Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LFFFKL 2012 Discussion Thread: Keepers Lock July 25th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jrugges


Joined: 26 Mar 2007
Posts: 9011
Location: White Lake, Mi.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack!... Not talking Newbs got me again. One of these years I'll catch fire come playoffs and not be a first round bounce! I'm feeling like the St. Louis Blues of our leauge. Many consecutive playoff appearances without playing in a Championship game!!!!!! To next year Newbs! Mad

Potential Keepers:

QB Matt Ryan
RB Darren McFadden
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Stevie Johnson
WR Reggie Wayne
WR Dwayne Bowe

All of them are available though I really want something good for Matt Ryan. Not sure if trades can pass or not but whatever still shopping, looking to shake the foundation up in order for a Championship.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33054
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having a competent back up QB is probably going to end my season.

Stupid Josh Freeman. Evil or Very Mad
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34954
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Not having a competent back up QB is probably going to end my season.

Stupid Josh Freeman. Evil or Very Mad

I didn't even carry a backup.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18505
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Brady is available in the offseason for trade.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33054
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Not having a competent back up QB is probably going to end my season.

Stupid Josh Freeman. Evil or Very Mad


I have no idea how I was able to come back and win given that my QB/defense combined for negative points, but championship, HERE I COME.

Very Happy
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34954
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a heck of a match going FTW.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18075
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
We have a heck of a match going FTW.


For sure! Championship quality. But I honestly expect Shonne Green to way outproduce Nate tomorrow night.

Btw, tomorrow night will be the worst MNF game ever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34954
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
We have a heck of a match going FTW.


For sure! Championship quality. But I honestly expect Shonne Green to way outproduce Nate tomorrow night.

Btw, tomorrow night will be the worst MNF game ever.

Good week FTW, see ya next year.

Well 1K, we meet again. Hopefully my WRs can do a little more next week. Not often you say this, but my D and K saved my rear this week. Certainly can't count on that again next week.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33054
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
We have a heck of a match going FTW.


For sure! Championship quality. But I honestly expect Shonne Green to way outproduce Nate tomorrow night.

Btw, tomorrow night will be the worst MNF game ever.

Good week FTW, see ya next year.

Well 1K, we meet again. Hopefully my WRs can do a little more next week. Not often you say this, but my D and K saved my rear this week. Certainly can't count on that again next week.


Phreak, you beat me out on the waiver claim for the Chargers defense. Evil or Very Mad
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34954
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
We have a heck of a match going FTW.


For sure! Championship quality. But I honestly expect Shonne Green to way outproduce Nate tomorrow night.

Btw, tomorrow night will be the worst MNF game ever.

Good week FTW, see ya next year.

Well 1K, we meet again. Hopefully my WRs can do a little more next week. Not often you say this, but my D and K saved my rear this week. Certainly can't count on that again next week.


Phreak, you beat me out on the waiver claim for the Chargers defense. Evil or Very Mad

Didn't know if it mattered or not, but it is the championship game and I figured "what am I saving this waiver claim for?"

Good to hear, nothing personal of course Wink
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 33054
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roddy White goes for 250+ points
Chargers defense that Phreak beat me for in the waiver wire gets 200+ points.
Arian Foster gets hurt.

Not looking good for my chances to win the championship.

Sad
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34954
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Roddy White goes for 250+ points
Chargers defense that Phreak beat me for in the waiver wire gets 200+ points.
Arian Foster gets hurt.

Not looking good for my chances to win the championship.

Sad

I noticed Roddy White and Colston are severely underrated around here. All they do is score points.

First year I didn't make a hundred trades, best year I have had by far.....lesson learned Laughing

About time saving my waiver order paid off too.

And my top RB got carted off the field this week as well.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34954
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do I now have the right to be pompous and arrogant? Not that any of our champs have been. I just get sick of hearing "your opinion doesn't matter because you never won anything"

Anyhow, good week 1K. Look forward to another good year next year Cool
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25771
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
So do I now have the right to be pompous and arrogant? Not that any of our champs have been. I just get sick of hearing "your opinion doesn't matter because you never won anything"

It was more of "Why are you pretending that your draft advice is gospel when you've finished at an average of 8th place over the last 3 years". Everyone has opinions, and opinions are welcome, but to constantly pretend that your "ADP is only relevant when it supports my opinions" perspective is science gets pretty old after a while.

For the record: I'm not mad or angry in the least bit. Just pointing out the train of thought behind those comments.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 34954
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
So do I now have the right to be pompous and arrogant? Not that any of our champs have been. I just get sick of hearing "your opinion doesn't matter because you never won anything"

It was more of "Why are you pretending that your draft advice is gospel when you've finished at an average of 8th place over the last 3 years". Everyone has opinions, and opinions are welcome, but to constantly pretend that your "ADP is only relevant when it supports my opinions" perspective is science gets pretty old after a while.

For the record: I'm not mad or angry in the least bit. Just pointing out the train of thought behind those comments.

You have not read very thoroughly if all you got out of my comments is "ADP is only relevant to support my opinions and is an exact science"

Congrats on your good year as well.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 67 of 85

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group