You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kenny Britt's Wild World of Shenanigans (1 game suspension)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YoungLane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would think driving around on a military base would make you be on your best behavior.
VYoung10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
I still think we'll be a very good offense even without Britt. We're the same offense as last personel wise plus Wright, Thompson, and Hutchinson. We already played last season without Britt so we're used to it. We haven't had him run with the offense in Mini Camp either. We'll still be a good offense.

I agree. But with Britt, healthy, its VERY scary good.
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Any chance we sign somebody to replace Britt? Plax and Braylon are still out there.

I don't think cutting Britt for a guy who did two years in prison would be a good thing for the organization.

Also this makes 27 arrests of NFL players since the SB. There's gotta be something done about letting these guys off the hook so many times. They need to set up a cut and dry system for suspending these guys based on the crime.

Who said anything about cutting Britt? Confused Britt will likely receive a minimum of 4 games suspended. He was already hurt and most likely start the season on PUP. He could be suspended for the whole year.

When you said "replace" I took that as cutting him for someone else. My bad. Embarassed
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports
Kenny Britt was attempting to access Fort Campbell through Gate 4. He was given a field sobriety test at the scene, and failed #Titans

He wasn't even pulled over. C'mon Man!

Edit: Looks like Tommie Campbell was with him...

Quote:
Rotoworld:
Britt and teammate Tommie Campbell were reportedly with a female soldier when they tried to enter Fort Campbell, an Army base just north of the Tennessee/Kentucky border
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His IQ must be really low.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
BurheadTitans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Any chance we sign somebody to replace Britt? Plax and Braylon are still out there.

Mortenson said to expect us to sign a receiver, apparently he said we were thinking about it even before this happened.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
justing101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be okay with trading him now, but no one would give up much for him probably. Id ask a lot for him though, he is so talented but obviously very stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id honestly trade for Bowe now.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
titans0021

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommie says he's in Pennsylvania with his family and has been all week. At least there's that.

As for Kenny, I'm so pissed right now. Seriously, I thought the guy had finally grown up, and then the second he's away from the team this happens. Thank God we drafted Kendall Wright, I'm almost at the give-up point with him at this point.

Props to mike23md on the sig
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday.

Trade him for the best wide receiver available on the market and wash your hands of this clown. It's obvious he will never learn.

He'll also likely face a suspension.

Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, interesting idea since the USFL is starting up again as a farm league. Two strikes equals automatic demotion to USFL waiver wire with automatic league-minimum contract?

Yeah, that'd really scare 'em straight.

Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.O. is out there and needs money for his 4 baby mamas. I am sure he would be a good soldier for at least this year. Shocked

On topic, I am finished with Kenny. I was just about ready to give the guy kudos for finally turning his life around. He just got married earlier this year and he is up at Campbell with a female soldier drunk. Come on dude. He just blew his shot on getting a great 2nd contract here or elsewhere. He cannot stay healthy and he makes bone head decisions. So much for him staying in Tennessee and staying out of trouble. Technically Ft. Campbell is Kentucky though. Rolling Eyes

Seriously......SMH

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Trade him for the best wide receiver available on the market and wash your hands of this clown.

Sounds a little like trying to sell a firework after it has already exploded. What would anyone be willing to give up for him at this point?

Adopt a Titan 2017: Derrick Henry and Mike Mularkey
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate u Kenny!

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
T.O. is out there and needs money for his 4 baby mamas. I am sure he would be a good soldier for at least this year. Shocked

On topic, I am finished with Kenny. I was just about ready to give the guy kudos for finally turning his life around. He just got married earlier this year and he is up at Campbell with a female soldier drunk. Come on dude. He just blew his shot on getting a great 2nd contract here or elsewhere. He cannot stay healthy and he makes bone head decisions. So much for him staying in Tennessee and staying out of trouble. Technically Ft. Campbell is Kentucky though. Rolling Eyes

Seriously......SMH

That's the thing though, I grew up 10 minutes from Ft. Campbell, heard the big booms saw the planes/helicopters/ etc... There is nothing around there to get in trouble over. Closest "semi-big" city is Clarksville and it's nothing really special. No reason for him to be up there or to get in any trouble.
He's giving the Titans a bad reputation. Munch needs to suspend him regardless of what Goodell does imo.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: