Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Movie Are You Watching? - 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Neumatic


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 8169
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with tinoynk. I was really hoping to see a Koba vs. Tommy fight though.
_________________

Jamison. on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 48032
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtariB20 wrote:
"Who was the mystery man on the phone??"

"His name was F-You"

"Oh is hat right?"

"Ya, he was Asian"

Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'm partial to the "coupon" and "trampolining" part. Laughing
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apodrocks


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6410
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Affliction with Nick Nolte, really good?
_________________

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtariB20


Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 3728
Location: The Real Titletown, USA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
AtariB20 wrote:
"Who was the mystery man on the phone??"

"His name was F-You"

"Oh is hat right?"

"Ya, he was Asian"

Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'm partial to the "coupon" and "trampolining" part. Laughing


Haha yup, I'm with ya on that one as well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmore4life815


Joined: 22 Nov 2010
Posts: 3429
Location: Climbing up M&T
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neumatic wrote:
I completely agree with tinoynk. I was really hoping to see a Koba vs. Tommy fight though.

The Koba/Brendan fight was the only part I didn't like.

A HS teacher who's been out of the game for years is able to kneebar a world champ in combat sambo? Haha... Made sense at the time, I suppose.
_________________

Bernard "Crush Boy" Pollard- Forever a Raven

El Ramster on the sig that isn't going anywhere
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4505
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtariB20 wrote:
Going to watch "Safe" later on tonight. Anybody seen it??

I figure at the very least, it'll be an entertaining, action packed Statham film.


It's terrible.
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4505
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched Long Day's Journey Into Night in class. I got to admit it was hands down the most boring movie I have ever seen in my life. It's almost three hours but it felt like eight. I fell asleep a couple times however that started at about the hour and a half mark. I understand it's based on a play but they could have changed it to fit a movie. It felt like they just took the play and recorded it. Katherine Hepburn plays a meth-head mother who is insanely annoying. When she's confronted about it she keeps denying it even though everyone knows. To make it even worse I have to write a paper about it. I hate this movie (and the story).
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtariB20


Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 3728
Location: The Real Titletown, USA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
AtariB20 wrote:
Going to watch "Safe" later on tonight. Anybody seen it??

I figure at the very least, it'll be an entertaining, action packed Statham film.


It's terrible.


Laughing Thanks for making me excited to see it.

I really think I am going to enjoy it though. Are you a fan of traditional Statham movies?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4505
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtariB20 wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
AtariB20 wrote:
Going to watch "Safe" later on tonight. Anybody seen it??

I figure at the very least, it'll be an entertaining, action packed Statham film.


It's terrible.


Laughing Thanks for making me excited to see it.

I really think I am going to enjoy it though. Are you a fan of traditional Statham movies?


Actually I am. The reason I watched Safe is because it was a Statham movie. I love Snatch, The Bank Job, The Italian Job, The One, and The Transporter 1 and 2 (3 sucked). I'm a big fan however, the movie was just terrible in every way.
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtariB20


Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 3728
Location: The Real Titletown, USA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
AtariB20 wrote:
PantherDE90 wrote:
AtariB20 wrote:
Going to watch "Safe" later on tonight. Anybody seen it??

I figure at the very least, it'll be an entertaining, action packed Statham film.


It's terrible.


Laughing Thanks for making me excited to see it.

I really think I am going to enjoy it though. Are you a fan of traditional Statham movies?


Actually I am. The reason I watched Safe is because it was a Statham movie. I love Snatch, The Bank Job, The Italian Job, The One, and The Transporter 1 and 2 (3 sucked). I'm a big fan however, the movie was just terrible in every way.


Alright. Ill post back on here after I watch it... let you know if I agree with you or not lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35455
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fargo
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are some good movies on Netflix I should watch?
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
What are some good movies on Netflix I should watch?


anything from Bergman on Criterion
_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35455
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
What are some good movies on Netflix I should watch?


The Game was pretty good.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 78 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group