Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 GM Mock Draft - Completed 7 Rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shashiaj

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIA owns IND's 2nd & conditional 6th for the Vontae Davis trade.
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itís hard to judge or even comment on mocks when the list of juniors that declared for the mock isnít included.

On the Chiefs picks :
For Round 1, I really, really donít get the E.J. Manuel pick. Logan Thomas would definitely be a candidate at this point if he were available. Also, the Manuel pick makes less sense when I see Tyler Wilson still on the board as well. I would prefer Tyler Wilson over Manuel also. Other non-QB candidates I would seriously consider would be Johnathan Banks, Robert Lester, Dee Milliner, Tony Jefferson, and even Bacarri Rambo. My first choice would be Logan Thomas followed closely by Tyler Wilson.

In Round 2, the Dyer pick is right there with the Manuel pick, maybe even more questionable. Dyer has definite character concerns and I find it hard to believe that Scott Pioli would take a chance on Dyer at this point. Based on value (and positional need), I would go with Oklahoma State junior cornerback Justin Gilbert. Another cornerback I really like is Virginia Tech junior Kyle Fuller. Texas senior safety Kenny Vaccaro is also a consideration as we need to find someone at free safety to compete with Kendrick Lewis who is adequate when healthy. In the end, I would go with Gilbert as Stanford Routt is not the long term answer opposite Brandon Flowers.

In Round 3, I would run up to the podium and with Alex Ogletree on the card. Excellent all-around linebacker that has experience on the inside in Georgiaís 3-4 scheme. He is very good in coverage as well as playing downhill to the line of scrimmage and could provide us with an upgrade over Jovan Belcher once Ogletree gets his feet under him in the NFL.

In round 4, I would go with Florida junior defensive tackle Shariff Floyd.

In Round 5, I would go with Georgia Tech senior nose tackle T.J. Barnes.

In Round 6, I would go with a value late round pick in North Carolina State senior quarterback Mike Glennon.

This draft is heavy on juniors, but I think adds a lot of top-tier talent to the Kansas City roster.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
green24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shashiaj wrote:
MIA owns IND's 2nd & conditional 6th for the Vontae Davis trade.

This mock happened way before that trade.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
BAMFSpecialOps

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Itís hard to judge or even comment on mocks when the list of juniors that declared for the mock isnít included.

On the Chiefs picks :
For Round 1, I really, really donít get the E.J. Manuel pick. Logan Thomas would definitely be a candidate at this point if he were available. Also, the Manuel pick makes less sense when I see Tyler Wilson still on the board as well. I would prefer Tyler Wilson over Manuel also. Other non-QB candidates I would seriously consider would be Johnathan Banks, Robert Lester, Dee Milliner, Tony Jefferson, and even Bacarri Rambo. My first choice would be Logan Thomas followed closely by Tyler Wilson.

In Round 2, the Dyer pick is right there with the Manuel pick, maybe even more questionable. Dyer has definite character concerns and I find it hard to believe that Scott Pioli would take a chance on Dyer at this point. Based on value (and positional need), I would go with Oklahoma State junior cornerback Justin Gilbert. Another cornerback I really like is Virginia Tech junior Kyle Fuller. Texas senior safety Kenny Vaccaro is also a consideration as we need to find someone at free safety to compete with Kendrick Lewis who is adequate when healthy. In the end, I would go with Gilbert as Stanford Routt is not the long term answer opposite Brandon Flowers.

In Round 3, I would run up to the podium and with Alex Ogletree on the card. Excellent all-around linebacker that has experience on the inside in Georgiaís 3-4 scheme. He is very good in coverage as well as playing downhill to the line of scrimmage and could provide us with an upgrade over Jovan Belcher once Ogletree gets his feet under him in the NFL.

In round 4, I would go with Florida junior defensive tackle Shariff Floyd.

In Round 5, I would go with Georgia Tech senior nose tackle T.J. Barnes.

In Round 6, I would go with a value late round pick in North Carolina State senior quarterback Mike Glennon.

This draft is heavy on juniors, but I think adds a lot of top-tier talent to the Kansas City roster.

Honestly its a horrible draft for the Chiefs...
1-Wilson
2-Kind of a dead zone, Gholston could be hard to pass up for RAC
3-Ogletree/Andrew Jackson
4-Ertz
4-Maponga
5-Sweeting
6-Joyner
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys know you are arguing over draft boards and orders from 4 months ago right?

#JDI
KILLER LIONZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about the prospects this early, but the positions picked in this are perfect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: