Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Movie Are You Watching? - 11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9449
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished Falling Down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seminoles1 wrote:
I Am Legend. Twas alright. I have never felt worse for a character in any movie or TV show than I did for Smith's character after his dog died and he was talking to the mannequin.


Yea, the part where he's talking to the mannequin is unbelievably sad.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Wanderlust was far from bad IMO. Maybe I was just in a really good mood, but I laughed a lot in this movie.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50829
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched Skulls not long ago. I always enjoy that film.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37984
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The amazing Spidey
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8171
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Also, Wanderlust was far from bad IMO. Maybe I was just in a really good mood, but I laughed a lot in this movie.



You must laugh at anything, because I sat there stonefaced through the entire film. I found it cringe worthy. As bad as it was, I'd rather watch Howard the Duck, 10 times over, than to have to sit through 30 minutes of Wanderlust. I expect it to pick up a ton of Razzie awards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8171
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, I watched Evolution for what seems like the 20th time. It's still as good as when I saw it the first time. Highly underrated film. Not a masterpiece, but it's just an entertaining movie. They don't all have to be to the level of Shawshank, after all. If you haven't seen it, you should.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19342
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Also, Wanderlust was far from bad IMO. Maybe I was just in a really good mood, but I laughed a lot in this movie.



You must laugh at anything, because I sat there stonefaced through the entire film. I found it cringe worthy. As bad as it was, I'd rather watch Howard the Duck, 10 times over, than to have to sit through 30 minutes of Wanderlust. I expect it to pick up a ton of Razzie awards.
What you got against ducky?
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 15771
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bridesmaids

This movie took a nose dive on the rewatch. Melissa McCarthy has some decent lines, and the interaction with Rhodes is ok, but that was it.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Gnat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Posts: 36438
Location: Minneapolis
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows last night, I enjoyed it, didn't feel like it lived up to the first one which was more Sherlock in my opinion, but the massive conspiracy and some of the humor in there was very good.
_________________
Gnat's Movie Reviews

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8171
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Also, Wanderlust was far from bad IMO. Maybe I was just in a really good mood, but I laughed a lot in this movie.



You must laugh at anything, because I sat there stonefaced through the entire film. I found it cringe worthy. As bad as it was, I'd rather watch Howard the Duck, 10 times over, than to have to sit through 30 minutes of Wanderlust. I expect it to pick up a ton of Razzie awards.
What you got against ducky?




d'oh! Where do I start?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8171
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Bridesmaids

This movie took a nose dive on the rewatch. Melissa McCarthy has some decent lines, and the interaction with Rhodes is ok, but that was it.



I've only seen it once, but I thought it was completely overrated. If anything, I thought it was average at best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37984
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magic Mike

Yeah I'm going there.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10278
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9 ... its on syfy and im bored at work soooo why not
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group