Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Mock Draft Thread (Yeah I done it)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FREDDY T


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 5338
Location: NY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd rather take Matt Scott 4th round than Matt Barkley 1st or 2nd round.


Matt scott in the 4th would be great. he is a better prospect than given credit for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1637
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREDDY T wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
1. Damontre moore
2. Xavier Rhodes
3. Matt Scott

Scott isn't a third rounder right now. 6th-7th at best.


He is just as good as any other QB prospect in this draft.




Dont be surprised when we take him, has connections to our QB coach.

fast, great deep ball, and is a tough guy.

Great developmental prospect. Maybe 4th round is more accurate.


Was more about him being better than any other qb prospect.

I'm fine if we take him later. I won't have high hopes but, ill always support swinging for a qb.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adopt a Jag
Johnathan Cyprien - 41 tackles, 3 FF, 1 sack
Mike Brown - 5 receptions, 63 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33490
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREDDY T wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd rather take Matt Scott 4th round than Matt Barkley 1st or 2nd round.


Matt scott in the 4th would be great. he is a better prospect than given credit for.


I'll meet you half way and say I don't want neither, and neither will be any special. Hell just trade for Tyrod Taylor if you want a QB who can run.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6433
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd rather take Matt Scott 4th round than Matt Barkley 1st or 2nd round.


Matt scott in the 4th would be great. he is a better prospect than given credit for.


I'll meet you half way and say I don't want neither, and neither will be any special. Hell just trade for Tyrod Taylor if you want a QB who can run.


Or EJ Manuel
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20273
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd rather take Matt Scott 4th round than Matt Barkley 1st or 2nd round.


Matt scott in the 4th would be great. he is a better prospect than given credit for.


I'll meet you half way and say I don't want neither, and neither will be any special. Hell just trade for Tyrod Taylor if you want a QB who can run.


Or EJ Manuel


no
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33490
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd rather take Matt Scott 4th round than Matt Barkley 1st or 2nd round.


Matt scott in the 4th would be great. he is a better prospect than given credit for.


I'll meet you half way and say I don't want neither, and neither will be any special. Hell just trade for Tyrod Taylor if you want a QB who can run.


Or EJ Manuel


no


This one gets it.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6433
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd rather take Matt Scott 4th round than Matt Barkley 1st or 2nd round.


Matt scott in the 4th would be great. he is a better prospect than given credit for.


I'll meet you half way and say I don't want neither, and neither will be any special. Hell just trade for Tyrod Taylor if you want a QB who can run.


Or EJ Manuel


no


This one gets it.


If you want a high-upside project who's mobile, he's your guy.

I didn't say I wanted the guy, but he's much better than Taylor.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20273
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJ Manuel is as mobile as Blaine Gabbert is lol. Speed is more vertical than lateral and I bet if I check, they have similar college rushing numbers (just checked - they do).

May as well stick with Gabbert. If we take a QB (which we probably will somewhere in the draft, I would think) then I think he should be a different style of QB. If you want a guy that can really move, I don't know if you can really find a viable option in this draft at a good value.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33490
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
FREDDY T wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd rather take Matt Scott 4th round than Matt Barkley 1st or 2nd round.


Matt scott in the 4th would be great. he is a better prospect than given credit for.


I'll meet you half way and say I don't want neither, and neither will be any special. Hell just trade for Tyrod Taylor if you want a QB who can run.


Or EJ Manuel


no


This one gets it.


If you want a high-upside project who's mobile, he's your guy.

I didn't say I wanted the guy, but he's much better than Taylor.


He isn't mobile and doesn't like to move out of the pocket...Tyrod Taylor is the future.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jagman777


Joined: 30 May 2006
Posts: 6556
Location: 904
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol ej sux
_________________
[quote="StevePerry"] Trust Steve. A belt buckle of that quality will change your life.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21117
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No thanks to EJ
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2300
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'll be hanging out here from time to time now because of the Bradley hire and thought I'd toss out my Jaguars (what I would do) mock. I assumed that FA's Derek Cox & Daryl Smith would be resigned, but not Meester.

(2) DE Bjoern Werner - Florida St
(33) C Barrett Jones - Alabama
(66) CB Jamar Taylor - Boise St
(97) OLB Jamie Collins - Southern Miss
(130) DT Cory Grissom - South Florida
(161) RB Ray Graham - Pittsburgh
(194) TE Nick Kasa - Colorado

Yeah, no QB...not thrilled about that, but felt this would take more than one off-season to fix anyway and something had to give. There were enough needs (and I wanted to draft need-based like Caldwell) that I just took what I felt was the best player I thought might be available at the pick that filled what I saw as a need. As this draft is strong in the trenches, I openly tried to use a significant amount of picks there.

I have thick skin...feel free to rip it apart (or not)!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20273
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
Hey, I'll be hanging out here from time to time now because of the Bradley hire and thought I'd toss out my Jaguars (what I would do) mock. I assumed that FA's Derek Cox & Daryl Smith would be resigned, but not Meester.

(2) DE Bjoern Werner - Florida St
(33) C Barrett Jones - Alabama
(66) CB Jamar Taylor - Boise St
(97) OLB Jamie Collins - Southern Miss
(130) DT Cory Grissom - South Florida
(161) RB Ray Graham - Pittsburgh
(194) TE Nick Kasa - Colorado

Yeah, no QB...not thrilled about that, but felt this would take more than one off-season to fix anyway and something had to give. There were enough needs (and I wanted to draft need-based like Caldwell) that I just took what I felt was the best player I thought might be available at the pick that filled what I saw as a need. As this draft is strong in the trenches, I openly tried to use a significant amount of picks there.

I have thick skin...feel free to rip it apart (or not)!


I actually really really like this mock. I think a few of those guys may be gone before our selection, but I would love it if our draft ended up as this.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2300
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
Hey, I'll be hanging out here from time to time now because of the Bradley hire and thought I'd toss out my Jaguars (what I would do) mock. I assumed that FA's Derek Cox & Daryl Smith would be resigned, but not Meester.

(2) DE Bjoern Werner - Florida St
(33) C Barrett Jones - Alabama
(66) CB Jamar Taylor - Boise St
(97) OLB Jamie Collins - Southern Miss
(130) DT Cory Grissom - South Florida
(161) RB Ray Graham - Pittsburgh
(194) TE Nick Kasa - Colorado

Yeah, no QB...not thrilled about that, but felt this would take more than one off-season to fix anyway and something had to give. There were enough needs (and I wanted to draft need-based like Caldwell) that I just took what I felt was the best player I thought might be available at the pick that filled what I saw as a need. As this draft is strong in the trenches, I openly tried to use a significant amount of picks there.

I have thick skin...feel free to rip it apart (or not)!


I actually really really like this mock. I think a few of those guys may be gone before our selection, but I would love it if our draft ended up as this.

Yeah, I've seen rankings all over the place on Jones, Collins, & Grissom. Still every year, some players get bumped down, so one can hope!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1075
Location: jax
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
Hey, I'll be hanging out here from time to time now because of the Bradley hire and thought I'd toss out my Jaguars (what I would do) mock. I assumed that FA's Derek Cox & Daryl Smith would be resigned, but not Meester.

(2) DE Bjoern Werner - Florida St
(33) C Barrett Jones - Alabama
(66) CB Jamar Taylor - Boise St
(97) OLB Jamie Collins - Southern Miss
(130) DT Cory Grissom - South Florida
(161) RB Ray Graham - Pittsburgh
(194) TE Nick Kasa - Colorado

Yeah, no QB...not thrilled about that, but felt this would take more than one off-season to fix anyway and something had to give. There were enough needs (and I wanted to draft need-based like Caldwell) that I just took what I felt was the best player I thought might be available at the pick that filled what I saw as a need. As this draft is strong in the trenches, I openly tried to use a significant amount of picks there.

I have thick skin...feel free to rip it apart (or not)!
Those first 3 picks a beautiful
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 23 of 41

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group