFAs. As a Bills fan I believe Cordy Glenn will be better suited at G.

Fluker - Levitre - Wood - Glenn - Pears would be a solid young line. Another option is WR
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Give us DJ Fluker. I don't think we go DE/OLB in the first. Not sure he fits our scheme and we have Levitre, Urbik and Rhinehart pending UFAs. As a Bills fan I believe Cordy Glenn will be better suited at G.

Fluker - Levitre - Wood - Glenn - Pears would be a solid young line. Another option is WR

I agree with that. I would even be ok taking a guy like Landry Jones and letting him groom under Fitz.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Personally I love the Barrett Jones pick but I don't think our coaching staff will ever draft 1 that high. This year we had both DeCastro and Konz sitting in the palm of our hands and we passed.

yeah, Steelers have been similar with LeBeau and Tomlin. They're DB guys who generally won't draft DBs early because they believe they can find the talent later and develop it.

Might have something similar going on with the Munch.
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

why? MJD is a year older. What happens if he goes down? Do you score more or less?

Not saying it wil happen, but I don't get how teams that have tremendous holes and picked early this year are somehow completely out of the running to pick early next year.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

why? MJD is a year older. What happens if he goes down? Do you score more or less?

Not saying it wil happen, but I don't get how teams that have tremendous holes and picked early this year are somehow completely out of the running to pick early next year.

Not to mention you have Gabbert or Henne in competition for the starting QB position.

^^^Deadpulse
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
If we pick 14, then I expect Andy and Vick will be moved along. In that case, we would be looking for a new QB

This, but I sincerely doubt we pick that early.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

Not to mention you have Gabbert or Henne in competition for the starting QB position.

I don't get the mindset. Here and in a few other boards, I've noticed that there seems to be this odd mindset and serious offense taken by some for teams who have been lss than "stellar" over the last few years. Not going to mention fanbases nor teams, but the bottom line is if your team has picked top 10 in multiple occasions over the last few years, you are in the running for the top overall pick.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

I don't get the mindset. Here and in a few other boards, I've noticed that there seems to be this odd mindset and serious offense taken by some for teams who have been lss than "stellar" over the last few years. Not going to mention fanbases nor teams, but the bottom line is if your team has picked top 10 in multiple occasions over the last few years, you are in the running for the top overall pick.

We were picking 16th last year...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: