Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Android Thread V2 (Apple can't ban this)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A guy I work w/ just showed me this:

http://www.tagstand.com/

It might be the best thing EVER for phones. It makes your life so much simpler for just by using a sticker. Put the sticker wherever you want to (only a dollar a piece) program that sticker using your phone, place your phone on that sticker and it behaves however you programmed.

My description and the capability of this aren't even close.

NFC is the greatest thing ever made for phones. I hate my phone doesn't have it Sad

PM sig requests.
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might interest some of you. It lets you run ICS as a native app on Windows.

http://gizmodo.com/5979019/you-can-run-android-40-in-its-entirety-right-on-your-pc

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
This might interest some of you. It lets you run ICS as a native app on Windows.

http://gizmodo.com/5979019/you-can-run-android-40-in-its-entirety-right-on-your-pc

This is interesting.... I like my home computer too much to mess w/ this but it's something I wouldn't mind reading up on and using a spare PC here at work as a test.

Thanks!

PM sig requests.
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i STILL havent rooted my phone and i tried QBKings from several pages back and its not working. ( For reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyEvJ92to64 around 2:20) I get to the point where i can extract the files from the file i downloaded from the site he suggested, and when i hit extract it says it can be done. Anyone have an idea?

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Mich_fan20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My phone isn't holding a charge. I have a Droid Incredible 2 and I've only had it since July. I looked it up and others said they had the same problem, but I'm not sure what I can do. I won't be able to take it to Verizon until probably Monday and I need it to stay charged for at least the next few days.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a Razr HD Maxx today. You guys think its any good? Did I make a mistake not buying the S3 or iP5?

I mean it seems great to me. But I am far from a technophile.

CK on the sig
boondock

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
Just got a Razr HD Maxx today. You guys think its any good? Did I make a mistake not buying the S3 or iP5?

Its a good phone. I know several people that have them and love them. The only complain I've really every heard was about the battery life not being so hot.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:

Its a good phone. I know several people that have them and love them. The only complain I've really every heard was about the battery life not being so hot.

See, and thats one of the selling points for me. I wanted a phone with a top shelf battery life.

CK on the sig
con100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:

It might be the best thing EVER for phones. It makes your life so much simpler for just by using a sticker. Put the sticker wherever you want to (only a dollar a piece) program that sticker using your phone, place your phone on that sticker and it behaves however you programmed.

NFC is the greatest thing ever made for phones. I hate my phone doesn't have it Sad

NFC tags are time savers for me. I programmed one to turn on and off my Bluetooth and open and close my music player when getting in my car. I also have one I use for class that puts my phone on silence.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mich_fan20 wrote:
My phone isn't holding a charge. I have a Droid Incredible 2 and I've only had it since July. I looked it up and others said they had the same problem, but I'm not sure what I can do. I won't be able to take it to Verizon until probably Monday and I need it to stay charged for at least the next few days.

Update: my phone was dead all night but it was on the charger, it got up to about 30% when I turned it on and it has been sitting on the charger ever since but has still not charged well...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mich_fan20 wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:

Update: my phone was dead all night but it was on the charger, it got up to about 30% when I turned it on and it has been sitting on the charger ever since but has still not charged well...

This happened to me once. I bought a cheap charger on amazon, and for whatever reason, that fixed it. I just needed a new charger

Thanks BenderRodriguez for the sig!
BornToFly's Relationship Advice v.17
ohiogenius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

You probably have a busted charging port or bad cable. Try a new cable if not youre under warranty so verizon should give you a replacement

Quote:

I can for sure say you didnt make a mistake picking it over the iP5. S3 is harder to say. I like Samsung's replaceable battery but the Razr HD Maxx is awesome. Kick [inappropriate/removed] battery and awesome HD screen. I almost like it more than the S3.

HammerTime52 Have you tried using the different mirrors to download the file? Maybe one of the mirrors is corrupt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BornToFly wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:

This happened to me once. I bought a cheap charger on amazon, and for whatever reason, that fixed it. I just needed a new charger

I thought it was the battery, but I took it to Verizon and I'm getting one tomorrow. Problem solved!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
boondock wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:

See, and thats one of the selling points for me. I wanted a phone with a top shelf battery life.

That's the funny thing, I've read that has great battery life...... I dunno, guess you're going to have to let us know Smile haha

Motorola seems to have that part down. I have the original RAZR and this is the best battery life of any cell phone I've ever seen. It's why I've already determined I'm getting the Motorola X in the summer as long as the reviews don't bomb. Motorola has me sold on phones now.... and it's going to be a Google phone Smile

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

con100 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

NFC tags are time savers for me. I programmed one to turn on and off my Bluetooth and open and close my music player when getting in my car. I also have one I use for class that puts my phone on silence.

They are incredible. Like, I don't know how it works but I'm in awe LOL. People are going to forget where their settings are haha

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 25 of 100

Jump to: