Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cleveland Cavaliers Thread - THE TANK HAS BEEN COMPLETED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raves

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Irving, Waiters and Bynum is an incredible big 3 to build around.

And IF by some miracle we can keep TT... I don't think it matters who we would be starting at the 3... Gee/Hedo/Who cares.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
smh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
smh wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
smh wrote:
It seems like we're giving up way more than the Laker's. Why? They're getting the obvious superstar here.

Maybe we're getting a guarantee that Dwight is resigning and LA isn't?

What?

Lakers need to give up more picks. I'm reading tweets about us giving up to 5 picks.

That's OUTLANDISH. Only thing I've read about the Lakers is giving up Bynum to us.

Andy, Miami 2 first and Sac's should be good enough. Lakers should add on what they can.

Everyone puts way too much value on draft picks, you're essentially going to give up Anderson Varejo and a bunch of mid to late first round picks for the second best center in the league.

Uh no. I don't want to give away all our picks while the Laker's is giving up Devin Ebanks. This is the same mind-set people had when LeBron was here and look where we ended up. WITH CRAP. I don't want that to happen again. Sorry.

Bonanza23 wrote:
smh wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
smh wrote:
It seems like we're giving up way more than the Laker's. Why? They're getting the obvious superstar here.

What?

Lakers need to give up more picks. I'm reading tweets about us giving up to 5 picks.

That's OUTLANDISH. Only thing I've read about the Lakers is giving up Bynum to us.

Andy, Miami 2 first and Sac's should be good enough. Lakers should add on what they can.

The most we'd give up is 2. My guess.

I sure hope so. Let me be clear here. I would love Bynum here, but I don't want to give up everything to get him. Especially with him being a FA at the end of the season.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Irving, Waiters and Bynum is an incredible big 3 to build around.

That'll be the best point guard / center combo in the league within the next two or three years.

It's rare that you'll ever get a 24 year old center that averaged 19 points and 12 boards as the number three option for the bargin you'll be getting him at.

Cleveland's front office needs to pull the trigger.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd jump all over a return of Thompson and picks if I'm Orlando as long as Cleveland takes on Hedo and Davis. Especially if we're talking Cleveland throwing an unprotected 2013 pick in there. Cleveland would look good on paper, but that team would. still be young as hell and would be crushed by a Bynum injury. It wouldn't be crazy to get a top 10 pick out of that to go along with Orlando picking in the top 10 as well. Pretty good rebuilding package.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smh wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
smh wrote:

I'm thinking they'd have to include Ebanks. Orlando wants youngins and cap relief.

More than that. We're giving up a lot of picks while they're giving up basically nothing. They need to add about 2-3 draft picks in that.

They don't have any. If we lottery protect our 1st next year I'm fine with trading it way. Next draft is shaping up to be a dud from what I hear. And I meant top 10 protect, anything after that is fine.

If we get Bynum to go with Kyrie, and Dion develops? Why are we worried about draft picks? That has potential to be a big 3. And if it's Andy instead of TT? Sign me up Laughing

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Raves

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smh wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
smh wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
smh wrote:

What?

Everyone puts way too much value on draft picks, you're essentially going to give up Anderson Varejo and a bunch of mid to late first round picks for the second best center in the league.

Uh no. I don't want to give away all our picks while the Laker's is giving up Devin Ebanks. This is the same mind-set people had when LeBron was here and look where we ended up. WITH CRAP. I don't want that to happen again. Sorry.

Bonanza23 wrote:
smh wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
smh wrote:

What?

I sure hope so. Let me be clear here. I would love Bynum here, but I don't want to give up everything to get him. Especially with him being a FA at the end of the season.

There is a big difference between the talent that we got in the past when LeBron was here and Bynum. Bynum is a legit star, Antwan Jamison, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams, Shaq, etc were all just old, fillers to try and improve the team even by a little to make a run.

Bynum is young and already the 2nd best center in the NBA. Put him with Irving, Waiters, and Tristan, I'd give up 5 first round picks and not think twice about it as that's a legit contender.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
smh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then we still have to take on BAD, BAD contracts? Laker's are running away with highway robbery. My goodness.

Only in Cleveland where we give up the most assets and take on the worst contracts. People are satisfied.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smh wrote:

The Lakers are giving up Andrew Bynum though, who is the second best center in the league and the best offensive center in the game without a doubt. Do you really think two late first round picks and a late lottery-mid first round pick are going to that valuable, honestly?

smh wrote:

And if you honestly believe Andrew Bynum is going to hit the free agent market this summer then you don't really have any knowledge of the situation. If he won't agree to an extension in Orlando then he won't even be traded there and the Lakers will give him a maximum extension. He's already made it clear that getting a max extension was his first priority and you're dumb if you don't think the Lakers are going to give it to him. He said he'd consider signing elsewhere IF he wasn't extended by the Lakers, which I'd be willing to bet my life savings that they're going to extend him if they don't move him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @ some of you guys even entertaining the thought of Thompson not being included in the deal. What the hell do you expect to give up lol?
smh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
smh wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
smh wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
smh wrote:

What?

Bonanza23 wrote:
smh wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
smh wrote:

What?

There is a big difference between the talent that we got in the past when LeBron was here and Bynum. Bynum is a legit star, Antwan Jamison, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams, Shaq, etc were all just old, fillers to try and improve the team even by a little to make a run.

Bynum is young and already the 2nd best center in the NBA. Put him with Irving, Waiters, and Tristan, I'd give up 5 first round picks and not think twice about it as that's a legit contender.

I thank to the stars above you're not the Cleveland Cavaliers GM. That's HORRIBLE. No way around it.

Also, can we see what Dion can do before we dub him anything special? We are a team with UNKNOWNS. Only thing we really have is Kyrie. As far as a young player goes.

Also, us having just Kyrie and Bynum is not a contender. Not sure where everyone is getting that from. We still need a lot more talent than just those two and possibly three if Dion come to his own.

Again. I DONT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH BYNUM. My issue is us giving up everything while the Lakers is only giving up Bynum and Devin Ebanks. That's TERRIBLE. They're getting the obvious SUPERSTAR. Shouldn't they contribute more?
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockyDennis wrote:
LOL @ some of you guys even entertaining the thought of Thompson not being included in the deal. What the hell do you expect to give up lol?

Obviously not anything of value, because two late first round picks, a mid first round pick, and possibly a future first round pick from Cleveland is entirely too much to give up for the second best center in the league. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockyDennis wrote:

IF Thompson is in the deal then Andy won't be. But it's reported Andy is in the trade so I'm thinking Andy, multiple 1st round picks, and taking on bad contracts.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockyDennis wrote:

Oh he'll definitely be included. BTW, I am looking forward to see him play this year. I'm hearing he's been working like a mad man on his game. He's got the talent to be pretty good. If it's for us or Orlando, I guess we'll see. Laughing

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
RockyDennis

Raves wrote:

IF Thompson is in the deal then Andy won't be. But it's reported Andy is in the trade so I'm thinking Andy, multiple 1st round picks, and taking on bad contracts.

For Andrew Bynum.... Hahahahaha
smh

Bo_Spice wrote:
smh wrote:

The Lakers are giving up Andrew Bynum though, who is the second best center in the league and the best offensive center in the game without a doubt. Do you really think two late first round picks and a late lottery-mid first round pick are going to that valuable, honestly?

smh wrote:

And if you honestly believe Andrew Bynum is going to hit the free agent market this summer then you don't really have any knowledge of the situation. If he won't agree to an extension in Orlando then he won't even be traded there and the Lakers will give him a maximum extension. He's already made it clear that getting a max extension was his first priority and you're dumb if you don't think the Lakers are going to give it to him. He said he'd consider signing elsewhere IF he wasn't extended by the Lakers, which I'd be willing to bet my life savings that they're going to extend him if they don't move him.

I can't take you seriously. You don't understand my point and you're basically repeating the same thing over and over again. DWIGHT HOWARD >>>>>>>>> BYNUM, correct? Why isn't the LAKERS GIVING UP MORE. Why must we give up the most and take back the worst contracts?

Some Cavaliers fans are just way too desperate. We can't even build a legit team because people want to rush the rebuild and compete for the 8th seed.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

Jump to: