Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 1 Rounder
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpt331

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: 2013 1 Rounder Reply with quote

1.Raiders(2-14): Matt Barkley QB USC- seems like logic Carson Plamer is washed up and their a rebuilding their defense, Matt Barkley is the best Prospect in this draft and could bring the Raiders back into the compitition for the West
2.Dolphins(3-13): Robert Woods WR USC- Tannehill needs a #1 WR and woods to me is to good to pass up here, reminds me of a bigger Greg Jennings
3.Colts(3-13):Jarvis Jones DE/LB Georgia- Chuck Pagano get his new T-Sizzle, Dwight Freeny struggles and is later traded pre draft
4.Browns(4-12): Sam Montgomery DE LSU- they need a true RE and Montgomery could end up being the best Pass Rusjer out of this draft
5.Jets(5-11): Logan Thomas QB Virginia Tech- IMO Mark Sanchez is set up for failure and people will finnaly realize Tim Tebow is not an NFL QB both are either cut or traded after the season, Logan Thomas to me is the 2nd best QB Prospect in this draft he reminds me a little of Cam Newton
6.Cardinals(5-11): Tyler Bray QB Tennessee- the John Skelton-Kevin Kolb Experiment is over plus Fitgerald and Floyd need a real QB to feed them the ball
7:Vikings(6-10): David Amerson CB Stanford- perfect fit IMO ball hawk corner who is good in both Man and Zone
8.Rams(6-10): Keenan Allen WR Cal- Sam Bradford needs more Weapons and Keenan Allen I think wil be a solid #1 WR
9.Jaguars(6-10): Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas- Balne Gabbert Sucks
10.Panthers(7-9): Star Lotulelei DT Utah- big Physical freak who reminds me of Hhaloti Ngata, can play DE/DT/NT
11.Rams F/Redskins(7-9): Tyrann Mathieu CB/S LSU- I like him more at saftey, but where ever you play him he'll get his hands on the ball
12.Bucs(7-9): Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame- Big LB who has all the skills to be a future All-Pro
13.Chiefs(8-Cool: Landry Jones QB Oklahoma- they need competition for Matt Cassel and Landry Jones could be a solid QV at the NFL level
14.Titans(9-7): Barkevious Mingo DE LSU- Kameron Wimbley has been spotty rushing the passer and you don't know what your gunna get out of Derrick Morgan
15.Bengals(9-7): Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina- would finnaly give Andy Dalton a RB that can do it all Physical downhill runner and solid reciever out of the back field
16.Cowboys(9-7): Jackson Jeffcoat DE/LB Texas- Anthony Spencer hasn't done much And Jeffcoat is too good to pass up here
17.Falcons(9-7): Brandon Jenkins DE FSU- athletic pass rusher and fills a huge need for them
18.Bills(9-7): Justin Hunter WR Tennessee- they need a solid number 2 WR and to help prevent Fitz from having another melt down you need to help his supporting cast
19.Seahawks(10-6): Marquess Wilson WR Washington State- Matt Flynn needs more weapons and Mike Williams Sucks
20.Lions(10-6): D.J. Flunker OT/OG Alabama- simple, help protect Matt stafford, More of a natural RT but can Play OG till Riley Rieff takes over for Jeff Backus on the left
21.Ravens(10-6): TJ McDonald S USC- Can play SS and FS and Ed Reed seems like he's on the verge of retireing
22.Eagles(12-4): Eric Ried S LSU- Their biggest need in their secondary and I don't think Jaquwan Jarre/Kurt Colemant are that good
23.Chargers(9-7): Jonathan Mankins DT Ohio State- Can Play NT and DT and gives them a solid 34 line(Reyes-Mankins-Liguet) for the future
24.Bears(11-5): Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame- fills a big need IMO, gets Jay Cutler the TE he lost in Greg Olsen but could be better
25.Steelers(11-5): Alex Okafor DE/LB Texas- James Harrison is Getting up their in age and you can never have to manny Pass Rushers
26:Saints(10-6): Chris Faulk OT LSU- Big OT who can Play Either LT or RT
27.Giants(10-6): Barrett Jones OT/OG Alabama- They Don't Have many Holes but this seems just too good a fit
28.Broncos(11-5): Jake Mathews OT/OG Texas A&M- Gotta Protect Peyton And his Bum Neck
29.Patriots(11-5): Khaled Holmes C USC- Dan Koppen is getting up their in age and Tom Brady Needs to Stay Up right
30.49ers(13-3): Jonathan Cooper OG UNC- solid OG who can step in and help their Run Game
31.Texans(14-2):Luke Jockel OT Texas A&M- Big Physical OT who can step right in on the Right side for them
32.Packers(12-4): Michael Dyer RB Arkansas State- Packers Don't really have many needs but 1 thing the do need is to find a run game and Mike Dyer could be the Physical back the need

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 1 Rounder Reply with quote

jpt331 wrote:
29.Patriots(11-5): Khaled Holmes C USC- Dan Koppen is getting up their in age and Tom Brady Needs to Stay Up right

(A) C/G Dan Connolly, C/G Ryan Wendell, and C/G Nick McDonald all say hi.
(B) For whatever reason, the Pats don't buy the hype on USC players. The only ones they've drafted in recent years are Oscar Lua and Matt Cassel, both in the 7th round.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 1 Rounder Reply with quote

jpt331 wrote:
23.Chargers(9-7): Jonathan Mankins DT Ohio State- Can Play NT and DT and gives them a solid 34 line(Reyes-Mankins-Liguet) for the future

First off, just FYI, its Jonathan HANKINS. Theres a few other errors so you should look that over. Amerson is from NC State not Stanford is another one i caught.

But the pick here is solid but not the best option. There's a lot of different directions we can go here, but CB seems the most likely with Jammer is getting older, and both him and Cason are FA's, so likely one of them is going to leave us.

But out of our group, unless Cason improves 100 fold, we're gonna need that #1 CB as our #1 priority in this draft, so i'm going to say that Xavier Rhodes should be the pick here, and could go a lot higher than this (you dont even have him in the first round).

But I like the pick, but there are better options out there for the team AT THIS POINT in time. We have a bunch of young players with potential and a lot to prove this year, so i think our needs will be completely different by the end of the season.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
JETS2005

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible Jets choice no way they are drafting a first round QB next year. They did not trade for Tebow to get rid of him the next year, so if you feel Sanchez will be gone I guarantee that Tebow will be there and be the starter.
BryanAngerSWAG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no idea who Balne Gabbert is
ShineOnStar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BryanAngerSWAG wrote:

I have no idea who you are but I'm not complaining because I don't want to meet someone who has the time to complain about a typo.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid pick for the Vikes. If they are 7, chances are the top QBs are off the board and Ponder probably made enough progress to not be completely terrible.

MN added a lot of talent in the secondary in the 2012 draft, it wouldnt hurt to add CB who can start on the right side.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lattimore would look great in stripes.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
Solid pick for the Vikes. If they are 7, chances are the top QBs are off the board and Ponder probably made enough progress to not be completely terrible.

MN added a lot of talent in the secondary in the 2012 draft, it wouldnt hurt to add CB who can start on the right side.

Yeah, the Vikings could go with Amerson, Allen or Lotulelei and fill in a position of need.

ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Lattimore would look great in stripes.

Agreed

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty poor for the Bears…we took a TE in the 4th this year in Evan Rodriguez…invested money in a quality blocking TE last season in Matt Spaeth…then resigned a young TE with all the physical tools to be a very good player in Kellen Davis this offseason…problem last year was Mike Martz didn’t want to throw Davis the ball so he never got a shot to show what he could really do…Mike Tice should change that this year…

As for Eifert himself I don’t think he is as good a prospect as Fleener was this year and in a stronger draft class I can’t see any reason to think he will be drafted before the spot Fleener was…with who is still on the board there are guys who would help us more…Faulk…Jones…Matthews…and quite a few others.
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get my number 1 rated qb at 9.... Fine with me.
BryanAngerSWAG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShineOnStar wrote:
BryanAngerSWAG wrote:

I have no idea who you are but I'm not complaining because I don't want to meet someone who has the time to complain about a typo.
you'd be lucky to meet someone like me in your life. unfortunately for you, you live in texas, so that won't happen.

i am a legit 10/10, shredded, intelligence, ph.d student with a strong tan and hairline gifted from the gods.

u mad?
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the spot and the pick. Nice job.
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mingo over Te'o in my opinion.

2014 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 12/30

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: