Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nacho Simulation Football League (S4 - Season Finished)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
x0x


Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Posts: 15437
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sticking firm with my team......


Too afraid to blow things up just yet....
_________________
Legends Never Die. They Breathe Through The New Generation.
100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x


Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Posts: 15437
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also swear the Owners list should be shortened to 20.


Make us feel special damnit! Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Legends Never Die. They Breathe Through The New Generation.
100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKillerNacho


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 9759
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0x wrote:
Also swear the Owners list should be shortened to 20.


Make us feel special damnit! Laughing Laughing Laughing


You mean the owner hall of fame?

I think its fine as is; I mean we don't forget Jerry Rice in the NFL just cause he doesn't play no more. Razz
_________________
With much cheese,

Nacho Simulation Football League
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
x0x


Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Posts: 15437
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
x0x wrote:
Also swear the Owners list should be shortened to 20.


Make us feel special damnit! Laughing Laughing Laughing


You mean the owner hall of fame?

I think its fine as is; I mean we don't forget Jerry Rice in the NFL just cause he doesn't play no more. Razz


You know what I'm pushing for. Wink


After a while, those first year managers who aren't even on the site anymore on a 50 people list is a little redundant.



I also think a fun idea would be to make an actual Hall of Fame and have current owners vote for inductees. Very Happy
_________________
Legends Never Die. They Breathe Through The New Generation.
100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 22256
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question, does team chemistry come into play? Like if I used my keeper tags on my QBs and WRs would they play better next year due to increased chemistry? Or does that not come into play, same question with like OL blocking, HB running behind the same OL etc.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKillerNacho


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 9759
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Question, does team chemistry come into play? Like if I used my keeper tags on my QBs and WRs would they play better next year due to increased chemistry? Or does that not come into play, same question with like OL blocking, HB running behind the same OL etc.


Afraid not... "team chemistry" really hasn't been programmed into the Sim at all. Would be a difficult thing to do, too.
_________________
With much cheese,

Nacho Simulation Football League
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 22256
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Question, does team chemistry come into play? Like if I used my keeper tags on my QBs and WRs would they play better next year due to increased chemistry? Or does that not come into play, same question with like OL blocking, HB running behind the same OL etc.


Afraid not... "team chemistry" really hasn't been programmed into the Sim at all. Would be a difficult thing to do, too.

I imagined it would've been too difficult, I was just curious
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79
Page 79 of 79

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group