Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers Forum Fantasy Football League Year 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SFaithful97


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 2975
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever is Carmazzi Cannons,

I proposed a trade to you today that I truly think is beneficial for us both. Let me know what you think or if you have a counter offer, I would be willing to negotiate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7803
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanting to move BJ Raji + Charles Woodson for a solid DE if anyone's interested
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2318
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97 wrote:
Whoever is Carmazzi Cannons,

I proposed a trade to you today that I truly think is beneficial for us both. Let me know what you think or if you have a counter offer, I would be willing to negotiate.


I'm carmazzi cannons, I'll take a look at the trade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
P-52


Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 1853
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scoring in this league is out of control...with that said...1-0 biiiittttchhhhes
_________________


Jim Harbaugh's reaction to bloody Ahmad Brooks' helmetless sack: “Loved it, loved it. Wish he would have come and wiped some on my cheek.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedWhiteNGold


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 2888
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P-52 wrote:
The scoring in this league is out of control...with that said...1-0 biiiittttchhhhes


...1-0 by the hair on your chinny chin...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scraly47*


Joined: 28 Oct 2009
Posts: 3966
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheew that was a close one for me also. Good game igeeks.
_________________


-Lork
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7803
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivers really pulled through for me... 1-0 Smile


Still open to really any trade, everyone is available... G Jennings, KSmith, Gore, Gronk, Shaub/Rivers
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
Rivers really pulled through for me... 1-0 Smile


Still open to really any trade, everyone is available... G Jennings, KSmith, Gore, Gronk, Shaub/Rivers


I hate you.....so much. I was so confident after Romo got me 50000 points.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2318
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fellas, if you havne't noticed, Yahoo! has introduced a new feature this year, called "Recap". If you go to the league page scoreboard and click "Recap", it gives some pretty cool insight to your game as well as others'.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7803
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need RBs if anyone is interested in a trade..

Shaub
Rivers
Greg Jennings
Reggie Wayne
Anquan Boldin
Gronk
Fred Davis
Scott Chandler
DHB


all up for trade consideration
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and SFaithful97 in the no-victory bowl this week.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFaithful97


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 2975
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
me and SFaithful97 in the no-victory bowl this week.
I had the best draft according to Yahoo, so I think you should be able to absolutely destroy me this week. Damn auto-draft...

To that point, is there any chance that next season we could do the draft on any weekend but Labor Day? I have an annual trip that weekend and no way to access internet.
_________________

MAC DRE wrote:
I'd rather have young Wagner and Wright going forward than Willis and Bowman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7803
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFaithful97 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
me and SFaithful97 in the no-victory bowl this week.
I had the best draft according to Yahoo, so I think you should be able to absolutely destroy me this week. Damn auto-draft...

To that point, is there any chance that next season we could do the draft on any weekend but Labor Day? I have an annual trip that weekend and no way to access internet.



Hopefully I'll be on for the next one too- screwed up my predraft rankings and got Rivers in the 3rd. Brick wall
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EverythingSF


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Posts: 3035
Location: Merced, CA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Walsh division is bad.....real bad Laughing
_________________

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EverythingSF


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Posts: 3035
Location: Merced, CA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shopping Peyton Manning

Needs
RB
TE
WR
DEF
_________________

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group