Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What are our expectations for this upcoming season?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 25289
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you guys feel about the week 3 TNF game @Carolina?
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggsam49


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 875
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
I don't think we lose to Cleveland...ever...


That's what I thought after our last ring. I think our only loss prior to the plax shooting was that ugly MNF game at Cleveland.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggsam49


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 875
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers11 wrote:
How do you guys feel about the week 3 TNF game @Carolina?


We don't handle QBs that move well. I think it's going to be a tough game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redsoxsuck05


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 8201
Location: LI
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
How do you guys feel about the week 3 TNF game @Carolina?


We don't handle QBs that move well. I think it's going to be a tough game.


We have JPP and a much better interior D than in the past. I think they can slow down Cam enough for the rest of our team to beat the rest of their team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LikesHAM


Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 1920
Location: St Louis
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
Panthers11 wrote:
How do you guys feel about the week 3 TNF game @Carolina?


We don't handle QBs that move well. I think it's going to be a tough game.


We have JPP and a much better interior D than in the past. I think they can slow down Cam enough for the rest of our team to beat the rest of their team.


Yea, I don't think it will be an easy game by any stretch but our WRs may be too much to handle for their secondary and so this will lead to us putting up points which I don't think Cam can match.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group