You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LFFFKL 2012 Discussion Thread: Keepers Lock July 25th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 83, 84, 85  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 27387
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to add players to rosters during the draft?
_________________

Team Stylish

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 20204
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Is there a way to add players to rosters during the draft?


Yeah, I'll do it as we go. It's just a pain to have to do it all again later.
_________________
LionsFTW wrote:
I got called too abrasive at work the other day, so I'm holding back hard right now so I can prove that jerkoff wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 27387
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Is there a way to add players to rosters during the draft?


Yeah, I'll do it as we go. It's just a pain to have to do it all again later.

Well, I'd hate for you to have to do it all by yourself. I'd suggest adding someone and letting them help out; there are plenty posters here who I bet wouldn't mind lending a hand.
_________________

Team Stylish

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 27387
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha. I almost took Tavon at 1.8, and was strongly considering him at 2.3. There's risk, but such a high ceiling.
_________________

Team Stylish

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 20204
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Is there a way to add players to rosters during the draft?


Yeah, I'll do it as we go. It's just a pain to have to do it all again later.

Well, I'd hate for you to have to do it all by yourself. I'd suggest adding someone and letting them help out; there are plenty posters here who I bet wouldn't mind lending a hand.


I don't remember how to do it, actually. I'll have to play around with it tomorrow.

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
Ha. I almost took Tavon at 1.8, and was strongly considering him at 2.3. There's risk, but such a high ceiling.


I wasn't going to take him... but he has a lot of talent, and you can't teach speed. He has a really high ceiling so I figured it was worth the risk. If it doesn't work out... oh well.
_________________
LionsFTW wrote:
I got called too abrasive at work the other day, so I'm holding back hard right now so I can prove that jerkoff wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 57792
Location: Omaha
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pick will be up in few mins.
_________________



AAL- Abdullah

Tigers suck. Thanks DD for never getting bull pen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 20827
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning on taking Austin at 2.5

Way to ruin my plans.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3630
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping for Tavon at 2.7, but I knew it wouldn't happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 57792
Location: Omaha
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pick in TL pmed
_________________



AAL- Abdullah

Tigers suck. Thanks DD for never getting bull pen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 36589
Location: Clio, MI
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone in the next couple picks is willing to move down a couple spots, get at me.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 57792
Location: Omaha
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my team has a couple old timers but proven guys and a couple younger kids. Oh and a broke fool.

QB- Newton
RB- S. Jackson
RB- Murray--- so much potential but can he shake injury bug?
RB- M. Ball-- love him in that offense and Hillman is more of a 3rd down back
WR- S. Smith-- can still ball



WR- Maclin


_________________



AAL- Abdullah

Tigers suck. Thanks DD for never getting bull pen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 27387
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB: Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers (9)
RB: Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seahawks (12)
RB:
WR: Dwayne Bowe, WR, Chiefs (10)
WR: Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts (8 )
WR:
TE: Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints (7)
D/ST:
K:

BE: Percy Harvin, WR, Seahawks

I'm a fan so far.
_________________

Team Stylish

"May my enemies live long so they can see me progress."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 36589
Location: Clio, MI
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
QB: Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers (9)
RB: Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seahawks (12)
RB:
WR: Dwayne Bowe, WR, Chiefs (10)
WR: Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts (8 )
WR:
TE: Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints (7)
D/ST:
K:

BE: Percy Harvin, WR, Seahawks

I'm a fan so far.

TBH, I am not a huge fan of Kaepernick for fantasy purposes, other than that I like it alot.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 57792
Location: Omaha
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
QB: Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers (9)
RB: Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seahawks (12)
RB:
WR: Dwayne Bowe, WR, Chiefs (10)
WR: Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts (8 )
WR:
TE: Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints (7)
D/ST:
K:

BE: Percy Harvin, WR, Seahawks

I'm a fan so far.

TBH, I am not a huge fan of Kaepernick for fantasy purposes, other than that I like it alot.


His 415 rushing yards last year take a pocket passer an extra 1000 yards passing to get.

So him passing for 3000 and rushing for 400 is same as A Rod throwing for 4000 plus

187 yards a game passing avg.


yea love mobile QB
_________________



AAL- Abdullah

Tigers suck. Thanks DD for never getting bull pen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 36589
Location: Clio, MI
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
QB: Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers (9)
RB: Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seahawks (12)
RB:
WR: Dwayne Bowe, WR, Chiefs (10)
WR: Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts (8 )
WR:
TE: Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints (7)
D/ST:
K:

BE: Percy Harvin, WR, Seahawks

I'm a fan so far.

TBH, I am not a huge fan of Kaepernick for fantasy purposes, other than that I like it alot.


His 415 rushing yards last year take a pocket passer an extra 1000 yards passing to get.

So him passing for 3000 and rushing for 400 is same as A Rod throwing for 4000 plus

187 yards a game passing avg.


yea love mobile QB

Mobile QBs hit the DL at a much more rapid rate.

Yeah, despise mobile QBs, because they are inevitably banged up near the end of the season when the playoffs are being held for fantasy.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 84 of 85

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group