Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21553
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: This Ain't Seahawks Talk! V.3 Reply with quote

Seahawk forum history! Non-seahawks talk away 'gents.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21553
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open Sesame
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGZ 2ND?!?!
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28787
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO, Kenny Britt arrested for DUI

Are we being trolled?
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
LMFAO, Kenny Britt arrested for DUI

Are we being trolled?


I feel like we're getting 1 per day....
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2571
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
LMFAO, Kenny Britt arrested for DUI

Are we being trolled?


I feel like we're getting 1 per day....


We should have a guessing game who is going to be next...

I say Fred Davis. Laughing
_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28787
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
LMFAO, Kenny Britt arrested for DUI

Are we being trolled?


I feel like we're getting 1 per day....


We should have a guessing game who is going to be next...


Roger Goodell Laughing
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2571
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
hawksman81 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
LMFAO, Kenny Britt arrested for DUI

Are we being trolled?


I feel like we're getting 1 per day....


We should have a guessing game who is going to be next...


Roger Goodell Laughing



_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2571
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one won this guess who for who will get arrested next... Drum roll please...

Donald Washington! CB for the Cheifs!

And news just came out that Corey Williams got arrested for DUI a year ago, so idk if that counts as winning who will get a DUI next.
_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KayJayz


Joined: 01 Jun 2009
Posts: 762
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lofa Tatupu injured his pectoral muscle again. So after we cut him, he has had 2 knee surgeries and now this. I feel bad for the guy, I hope it isn't a tear.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82ab6c21/article/lofa-tatupu-falcons-linebacker-suffers-pectoral-injury?module=HP11_headline_stack
_________________

~props to mike23md~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 28787
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically a football version of brandoy roy....really sad man
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KayJayz wrote:
Lofa Tatupu injured his pectoral muscle again. So after we cut him, he has had 2 knee surgeries and now this. I feel bad for the guy, I hope it isn't a tear.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82ab6c21/article/lofa-tatupu-falcons-linebacker-suffers-pectoral-injury?module=HP11_headline_stack


Terrible. I met him once and he's just a great guy. Really sucks that there is some scum in the NFL that take what they have for granted while hardworking guys like Lofa just can't catch a break.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Dr.Seahawk


Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Posts: 127
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families of the victims in Colorado. Senseless and pointless crime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr.Seahawk wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families of the victims in Colorado. Senseless and pointless crime.


I can't even imagine.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8126
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr.Seahawk wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and families of the victims in Colorado. Senseless and pointless crime.




Agreed. So sad. You can't even go to the movies for a relaxing night out, without the threat of some "nutbag" going on a rampage. It's sad that this is the type of society we now live in. Unfortunately, there is always gonna be evil in the world. No matter what kind of actions are taken to prevent these tragedies, a truly evil person will find a way to carry out their sadistic deeds.

My thoughts are with those survivors and the friends and families of those who were lost. It was a tragedy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 1 of 76

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group