Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rodgers 1, Brees 2, Brady 4, Eli 31

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
njLawman5016

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Rodgers 1, Brees 2, Brady 4, Eli 31 Reply with quote

For whatever stock you want to put into the list. Rodgers 1 and Brady 4. Both beaten by number 31 enroute to his Second SB Win and MVP.

I guess the list is based upon the regular season.

Oh, well...

Another season, another reason..

Eagles will win division, don't see Giants improving.... ??
Eli has peaked while Vick should continue to improve.... ?? Really
Another season and the Eagle Def will be better.... ??

Okay another three reasons I have heard in the area of South Jersey about the eagles. Just keep rolling...
BassistofDoom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that list is stupid. It's just the classic pairing of Rodgers, Brady, and Brees because they put up the best stats and get the most attention. Brady is way overrated and although Brees and Rodgers should be ahead of Manning, he shouldn't. But no one pays attention to leadership these days so Eli is sadly underrated.

And for the record:
1. The Eagles are still stocked talent-wise, but we saw last year that talent isn't everything. The Giants played as a team and worked together and that's why they won, but the Eagles will continue to get praise as the best in the NFC East due to their big names. The Giants did improve this offseason and if the Eagles want the division title it'll be a hard fight. Nothing is certain right now.
2. Eli has potential to be a little better next year but yes he probably has peaked. However, people underrate where that peak really is. Last year he was the most clutch QB in the NFL as well as an incredible leader and much better than Vick, who is not improving. He was good in 2010 but last year he was awful and continued to be injury-prone.
3. The Eagles D will be better, I'll give them that. They made some good acquisitions. But again, big names and talent aren't everything if you don't know how to use them and they can't work as a team.
Onyxmeth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't much of a discussion. It's more of a blog-like collection of thoughts on the Giants. Without any direction to pull the discussion in, and a title that really doesn't help matters much, I think I'll go ahead and lock this one. In the future, try to concentrate harder on generating discussion as opposed to just venting random frustrations.

l3lind golfer wrote:
It's official. LeBron is staying in Cleveland. Quote that. I have a source. If it's not true, I'll never post here again.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: