Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Fantasy Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I squeaked out a 137-135 win today, after trailing all afternoon. If I win next week, I get a first round playoff bye and the #1 seed in the playoffs. I can still get the #1 seed and a first round bye if I lose, but I need 2 other teams to lose as well. Very Happy My current record is 9-4. The guy I made my big trade with, was officially eliminated from the playoffs. He started off 4-0, but since the trade, he went 2-7. I went 7-2 since the trade. Losing Gronk is gonna hurt me though. I just hope Reggie Wayne, Torry Smith, Darius Heyward Bey and Golden Tate can step up in his absence.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled off a big win this week to get to 6-6 and stay in the playoff race in my money league. I need to win this next week and im in. I won the whole thing last year.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in a 12-man league. I'm about to be 7-6, but I have the most talented team. I don't know how I'm not undefeated. Bold are my starters.

Brady - Luck
Rice
Peterson

A. Johnson - G. Jennings - Shorts III
Welker - L. Moore - J. Jones
Witten
A. Bradshaw
Hanson
Steelers D

I snatched Peterson in the 3rd round also. I'd say it was a good chance I took Wink

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
seaducks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jus Clinched first place in my work league even though my team has the injury bug

Tom Brady Matt Schaub

Adrian Peterson Doug Martin C.J. Spiller Ryan Mathews Willis McGahee

Jordy Nelson Torrey Smith Percy Harvin Brian Hartline

Gronk Kyle Rudolph Jermaine Gresham

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel like im winning every league except this forums one. oh epsn

WINTER IS COMING
klyon7634

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my money league im 6-6 and need a win this week to secure the 5 seed.

Right now im down by 17 and i have Alfred Morris going tonight and my opponent is all done.

Should be a close one.

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I lost my final game. Mainly because of my own stupidity. I veered from the course and played the odds, instead of sticking with what had been working. I played Julian Edelman instead of Golden Tate and I played the Seahawks defense/ST instead of the Rams defense/ST and that was my undoing. Those two errors cost me 36 points and I lost 82-70. d'oh! (How did our defensive line get held in check, by the worst O-Line in the NFL? That is a huge problem!)

Luckily, the one guy that I needed to lose, lost his matchup, giving me the 2nd best record in the league 9-5 and securing me a first round bye. Very Happy

That was very important, since Tom Brady and Stevan Ridley are my starters and they will be facing the Houston Texans defense this week. The bye couldn't have come, at a better time. Applause
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost but still secured the 5 seed. Im playing a team that im 1-1 against this year. But my team has alot of tough matchups this week.

im stuck on which WRs to play.

I can play 3 and Megatron is an obvious start but the other 2 are making me think.

Which 2 should i start out of:

Vincent Jackson
Torrey Smith
Cecil SHorts
Golden Tate

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
I lost but still secured the 5 seed. Im playing a team that im 1-1 against this year. But my team has alot of tough matchups this week.

I can play 3 and Megatron is an obvious start but the other 2 are making me think.

Vincent Jackson
Torrey Smith
Cecil SHorts
Golden Tate

Personally, I would go with Vincent Jackson and Torrey Smith as the other two, but if you take my advise and you lose........ don't blame me. Laughing

I find it's best to always go with your first instinct. Whenever I start tinkering with the lineup, 90% of the time, I regret it.
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won this past week to go to 10-3 and have the #2 seed in the playoffs. Have a pretty good team
-Cam Newton, Brandon Weeden
-Foster, Gore and Doug Martin
-Julio jones, Sideney Rice, Josh Gordon, Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson and Antiono Brown
-Jimmy Graham and Kyle Rudolph
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just clinched a playoff spot in one of my leauges after getting the last pick in the draft.

My team
RGIII
Cam Newton

Adrian Peterson
Doug Martin
Knowshon Moreno

AJ Green
Pierre Garcon
Steve Smith
Greg Jennings
Larry Fitzgerald

Aaron Hernandez

Dan Bailey

San Francisco D

Had Lynch and Seahawks D but traded Lynch for AJ Green when Martin started to emerge (tough schedule and a bye made Lynch less valuable) and dropped Seahawks when San Fran was dropped after their bye and the suspension news came out. Sorry Hawks fans... Fantasy isn't about loyalty.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:

Vincent Jackson
Torrey Smith
Cecil SHorts
Golden Tate

Personally, I would go with Vincent Jackson and Torrey Smith as the other two, but if you take my advise and you lose........ don't blame me. Laughing

I find it's best to always go with your first instinct. Whenever I start tinkering with the lineup, 90% of the time, I regret it.

yea ive been starting Jackson and Smith pretty much all season but they are boom or bust and Tate and Shorts have each been consistant over the last 4-5 weeks. Damn i have a tough decision here

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so stupid! Playoff brackets came out today and I failed to notice that I didn't win my division. Therefore, even though I had the 2nd best record in the league and was the top point scorer, I didn't get a first round bye. All this, because I benched Golden Tate for Julian Edelman and the Rams defense/ST for Seattle's defense/ST, for at the last minute. Now, I'm likely gonna finish another year with a first round elimination, since Tom Brady and Stevan Ridley are going up against the Texans this week. Evil or Very Mad

I really need to learn the rules of the playoff seedings in my league. You'd think I'd know it by now. I've only been in this league for 13 years and made the playoffs 12 of them. Maybe I did know and I forgot. Dementia runs in my family. Crying or Very sad
hawksman81

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tied my last game... I was so pissed...

Until I just looked at it again about 30 min ago! My opponent had the Seahawks D and ESPN mistook a TFL for a sack so they knocked the seahawks down 1 point... and that gave me the win!

Now first in my division! Laughing

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
drunkhawk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Therefore, even though I had the 2nd best record in the league and was the top point scorer, I didn't get a first round bye.

Tell me about it... 2nd highest scoring team in a 10-teamer I commish, yet I finish 7th and didn't even get into the playoffs bracket. Confused Pissed off I was.

"I've never called anybody ugly. Do I think people are ugly? Yeah, I think he's ugly, but I've never said that..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: