Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DCRA FANTASY FOOTBALL 2012: A62 IS FORUM SUPERBOWL CHAMPION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 69, 70, 71  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 36989
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Keeper League 27pt win to move on to the Championship game vs. TO7 - can't wait


Who did you beat to get to the championship?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44608
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Keeper League 27pt win to move on to the Championship game vs. TO7 - can't wait


Who did you beat to get to the championship?


Slam
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 36989
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Keeper League 27pt win to move on to the Championship game vs. TO7 - can't wait


Who did you beat to get to the championship?


Slam


I know. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10232
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Keeper League 27pt win to move on to the Championship game vs. TO7 - can't wait


Who did you beat to get to the championship?


Slam


I know. Cool


Laughing
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44608
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Keeper League 27pt win to move on to the Championship game vs. TO7 - can't wait


Who did you beat to get to the championship?


Slam


I know. Cool


Laughing



_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spends


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 934
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are we doing for the Championships?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10232
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spends wrote:
So what are we doing for the Championships?


That's Slam's baby. He has to tabulate the scores manually. It'll be a 3 way matchup between the division winners. There was going to be some kind of home field advantage bonus points thing based off of which division won the most challenges, but we stopped doing those a long time ago. I bet it was Jerry Jones' fault, right Slam?
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Spends


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 934
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think TSSS won the White Division but haven't seen anyone from the Blue Division claim victory.

Leggggoooooooooo
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23822
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Spends wrote:
So what are we doing for the Championships?


That's Slam's baby. He has to tabulate the scores manually. It'll be a 3 way matchup between the division winners. There was going to be some kind of home field advantage bonus points thing based off of which division won the most challenges, but we stopped doing those a long time ago. I bet it was Jerry Jones' fault, right Slam?


Yeah, between my sabbatical and all I lost track. Oh well. It's simply gonna be a straight up blood bath then. Either way, TSSS is gonna rep the White Division and dominate.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spends


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 934
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Spends wrote:
So what are we doing for the Championships?


That's Slam's baby. He has to tabulate the scores manually. It'll be a 3 way matchup between the division winners. There was going to be some kind of home field advantage bonus points thing based off of which division won the most challenges, but we stopped doing those a long time ago. I bet it was Jerry Jones' fault, right Slam?


Yeah, between my sabbatical and all I lost track. Oh well. It's simply gonna be a straight up blood bath then. Either way, TSSS is gonna rep the White Division and dominate.


The Challenges were a good idea - the reward just wasn't there. A lot of work for maybe 3 bonus points (aka a FG or 30 rushing yards) bonus in the championship?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13184
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the 3 division leaders Spends, A62, and TSSS will go head to head to head. We will hand score the rosters to determine the winner. This is for ultimate forum bragging rights (please note that Slam still holds ultimate bragging rights over ht and Matts for kicking their arses again in the keeper league).

IMPORTANT: The division winners MUST have their team rosters post BEFORE kickoff on Saturday. I will update title of thread to remind them all.


As far as the challenges go, I'm pretty sure the Blue Division was winning at the time they ended. The other divisions saw the futility of competing against the Blue Division. TO7 ran away in fear of the Blue Division and Ian, poor Ian, was overmatched from the beginning. Regardless, we will not let the sig bet and hard work go unrewarded. Therefore, A62 has earned 3 bonus points. If by some miracle the white division tied the Blue division, both divisions will get 3 bonus points.
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8520
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's necessary to set the rosters by Saturday night. There will be a few injured players whose status won't be known until kickoff on Sunday.

Just use the regular rules. You'll easily know if a person started a player on Saturday or not. It's not like a manager can retroactively start a player.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spends


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 934
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lineup is pretty much done - but I also don't have any Falcons or Lions.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13184
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
I don't think it's necessary to set the rosters by Saturday night. There will be a few injured players whose status won't be known until kickoff on Sunday.

Just use the regular rules. You'll easily know if a person started a player on Saturday or not. It's not like a manager can retroactively start a player.


Fair enough. I just want to make sure that if you have a Falcon or Lion on your team that you post it BEFORE Saturday's game.

Let me put it this way... IF YOU HAVE A FALCON OR LION ON YOUR TEAM BUT DO NOT POST THEM BEFORE THE GAME ON SATURDAY, THEIR SCORES WILL NOT COUNT!!!
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheStarStillShines


Joined: 12 Oct 2004
Posts: 8520
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, don't have any Falcons or Lions players. My biggest question mark is whether Gronkowski returns on Sunday.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 70 of 71

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group