You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Houston Rockets Thread (30-26 at Nets)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buno67

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow to just let you know, you wont get Dwight as easy as you think lol I think by FA ill have something close to $30mil+ in cap space Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Underwood

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense, Pastor, but you are literally the only person I've seen so far that hates this for the Rockets. Every Kings fan I've seen is every bit as disgusted with this trade as you are, and are convinced that the Maloofs are simply trying to save money before the sale.

TRob has a ton of potential and the trade should open up playing time for players like D-Mo and Jones. I love the trade.

Sig by Eaglezphan21
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only reason why Harden did a terrible job on Thabo is because he was in foul trouble, but he still could have contested his threes.

Glad we got the W tonight. Huge win. When Parsons went down I thought he was going to be out for a while. Glad he came back.

As for the trade. I actually like it, especially if Robinson reach his potential. He is a good fit for our O because he moves and runs pretty well for a big man. Cant wait to see him play for us. Morris/Patterson/Douglas/Aldrich were bench players anyway

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harden wrecked it tonight. This team is headed in a great direction. Never thought this team would keep it up, but I'm starting to believe they can make the playoffs this season. And now with these moves and any upcoming ones before tomorrow, this team will have a bright future. Daryl Morey is seriously a top 3 GM in the NBA.

Texans, Rockets, Longhorns, Cubs, Blackhawks
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morris wasnt even a part of the TRob trade...we traded him straight up for a 2nd round pick....WHY????

i get that im the only one upset by this, but i kinda feel it was pointless

What is our plan going forward? We arent getting Howard, and Moreys obsession with getting howard has become a serious concern

In the off season do we sign Milsap or Josh Smith? If the answer is yes, then we are planning on putting TRob on the bench long term, if not then we are planning on starting TRob long term and we are gonna have max money to give someone

i was under the impression that adding a big time PF was the plan of the future and now it seems like we have either traded a ton of depth for 1 back up or we dont plan on using that max money

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
Hotlanta12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you guys label Robinson a bust. Let's see what he can do in a starting role. Maybe without competition he can thrive. The Rockets are still loaded with talent in Harden, Lin, Asik, Robinson, Parsons, White, Jones, and Motiejunas. Lets see them use them effectively.
NCAA: UConn
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
Morris wasnt even a part of the TRob trade...we traded him straight up for a 2nd round pick....WHY????

i get that im the only one upset by this, but i kinda feel it was pointless

What is our plan going forward? We arent getting Howard, and Moreys obsession with getting howard has become a serious concern

In the off season do we sign Milsap or Josh Smith? If the answer is yes, then we are planning on putting TRob on the bench long term, if not then we are planning on starting TRob long term and we are gonna have max money to give someone

i was under the impression that adding a big time PF was the plan of the future and now it seems like we have either traded a ton of depth for 1 back up or we dont plan on using that max money

I think we arent done dealing. It's going to be a crazy next 17 hours.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotlanta12 wrote:
Before you guys label Robinson a bust. Let's see what he can do in a starting role. Maybe without competition he can thrive. The Rockets are still loaded with talent in Harden, Lin, Asik, Robinson, Parsons, White, Jones, and Motiejunas. Lets see them use them effectively.

im the only one labeling him a bust lol i guess everyone else loves the guy

someone will be wrong and i hope its me

BullsonParade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
I'll confess I'm not the biggest fan of TRob and wasn't when he came put but its only 50 games into his NBA career lol. Its WAAAAAAAAAY to early to label him a bust and garbage. Especially since we gave up way less than a 5th over all picks value for him.

i dont see how he fits our system at all

Our system is flawed as is anyways lol

I disagree anyways. He can develop a shot. He's athletic (something we lack) and he rebounds (something we also severely lack).

Do you mind if I steal your sig for another forum? lol It's bad [inappropriate/removed].

Texans, Rockets, Longhorns, Cubs, Blackhawks
YellowSCRE4MS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Yellow to just let you know, you wont get Dwight as easy as you think lol I think by FA ill have something close to $30mil+ in cap space Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Lol yea I know there are a few other people that are trying to get him but right now I have like 25 mil in cap room plus my expirings so it's gonna be fun to see who snags him and the other top FAs Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-NrgVOjiNUA#at=159

Like every one of TRob's buckets. Laughing

Also, forgot to mention, on the offensive end he is starting to develop a really nice spin move. You see it a couple times in the video. Lots of good passing from Jimmer! Cool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsonParade wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
I'll confess I'm not the biggest fan of TRob and wasn't when he came put but its only 50 games into his NBA career lol. Its WAAAAAAAAAY to early to label him a bust and garbage. Especially since we gave up way less than a 5th over all picks value for him.

i dont see how he fits our system at all

Our system is flawed as is anyways lol

I disagree anyways. He can develop a shot. He's athletic (something we lack) and he rebounds (something we also severely lack).

Do you mind if I steal your sig for another forum? lol It's bad [inappropriate/removed].

Lol thanks. Go ahead bro. The more Harden sigs the merrier Cool
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on my phone so I wont respond to the talk throughout the night til I get on my computer.

WoJo just tweeted we're still in the J-Smooth discussion. Bue supposedly ATL wants Asik and Parsons which we arnt budging on.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Im on my phone so I wont respond to the talk throughout the night til I get on my computer.

WoJo just tweeted we're still in the J-Smooth discussion. Bue supposedly ATL wants Asik and Parsons which we arnt budging on.

As much as I want josh smith, we can trade Asik to get him

lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

As much as I want josh smith, we can trade Asik to get him

Ya but they want both!

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

Jump to: